• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Tumblr is terrible, really. I don't care if that means I'm too old, but I refuse to embrace Tumblr. You can't even justify text on it, WTF.
Oh gosh I am indeed old, I was about to post how awesome and flexible Geocities was compared to all this new crap.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm still going through Naked Snakes links and retweeted
privately to myself
a bunch of images. Oh god, I have no life.

Replicant

"Do you know what it implies? That you're going to have sex with men"

iuE41mhhBqdNz.gif

Okay, this is funnier than next-gen shenanigans.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Gaming side is crazy right now, hope they don't crash GAF lol

What that X-box 720 rumor? Pffft. Next-gen wars and speculation.

Naked: I'm halfway through your links and geez man. You save too many links. D: I'm thumbing through half of them and have only followed two so far (one makes me feel pretty creepy to follow but...)

---

In the continuing saga of learning Tumblr:

http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/blog_management#primary

Seriously, Tumblr? You can't do private default "blogs" like Livejournal did from 1999?? Really? REALLY!? You have to make a "secondary" to do that? And you can't make it members only like wordpress?

PkuvDdt.jpg

Xbone?

I wish I could buy Wii U or PS4, but I'm saving my money for my trip next year :\
Yeah, apparently some Lv.100 Insider just pretty much confirmed what is being said.
It will be a while before I get to touch a PS4, I give it like 5 or 6 years I guess. Just like with the PS3 which I just got this year.

RM8

I'll be there in March, but since I'll be unemployed I won't be able to buy tons of games and food this time D:

RM8

Probably late March too, I was supposed to stay until late March this year but I was back in Mehicko by March 22 :(

Hm, all these people posting pictures of their bearded selves almost makes me want to put a picture of myself up here as well lol.

Gaming side is crazy right now, hope they don't crash GAF lol

I haven't been paying much attention to anything other than Ace Attorney 5 these past few days (so close to finishing the game, too!).

What's going on right now over there?

RM8

They're literally, actively looking for flaws on the system they're not supporting and making a huge deal about it. Fanboy wars, Twitter meltdowns, it's glorious.

Also, I have probably seen your face on SSB streams >:D

They're literally, actively looking for flaws on the system they're not supporting and making a huge deal about it. Fanboy wars, Twitter meltdowns, it's glorious.

Also, I have probably seen your face on SSB streams >:D

True, but those were at least two or so years ago, plus I traded in my unkempt beard for a more goatee-ish sort of look. I like how it turned out, actually.

scarlet

Hm, all these people posting pictures of their bearded selves almost makes me want to put a picture of myself up here as well lol.

Post it!

I haven't been paying much attention to anything other than Ace Attorney 5 these past few days (so close to finishing the game, too!).

What's going on right now over there?

I've downloaded AC5 demo, but haven't played it. Is it good?

Eh, I don't see why not. I'm not a big fan of selfies though lol.

s0PlbN0.jpg

I've downloaded AC5 demo, but haven't played it. Is it good?

The game is so amazing. I'm loving every minute of it. It's also the first AA game I've played where I haven't shown a dislike for any of the characters. All of the previous games had one or two characters I didn't care for, but this game has everyone extremely well done. Every case so far has also been great.

And the soundtrack... <3

I totally recommend it to anyone who has a 3DS. It's at least on par with AA3.

By the way, the demo is almost completely different from what is in the actual game, so playing the demo won't spoil you on anything, plus it has a few exclusive jokes in it as well.

Twitter stalking just taught me I'm "dating" someone who was born in the 90's D:

(that's at least 4 years younger than me...). Not a huge deal anyway. I knew he was younger 'cause he's still in college while I graduated... 4 years ago :'(

That makes me feel so old. I had been meaning to ask him his age but he's one of those guys with whom you have such a good time, great conversations that I felt it didn't really matter anyway. I thought he would be a couple of years younger at most.

Everyone tells me I look younger than my age anyway.

Haha, don't take it personally. It has nothing to do with how you look.

Think of it this way: I'm 21, you're 35. You 14 years of experience up on me. That's 2/3rds of my life right there. It's natural for me to find that kind of thing intimidating, since I feel like I won't be mature enough to handle a relationship like that.

Think of it this way: I'm 21, you're 35. You 14 years of experience up on me. That's 2/3rds of my life right there. It's natural for me to find that kind of thing intimidating, since I feel like I won't be mature enough to handle a relationship like that.

I know what you mean... I've actually been dating guys 18 to 25 the past few months, and I started realizing it's just not ideal at all. And yes, wrapping my head around the age difference is mind blowing sometimes. Time to go back to older guys.

daripad

Yeah, apparently some Lv.100 Insider just pretty much confirmed what is being said.
It will be a while before I get to touch a PS4, I give it like 5 or 6 years I guess. Just like with the PS3 which I just got this year.

lol gaming side makes me laugh a lot.

How does it feel to be LTTP in everything? Do you think games still hold up?

Eh, I don't see why not. I'm not a big fan of selfies though lol.

You are very handsome. And your shirt is awesome. And your facial hair is fine. And you are almost my age... *winks*

Caladrius

My first (and only) relationship was with a fellow 5 years older than me.

It did not end well.

That said I'd be willing to give one another chance.

mantidor

Age is a big problem for me, I'm not young, but also I don't have a lot of experience. I usually just throw the age number number out of the window, I'm in no position to be picky about that.

Mr. F

Banned

I think I have a really narrow age range, even as few as 3-5 years older is intimidating to me. But I guess that speaks more to self-confidence issues than anything else.

You are very handsome. And your shirt is awesome. And your facial hair is fine. And you are almost my age... *winks*

Haha, thanks. I just wish I had more self-confidence so that I wouldn't be afraid of asking out people I like.

Which is why I sometimes wish it was the other way around. I feel like I have to take the initiative every single time, but it's just so troubling to do so, because I'm not the kind of guy who can easily be assertive like that.

...Allow me to go off on a tangent here, because I feel like I need to get this off my chest: this situation does not only apply to me finding a date, but to almost all the other aspects of my life.

"Hey, want to partner up for this project?"
"How about we go to that restaurant?"
"Hey, let's getting a game night together!"
"Let's team up for the doubles tournament."

Each and every time, I'm the one saying these things. I always have to be the decision maker for everyone around me. To be honest, I'm sick of it. I want someone else to decide for themselves what they want to do for a change. The problem is, whenever I try to leave others to their own devices, I usually get left out, so I need to keep on actively getting involved with others or else I wouldn't be involved in mostly anything.

It doesn't really help with a person's self-confidence, knowing that people would ignore you if given the choice. *sigh*

RM8

Eh. I'd date both Polt and Snake :D

I didn't realize Poltergust was so young, though :0 I -ideally- would date someone in my age range, but wouldn't turn down someone younger or older if we happen to get along. The most stable marriage I know has an 8 year gap, lol.

Eh. I'd date both Polt and Snake :D

I didn't realize Poltergust was so young, though :0 I -ideally- would date someone in my age range, but wouldn't turn down someone younger or older if we happen to get along. The most stable marriage I know has an 8 year gap, lol.

How old are you? Going by your username, I'm assuming 25?

Also, my big sister is "married" to someone 9 years older than her. =P

RM8

Yup, 25. I might have to change my internet nickname eventually, lol. It'd feel weird, I use it since 2001 I think.

Yup, 25. I might have to change my internet nickname eventually, lol. It'd feel weird, I use it since 2001 I think.

I've had mine since... 2005, I think. That's when I made my GameFAQs account.

I had another username before then that I used for XBL, but I can't be bothered to remember it. I just remember that it was dumb and embarrassing, and that I changed it a few years later to my current one.

sphinx

the piano man
regarding the age gap topic, I notice I have changed (evolved?) in the last years...

I am 35 years old, so I feel like I am in the "middle" of everything. youngers guys will definitely consider me old and older, hot looking guys in their mid 50's will consider me too young.

the thing is, in my life I have always been attracted to guys older than me, my first love was 20 years older than me and I very much enjoyed it, even though I was a complete moron in bed.

but recently, when guys under 25 approach me... It kinda turns me on, which is something new to me. I gotta say, though, I can only see myself as a top in that case. Somehow, the idea of showing or "teaching" stuff to a younger guy seduces me.

Likewise, when an older guy approaches me, I expect him to be a top and the idea of him being "the man" turns me on. If a guy my age approaches me, I want him to be versatile, lol. I know, typical age cliché, but that's how my mind works...

regarding the age gap topic, I notice I have changed (evolved?) in the last years...

I am 35 years old, so I feel like I am in the "middle" of everything. youngers guys will definitely consider me old and older, hot looking guys in their mid 50's will consider me too young.

the thing is, in my life I have always been attracted to guys older than me, my first love was 20 years older than me and I very much enjoyed it, even though I was a complete moron in bed.

but recently, when guys under 25 approach me... It kinda turns me on, which is something new to me. I gotta say, though, I can only see myself as a top in that case. Somehow, the idea of showing or "teaching" stuff to a younger guy seduces me.

Likewise, when an older guy approaches me, I expect him to be a top and the idea of him being "the man" turns me on. If a guy my age approaches me, I want him to be versatile, lol. I know, typical age cliché, but that's how my mind works...

When it comes to position, age doesn't matter to me. It's basically a requirement for someone to be at least somewhat versatile. I mean, I'm fine if they have a preference for one position, but if someone is a pure bottom or pure top it'll just be boring and one-sided.

Dany

Banned
My roommate (not saikun)and I were arm wrestling lady night and I beat his ass handily. Just feel like gloating &#128516;

sphinx

the piano man
When it comes to position, age doesn't matter to me. It's basically a requirement for someone to be at least somewhat versatile. I mean, I'm fine if they have a preference for one position, but if someone is a pure bottom or pure top it'll just be boring and one-sided.

agreed,

reason why I'd like someone near my age for a partner so that I can see myself in all positions, emotionally and sexually.

it's all very subjective, cause I can feel like being a top or a bottom with a certain guy I've seen without knowing his age and then turns out it contradicts this age <-> position predisposition I mentioned ..

I expect the older men (~45+) to buy me stuff though.

lol, I sincerely agree.

call me old fashioned but older guys should be gentleman.

as a 35 year old, If I were to date a 21 year old, I'd buy him stuff too occasionally and would definitely pay for dinner and drinks on the first date, unless he asked to have separate bills, I am ok with that. I think some young guys take it the wrong way, like they are being bought or paid for company.... sad because it means they don't understand the meaning of chivalry

lol gaming side makes me laugh a lot.

How does it feel to be LTTP in everything? Do you think games still hold up?
I think they hold up. Though I don't really criticize games much, unless they're shitty shovelware movie/show-tie ins then I don't even touch those.

So far I've played Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Dead Rising 2 OTR, No More Heroes. Infamous 1&2, DMC 4, FF XIII, and Borderlands 2. Still have a LOT I want to play, gonna take me a while to get through every game I want to play for PS3.

Caladrius

I think they hold up. Though I don't really criticize games much, unless they're shitty shovelware movie/show-tie ins then I don't even touch those.

So far I've played Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Dead Rising 2 OTR, No More Heroes. Infamous 1&2, DMC 4, FF XIII, and Borderlands 2. Still have a LOT I want to play, gonna take me a while to get through every game I want to play for PS3.

I'm about to get one for the KH ReMixes and the new Atelier game.
I've wanted one for 2-3 years now for a few other games but haven't had the money to between all the other consoles coming out.

I'm about to get one for the KH ReMixes and the new Atelier game.
I've wanted one for 2-3 years now for a few other games but haven't had the money to between all the other consoles coming out.
Oh shit that's right KH ReMix 2.5 is coming next year fuck.
I finally get to play KH 2 Final Mix I'm so happy

Crayons

Banned

details
There isn't all that much details. Only lasted a few weeks because I got really paranoid that I could get into ... legal trouble. I met him on a site where you show off your junk. He was into me, I showed him my other parts. He showed himself off and he messaged me very often. I pretended to be 18 at first. One day I told him the truth, and he said it was fine, just don't tell anybody.

Online only though he wanted to meet me in Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom