• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

KQp2xUV.gif

"He's a fake male geek" - other jelly geeks

In other news, a really hot guy just favorite'd me on this app. But he's 16906km away. FML

RM8

Lol, no idea. I mean, whatever. But when you're trying to modify the structure of your face in all your pics... also, everyone takes the exact same kind of pics.

- Heavy duckfacing selfies
- I'm looking away looking so interesting
- COCK
- ASS
- Hey guys, I was in a foreign country! Look at the Eiffel Tower and 5 pixels worth of my face!
- You can see my face here! Except the contrast and brightness are so high that it's impossible to see my facial features

daripad

- Hey guys, I was in a foreign country! Look at the Eiffel Tower and 5 pixels worth of my face!
- You can see my face here! Except the contrast and brightness are so high that it's impossible to see my facial features
lol these ones got me.

Rm88, how difficult do you consider is to meet a normal gay guy in Mexico? Serious question. I have just met one and he was sort of stereotypical when he was a child/adolescent (he used to be one of my best friends in childhood) but he changed a lot and seems to be very mature. But the rest of gay guys I have met have been crazy queens, which dissapoints me a lot.

RM8

lol these ones got me.

Rm88, how difficult do you consider is to meet a normal gay guy in Mexico? Serious question. I have just met one and he was sort of stereotypical when he was a child/adolescent (he used to be one of my best friends in childhood) but he changed a lot and seems to be very mature. But the rest of gay guys I have met have been crazy queens, which dissapoints me a lot.
Eh, it depends. In my current city is no easy task, while it's super easy in Mexico City.

No I haven't :c
Dangan Ronpa left me wanting so much and now I'm just dying to play Super Dangan Ronpa 2, I really really hope Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy Havoc does good here so NISA translates SDR 2.

Man I've seen so much Dramatical Murder on my dash and I'm kinda curious lol. Steins;Gate seems really interesting too.

Speaking of Dangan Ronpa...
Isn't your avatar a spoiler?

I bet no one around here can beat me in Brawl >:)

You're funny.

Seriously, though, I doubt anyone here or on 99.9% of GAF can beat me in Brawl. Former competitive player and all that.

It is but I really love her :c She was the best character in the game tbh

Mine was Fujisaki. ^_^

Still, I'm not sure if you should go around the site with that avatar in tow; it may get the mods mad or someone could report you. At the very least, you should replace it with a less spoilery sprite.

Tell me you're not the Yoshi player.

Oh gosh you are, right? :OOO

Oh! Someone remembers me! =D

url

You were saying

I can't see the image (you should use an image hosting site instead of hotlinking), but I know what it is lol.

RM8

Oh! Someone remembers me! =D
You earned a small fanbase in Mexico in 2011 when you spanked Havok during the WC vs EC crew, lol (not because of Havok, but because Yoshi basically doesn't exist around here). You should come and win a national tourney! M2K just did :p

You earned a small fanbase in Mexico in 2011 when you spanked Havok during the WC vs EC crew, lol (not because of Havok, but because Yoshi basically doesn't exist around here). You should come and win a national tourney! M2K just did :p

Well, it's M2K. That kind of thing is likely lol.

Anyways, my interest in Brawl waned after I picked up UMvC3.

<----- Because of this guy.

I'll most likely get back into Smash after Smash 4 comes out, though.

RM8

Well, it's M2K. That kind of thing is likely lol.

Anyways, my interest in Brawl waned after I picked up UMvC3.

<----- Because of this guy.

I'll most likely get back into Smash after Smash 4 comes out, though.
Well, yeah. I still think you could win a national because no one knows the MU and your Yoshi is beastly, though :p ChuDat owned one of our best players at Apex because I'm basically the only Kirby in my region
more likely, because he's the best Kirby on Earth :p

I'm pissed, heartbroken, sad...

You know how my crush/friend is always with one of his friends? well he's pretty cool and we've got a bit close since we have lots of things in common (though that's pretty much it for me). We were talking on sunday and planned going out yesterday to watch Jurassic Park 3D. That same day my crush asked me/us out to watch another movie. So naturally I thought it was a nice thing to ask him to come with us, since most of the times it's the 3 of us.

Well, turns out he decided to bring his ex with him. His friend was pissed because we planned this and apparently he doesn't get along with his ex. He tells me he's always tried to be nice to him but the ex is always cold, ignores him, etc. I was bummed but also a bit angry because previously my crush had told me his ex didn't like me. So why the fuck does hi bring him to "our" night out when he doesn't even like us?

To top it all his ex decided to sit next to me in the theater (the other guy was on my other side). Things got pretty awkward by the end of the night with my crush and me "fighting" over who would bring his friend home (he didn't want to go with him and the ex obviously).

At the end of the day I guess I don't really have a right to be mad because we're nothing and he told me since the beginning he was not looking for anything. But I wish he had a bit of common sense.

Don't know if I should tell him any of this, probably not.

daripad

Victor, that's confusing. Why would he bring his ex if he knew that he doesn't get along with any of you? And why would he still see him? Did they end up as friends?

And stop dreaming of him. It's obvious that he doesn't want anything with you. Just be his friend as you have been so far. But just don't think of him as a crush anymore. Try to meet more guys.

bsej87

He seems to only like you in a platonic sense and you got upset about who sat next to whom at a showing of Jurassic Park. Time to move on.

RocBase

Dangan Ronpa very much counts, yes. By the way, have you read the second one? It's MAGNIFICENT.

The only BL ones I know of are Dramatical Murder, Sweet Pool and Morenatsu. There was one with a really muscular butler, too, but it was apparently really poorly written.
Stuff like Steins;Gate and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni are really good, though. And VLR, since you've played 999.
Naked Butler?
Whoever told you it was poorly written lied to your face!

Also, I should really venture in the Off-topic section more...so many OT discoveries haha.

Alcoori

He seems to only like you in a platonic sense and you got upset about who sat next to whom at a showing of Jurassic Park. Time to move on.
Yes, was expecting something worse by the intro he gave us but turns out was just some teen drama.

Try to do things with your new friend without the crush, seems like you guys get along.

Well, yeah. I still think you could win a national because no one knows the MU and your Yoshi is beastly, though :p ChuDat owned one of our best players at Apex because I'm basically the only Kirby in my region
more likely, because he's the best Kirby on Earth :p

Even after 5 years people still don't know the Yoshi match-up?

RM8

Even after 5 years people still don't know the Yoshi match-up?
Mexico lacks a ton of MUs. The community is comparatively small and most people go for the top tier characters. I don't think we have one decent Yoshi, lol. TKD said Mexico as a whole is like one state in the US, whatever that means :p

My most hated MUs have to be Diddy and Toon Link :mad:

daripad

Play Lucario. Auto-win
against me, at least

Why? I used to use him a lot but then I changed to Pikachu and Ike
Mexico lacks a ton of MUs. The community is comparatively small and most people go for the top tier characters. I don't think we have one decent Yoshi, lol. TKD said Mexico as a whole is like one state in the US, whatever that means :p

My most hated MUs have to be Diddy and Toon Link :mad:

What is a MU?

I would get competitive if I was good at fighting games, but I'm not. Good thing that Pokemon X/Y will be easier to get into the metagame, so I can participate more.

RM8

There's nothing easy about competitive Pokémon, lol. It's overwhelming, starting from actually making competitive Pokémon with the correct values, nature,ability, moveset, etc.

MU is match-up.

daripad

There's nothing easy about competitive Pokémon, lol. It's overwhelming, starting from actually making competitive Pokémon with the correct values, nature,ability, moveset, etc.

MU is match-up.

It doesn't need ability, just knowledge. I meant that it would be easier for me, since we are having the super training in X/Y and the game seems to be as fast as it was in Black and White, which made grindindg less painful.

Smash needs practice, a lot. I can't really seem myself doing it.

I cannot fathom a single way in which that would backfire, be misinterpreted, or otherwise become complicated. Go for it with passionate abandon!
Lol, he tells me when he's sober too, but he's much more "passionate" about it when he's drinking. I thought since some people say the only way to be sure of someone's feelings is that if they tell you how they feel when they're drunk, but maybe that's a myth lol.

bsej87

Lol, he tells me when he's sober too, but he's much more "passionate" about it when he's drinking. I thought since some people say the only way to be sure of someone's feelings is that if they tell you how they feel when they're drunk, but maybe that's a myth lol.

Things I've heard people say while drunk: "I fucking love you, man!" "I fucking love your cat!" "I fucking love how comfy this couch is!" "I fucking love Waffle House!"

People are more passionate about things when they're drunk as a general rule and the biological consequences of consuming alcohol.

RM8

Yeah, the message is not that he doesn't mean it. Just that drunkenness doesn't really add anything special to it :p

Why? I used to use him a lot but then I changed to Pikachu and Ike.

I really hate his playstyle. Floaty (and thus impossible to chain-grab), extremely hard to punish, a projectile that stops Yoshi's projectile game, waaaaay too much range on a lot of his moves, active frames for days... ugh. >_>

RM8

I mostly hate his range, and yeah, his eternal hitboxes :( I really don't think it's an even match-up against Kirby but maybe I just suck. To be fair, M2K said the Lucario that usually owns me is one of the best he has ever seen :p

Okay, I might have overreacted a bit :p

I still believe it was sort of a dick move. We talked today as usual and I guess we're fine. And no, it's not easy at all just moving on from him when we're constantly talking, joking or whatever.

I guess I just need time (or another nice guy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom