• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In mind mind, you're right. If there's a definite 0% chance of them responding positively! I'd rather just deal with it myself rather than make things awkward.

The rational part of me knows not to say anything.

The stupid emotional part of me wants life works like a movie and hopes that the guy might actually have hidden feelings for me also.

Man if god was omnibenevolent everyone would be bisexual.

Caladrius

I wish my friend was a Bisexual. He's polyamorous so we wouldn't have to commit and we probably wouldn't risk losing what we have.

He's also very attractive by most standards (provided we're not talking bear appeal, he's metro to the point that I mistook him for a straight-acting twink like myself at first.)

So, I ended up going out with my friend duder this weekend and we spent last night in a hotel room. You guys aren't getting all the explicit details this time, but (NSFW)
I ended up trying rimming for the first time, even if it was only for a little bit. Giving, not receiving, that is. It was actually pretty fun - my main holdup was that I was worried it'd taste like ass but it wasn't really any more extreme than eating chicks out. What are you supposed to actually stimulate, though? Everything?

I was also mistaken in saying he's strawberry blonde. His hair's like... neapolitan. It's blonde in the front, then switches to dirty blonde brown-ish in the middle and it's straight-up brown in the back. And he's got gingery-brown hair everywhere else. What the hell

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I can't find any close ups using Google Image search and I played the game on a friend's computer using their Steam account so I can't upload ingame snap shots.

But why do the main characters have big cocks? Are their cocks prehensile? Do they work as weapons or like the devil bringer in DMC4?

It's apparently natural. I think he's either been taking the piss or he's got some calico-ass genes.

He's probably not serious.

Speaking of gay shit from japan:

tumblr_mvwt40EeRR1s5gehco2_r2_500.jpg

They might still have been homophobic today if I hadn't come out to them.

That's pretty amazing. I was lucky enough to have me friends finding out be compteley drama free.

mantidor

I sent an email to my friends and the people who threatened me saying it was a joke. My friends knew I was just doing it to silence the nut jobs.

That sucks :/ at least everything turned out ok, I really don't know if I had the courage to do what you did, I would have left the country probably to be honest.

daripad

It's apparently natural. I think he's either been taking the piss or he's got some calico-ass genes.

I had a friend who all of a sudden we noticed had few brown hairs in his black hair. We all thought it was dyed but he insisted it was natural brcause it was sunburnt. We ever believed him. Months after that he now has it completely black hair and he has been mor exposed to the sunlight, so we confirmed he was lying. The same might happen to your friend

Ty4on

Two of my best friends were homophobic before I came out, and they keep telling that day changed them forever. They might still have been homophobic today if I hadn't come out to them.

That's a great story and picture! Must be awesome to know you've made a positive difference to someone's life. Makes me feel kinda bad for doing such a poor job myself without anything close to death threats.

While I had no idea I was gay when I was 12 it is possible I might have had I grown up with children who were out and around my age. I never thought about it until I realized I was oogling at (gay) men online. It helped me in a strange way when I knew I was gay to see that gay people weren't any different from others.

I rewrote that last sentence a million times because believing that men must "act" like men is equally bad. My mum and sister have also asked for fashion advice since the time they'd ask if there were girls I liked :p

I wish my friend was a Bisexual. He's a swinger so we wouldn't have to commit and we probably wouldn't risk losing what we have.

He's also very attractive by most standards (provided we're not talking bear appeal, he's metro to the point that I mistook him for a straight-acting twink like myself at first.)
I understand that swinging groups are often hostile to male bisexuality (while considering female bisexuality to be required).

scarlet

Never ever contact your ex, just never.
I texted my ex at 1 am few days ago, i didn't know what i was thinking, i had fever, i couldn't sleep and more than 36 hours later we're still texting each other.

And now i'm stuck, he asked me if i wanna date again bla bla bla. I said i don't know, cause the last time it wasn't working. He wanna fuck me bla bla, i just answered haha.
And he keeps texting me until now, but i haven't replied and didn't read anything for the last 7 hours. I don't wanna ruin this 'friendship' but i know sooner or later i'm gonna hurts him again.

Aaaaaargh someone slap me!

omfg my sister is following my friend on tumblr shitshitshit

oh well, It's not like blasting Lady Gaga's Artpop album in my room daily didn't give it away.

RM8

Never ever contact your ex, just never.
I texted my ex at 1 am few days ago, i didn't know what i was thinking, i had fever, i couldn't sleep and more than 36 hours later we're still texting each other.

And now i'm stuck, he asked me if i wanna date again bla bla bla. I said i don't know, cause the last time it wasn't working. He wanna fuck me bla bla, i just answered haha.
And he keeps texting me until now, but i haven't replied and didn't read anything for the last 7 hours. I don't wanna ruin this 'friendship' but i know sooner or later i'm gonna hurts him again.

Aaaaaargh someone slap me!
I thought this only happened to people while drunk :p

mantidor

I don't get people who don't like their glasses. I've been going out with this new friend of mine and he hates his glasses, he thinks he looks older with them, but honestly he looks younger, it all depends on what kind of glasses you wear.

Mr_Zombie

I don't get people who don't like their glasses. I've been going out with this new friend of mine and he hates his glasses, he thinks he looks older with them, but honestly he looks younger, it all depends on what kind of glasses you wear.

I don't mind the way I'm looking now (I did mind the way I looked when I was a kid, though, since glasses always gives you +100 to nerd look when you're young), but glasses can be a hindrance in everyday usage. Water-vapor or water (rain) will instantly obscure your vision. It's especially noticeable in winter - going from a cold environment to a warm room will create the mist on your glasses making it impossible to see anything for few seconds (or until you wipe your glasses off). Also, you have to look out for them so that they don't fell off when you're moving your head too fast or keep bending. I had to buy strap ropes for my glasses because they kept slide off from my nose when I was working out. :/

mantidor

When I worked out ( for a total of one month in my whole life) I just took them off, there was no way I could use them while exercising.

I agree they are a hindrance, but they look soo good heh, if I ever get lasik I think I'll still use glasses, I've become way too accustomed to them.

Mr_Zombie

When I worked out ( for a total of one month in my whole life) I just took them off, there was no way I could use them while exercising.

Well, I'm almost blind when I take my glasses off. ;_;

I see shapes and colors, of course, but I wouldn't be able to even tell you the weight printed on plates unless I would put those plates 20cm in front of my eyes. Running without glasses (especially on late evening) would be a suicide for me.

mantidor

Well, I'm almost blind when I take my glasses off. ;_;

I see shapes and colors, of course, but I wouldn't be able to even tell you the weight printed on plates unless I would put those plates 20cm in front of my eyes. Running without glasses (especially on late evening) would be a suicide for me.

Oh it's the same for me, maybe why I stopped working out (lies, I stopped because I'm lazy and hate exercise).

Mr_Zombie

I noticed I have bad eyesight but I haven't told my parents yet because I'm lazy :v
plus I look terrible with glasses.

Don't do this. Going around without glasses (or contact lenses) will only strain your eyes thus making things worse. Glasses aren't THAT bad (forget what I wrote before) and nowadays there's a lot types of frames to choose from, from big thick colorful, to thin bottomless ones - almost invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom