• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the canal parade at Gay Pride Amsterdam for the first time in the beginning of august. Looking forward to it! I want to see the bear boat :3

Next year is going to suck, friends moving out of the country, bleegh. I dont want to go out on my own :( This happens to me all the time, I finally find people who I hit it off with and they move away.

Oh, and im getting Animal Crossing next week. Can't wait to visit some towns.

RM8

Haysoos. All of my offline and online 3DS friends are playing Animal Crossing. I must. Resist. Backlog too big.

Alrus

I bought Animal Crossing yesterday, people were gushing about it so much I just had to check it out.

I like it a lot so far (I'll post my FC later on, can you visit people from the US if you have a PAL copy?)

RM8

I swear it's been selling 3 copies per 3DS owner or something. When I was in Japan back in March at least 80% of all the street-passing people were playing Animal Crossing too (the rest were Monhan players :p).

mantidor

Haysoos. All of my offline and online 3DS friends are playing Animal Crossing. I must. Resist. Backlog too big.

Do it!

So far I haven't played online and almost tried to grab some friendcodes in the official thread but I decided not to at the end. I don't want to just add anyone you know, I think I'm only going to add posters I recognize.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Going to the canal parade at Gay Pride Amsterdam for the first time in the beginning of august. Looking forward to it! I want to see the bear boat :3

Next year is going to suck, friends moving out of the country, bleegh. I dont want to go out on my own :( This happens to me all the time, I finally find people who I hit it off with and they move away.

All my friends are moving away over the next few months, so I feel your pain. :\

I have to be out of this apartment and (hopefully) into a new one at the end of this month, which also coincides with Pride. I've said the last two years that I'd never go to Pride again, heh, so at least this time there's a legitimate excuse.

The Zesty Guy makes me want salad dressing all over my face.

RarIifR.gif

ps2I15N.jpg

RM8

This is my list of wanted games by platform:

PS4:
- Knack
- Diablo III

Arcade:
- Guilty Gear Xrd (I'm pretty sure this is making it to PS3)

WiiU:
- TW101
- Super Mario 3D World
- Mario Kart 8
- Super Smash Bros. 4

PC:
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

3DS:
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Super Smash Bros. 4
- Pokémon X
- Rune Factory 4
- Project X Zone
- Gero Blaster
- Yoshi's New Island
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- SteamWorld Dig
- Sonic Lost World
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
- Monster Hunter 4 (Please make it out of Japan)
- Dragon Quest VII (Please make it out of Japan)
- Youkai Watch (Please make it out of Japan)
- Bravely Default
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (ALTTP is one of the few Zelda games I actually like a ton)
- Puzzle & Dragons Z
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (this version seems to be a 2D platformer, please don't suck!)

And I haven't bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Mario Tennis Open, Kid Icarus Uprising and StarFox 64 3D. Kindly f-ck you, 3DS.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE

And I haven't bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Mario Tennis Open, Kid Icarus Uprising and StarFox 64 3D. Kindly f-ck you, 3DS.
Jesus. My list of upcoming 3DS games I'm interested in is just Attack of the Friday Monsters and Bravely Default. I'm considering Pokémon X (although I'll probably wait a year or two to see if a Z edition is announced) and Shin Megami Tensei IV, and while I hadn't heard of it before reading your list, SteamWorld Dig looks cool. And if we're including imports, I'd buy any of the three Dragon Quest games released on the 3DS if they were to make their way to North America. As it is, I'd be thrilled just to get VII.

Bless YouTube. How come we can't get commercials like those over here? :mad:
Because they'd rather show a bunch of disgusting toe nails, feet, and sometimes brief medical procedures in theirs while I eat.

...I say that pretending to be disgusted by those things. I used to willingly eat to operation shows and shows about animals hunting, once upon a time. I always hated eating with others because they would force me to change the channel.

All this just reminds me that I haven't watched Animal Planet in forever. I used to love that channel.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

PS4:
- Knack
- Diablo III

Arcade:
- Guilty Gear Xrd (I'm pretty sure this is making it to PS3)

WiiU:
- TW101
- Super Mario 3D World
- Mario Kart 8
- Super Smash Bros. 4

PC:
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

3DS:
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Super Smash Bros. 4
- Pokémon X
- Rune Factory 4
- Project X Zone
- Gero Blaster
- Yoshi's New Island
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- SteamWorld Dig
- Sonic Lost World
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
- Monster Hunter 4 (Please make it out of Japan)
- Dragon Quest VII (Please make it out of Japan)
- Youkai Watch (Please make it out of Japan)
- Bravely Default
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (ALTTP is one of the few Zelda games I actually like a ton)
- Puzzle & Dragons Z
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (this version seems to be a 2D platformer, please don't suck!)

You dont want infamous second son, it looks great.

I can already scream DAMN! (and a whole lot of other things) from right where I'm sitting in front of the PC. :)

Watch it in IMAX

Just started playing The Last of Us... loving it so far (just a couple of hours in).

Also the universe seems to not want me to connect back with my old (only) friends :(
Yesterday one of my closest friends cancelled at the last minute and tonight I was gonna meet another one tonight but my car was overheating early today so I'm staying home.

KiN0

^ agree. fantastic body, shame about the butter face. I wish matt bomer had taken the part, he's much more handsome

Matt-Bomer-Tim-DeKay-People-s-Choice-Awards-2012-matt-bomer-28238933-500-354.jpg

Rayis

SO I was watching snake videos on Youtube and I came across this one, now I want to have a big bad snake in my room and call him up so he can save me........

lol not really cuz AHHHHH snakes but GODDAMM what a fine ass man~

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
SO I was watching snake videos on Youtube and I came across this one, now I want to have a big bad snake in my room and call him up so he can save me........

Mr. Super-Handsome Parker Hurley keeps a snake, too. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

tumblr_ma0gz3JnWM1qbl184o1_400.jpg
tumblr_m9oztbIjgH1qbl184o1_500.jpg

Mark1

That guy is mighty nice! Nice body

mantidor

^ agree. fantastic body, shame about the butter face. I wish matt bomer had taken the part, he's much more handsome

This intrigues me because if I didn't know better I would swear he is Bomer's lost twin brother, I don't see how is he more or less handsome, the guy is honestly the "not gay" excuse to not use Bomer, which sucks. But really, they are completely identical.

Did anyone get AC:NL? I just finally downloaded it today. PM me with friend codes if you're playing!

Yup course I did. I have to make room for people tho lol.

PM for both of you!

T.O.P

Banned
Teen Wolf is the best thing ever

Watched the first season yesterday, Tyler Hoechlin can't possibly be this hot

i mean, holy fuck

Just finished The Last of Us. So many feels :( Its amazing how good the voice acting and character models were in this game. I have high hopes for next gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom