• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look like a butt everywhere but my face, hence photoshop trickery.

Also, curly hair can be gud if it's blond and they're longer locks rather than tight and springy.

Masamuna

Just exchanged nudes with a guy that works in the same building as me. This is awkward and yet could be cool. Glad I don't do much user-facing support these days, though.

Think I'm out if his league though. He's nicely toned. I'm just grateful for the nice nudes lol

You never know. Every once in a while I'll get a muscle bear flirting with me even though they've already seen my fat ass. The spectrum of taste can be pretty wide.

DR2K

Banned
what exactly makes him an exception? why is it safe to BB him?? I asume he's the bottom,

if he goes BB with you, why won't he do it with many other guys??

I am not judging, but don't asume you are on the safe side of anything, from what you tell us here, it doesn't seem like that in the least.

I topped him, but he was just an amazing person and the connection we made was so deep. He rarely bottoms, but we were playing around, his hole was in the right spot and I just went in slowly without thinking.I don't regret it at all.

RM8

No offense but none of those are actual arguments for safety. I don't judge, but I wouldn't recommend doing that, you can get infected by people you trust and "connect" with. It really blows my mind that people instantly trust each other so much, yet not enough to ask for a STD test :p

Sagitario

hahaha,
I hate christmas "Posadas", they are always the perfect excuse for people to tell me " sorry, you are pretty low in my list of social priorities, I have plenty of posadas I have to go to".
Sorry to hear, M! :(
I must confess I tend to avoid all kind of parties.

Ok, New new real pic january time lol. Thanks hubby Nito for making the avi for me :3
You are welcome. :*
But that has always been my job ._.

I'm sure this has probably been debated a lot but I'm wondering what are your views on sexual roles? (Top/Bottom/Versatile). Have you ever been in a situation where you really like someone but it didn't work out just because of that?.

In my opinion everyone should be versatile to a certain degree. It's OK to actually have a preference but isn't it selfish/close minded to have a 100% Top or 100% bottom attitude?.

In my experience I've been a Top like 90% of the time or so with the only partner I had, he definitely enjoyed bottoming a lot more than I did but I still craved a good pounding every once in a while.

This came to mind because there's a guy I've had a crush on for a long time and we've had some pretty hot conversations where he's pointed out that we're both tops. Now I could see my self compromising for "the right guy" but that's probably not very healthy in the long run.

I think it's pretty shitty, for a "minority" to keep on putting labels and segregating themselves even more.

Mr. F

Banned
I too am incapable of growing good facial hair. It's awful and I hate it, so I get rid of it every couple weeks.

Disagreed. Looks fine!

tumblr_m39zfzyePz1qaboh9o2_500.gif

My reasoning is that due to the nature of straight sex, unless toys are involved, the guy will always inherently be the top and the girl will always be the bottom.

We are not limited in that way. We can pick and choose.

It's also more commonplace in the older lgbt folks out there where they thought they had to conform to established gender roles i.e. one masculine one feminine. As the gender roles broke down in our community, versatility became more accepted imo.

Sagitario

aw :( but they can be fun sometimes ;_;
I know, but I am such a hermit. I got invited to one today and to the movies. I declined both invitations because the only thing I wanted was to get home and rest. I rarely enjoy parties unless I am with a specific group of friends.

Not enough beards about, tbqh
More beards please

iqfMbpyi7KSLI.jpg

iLSkTl38V2Wol.jpg

ipfUycSqqVVzd.jpg

idxkyVUFZbOtQ.jpg

There, now most of us look slightly uglier and continue to be beardless ._.
Stop complaining, you all look fine :]
I do wish I could grow a proper beard.

Dead Man

I'm sure this has probably been debated a lot but I'm wondering what are your views on sexual roles? (Top/Bottom/Versatile). Have you ever been in a situation where you really like someone but it didn't work out just because of that?.

In my opinion everyone should be versatile to a certain degree. It's OK to actually have a preference but isn't it selfish/close minded to have a 100% Top or 100% bottom attitude?.

In my experience I've been a Top like 90% of the time or so with the only partner I had, he definitely enjoyed bottoming a lot more than I did but I still craved a good pounding every once in a while.

This came to mind because there's a guy I've had a crush on for a long time and we've had some pretty hot conversations where he's pointed out that we're both tops. Now I could see my self compromising for "the right guy" but that's probably not very healthy in the long run.

I think it's pretty shitty, for a "minority" to keep on putting labels and segregating themselves even more.

I think some people force themselves into roles because they feel they have to, but others genuinely prefer one or the other naturally. As I have got older I have found myself preferring topping more often, but I still love to bottom to the right guy.

If a person is refusing to bottom or top out of societal pressure or whatever that sucks, people should be able to enjoy all the aspects of sex that would turn them on.

I know, but I am such a hermit. I got invited to one today and to the movies. I declined both invitations because the only thing I wanted was to get home and rest. I rarely enjoy parties unless I am with a specific group of friends.

iqfMbpyi7KSLI.jpg

iLSkTl38V2Wol.jpg

ipfUycSqqVVzd.jpg

idxkyVUFZbOtQ.jpg

There, now most of us look slightly uglier and continue to be beardless ._.
Stop complaining, you all look fine :]
I do wish I could grow a proper beard.

Good lord, they are all perfect. Maybe by the end of the year I will not look stupidly pudgy next to them, but I will still be balder LOL.

Caladrius

Getting me into a loud place that contains more than 5 people is a pretty reliable way to make me pissy.

Sorry to hear, M! :(
I must confess I tend to avoid all kind of parties.

But that has always been my job ._.

Lol he made it for me before I even asked to make it lol. You know i appreciate all your avis :). Also please dont pass out playing mario again D: :(

And beard talk again yay

sphinx

the piano man
Not nearly as attractive as the ones before, but growing a beard has always been a strong point of mine

did you have another GAF account some years ago?? I think I remember your face but not your username. And if you are the same guy, you have lost some weight :)

as for men, here are 2 random tumblr guys that absolutely, completely fit my personal description of a dream man in regard to looks, build and aesthetic.

if my next boyfriend looks anything like this, I couldn't possibly ask for more

I know, it's nowhere near what people consider handsome, aesthetic, hot or nice but that's what I like, I can't help it.

DR2K

Banned
No offense but none of those are actual arguments for safety. I don't judge, but I wouldn't recommend doing that, you can get infected by people you trust and "connect" with. It really blows my mind that people instantly trust each other so much, yet not enough to ask for a STD test :p

I'm not arguing it. It's not about right or wrong, I'm just explaining why I did what I did. I'm all for safe sex and getting regularly tested. All sex has its risks though.

Dead Man

did you have another GAF account some years ago?? I think I remember your face but not your username. And if you are the same guy, you have lost some weight :)

as for men, here are 2 random tumblr guys that absolutely, completely fit my personal description of a dream man in regard to looks, build and aesthetic.

I know, it's nowhere near what people consider handsome, aesthetic, hot or nice but that's what I like, I can't help it.

No, they are pretty perfect. Very pretty, actually. And damn near perfect. I think I'm pretty lucky in that I like a variety of mens bodies, even though I am very picky about faces.

Oh no i think you're wrong lol though yeah its not the conventional type seen in popular culture often to be seen as pleasing to some. I'm starting to realize both gay men and women love men with thicker larger bodies like the guys in the pic especially the first. And i think a lot of gaffers here would like too.

sphinx

the piano man
If I had to name celeb guys that are considered hot and aesthetic by an overwehlming majority, I'd go with

Brad Pit in Fight Club, David Beckham in his briefs, Tom Daley

the guys I like are way too burly, :p

If I had to name celeb guys that are considered hot and aesthetic by an overwehlming majority, I'd go with

There ain't no such thing as "too" burly. Don't ever tell yourself otherwise.

Dead Man

Hollywood/celebrity magazines are a poor metric to use to judge attractiveness. A lot of men and women love the look of men who would never fit the hollywood stereotype.

Sagitario

Not nearly as attractive as the ones before, but growing a beard has always been a strong point of mine
What are you talking aboutP You are a handsome man! :)

Lol he made it for me before I even asked to make it lol. You know i appreciate all your avis :). Also please dont pass out playing mario again D: :(
And beard talk again yay
:D
I am not playing another Mario game for a while, that last bit was a bittersweet experience and I hurt myself pretty badly from the fall (Mario and Wii U are dangerous for your health
m7k37qX.gif
).
I'm playing something more relaxed at the moment (Attack of the Friday Monsters and Tales of Xillia).
I just checked, I thought I had you on my PS friend list.

He isn't Tess3ract :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom