• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Parents are weird sometimes. What happened?

My mother and father got into a divorce case (that has basically been called off) but they owe the lawyers about 3000$, in addition to that my mother hasn't exactly been responsible as far as taking care of herself or using medication responsibly. Her over-reliance means she isn't able to work and provide another stream of revenue consistently because she's almost constantly using painkillers for the 6 or 7 running health issues she has, even if she doesn't necessarily need the medications.(More than once she's tried to take me to school while high as a damned kite.)

I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep going to college if this keeps up. The financial aid money I get often has to be used for something else. Of the financial aid money I'm supposed to get, I see maybe a half of it, and my parents regularly ask me for money for various things despite that. On top of all that, my financial aid ends soon and they have no idea what they're going to do once that happens. I've been looking for scholarships but I haven't had much luck so far.

I'm just frustrated because I feel like most of this was avoidable and a lot of the things that happen because of their irresponsibility comes at my expense.

Oh, good. I haven't missed it then. :lol

I'll be watching next season as well. I doubt I'll be watching further unless Murphy somehow convinces Lange to come back or the quality goes up. It's a love-hate show for me. It has such potential and then squanders it and then goes gay camp but then goes all over the road with said gay camp. :/

Is Lange not set to return after the current season?

sphinx

the piano man
I have to say, the fact that both guys had curly hair was a bit off putting, They look like brothers, and that makes it a bit awkward.

and Mr_Zombie, you are so incredibly handsome, you look better with each passing year. Nice of you to participate in RPJ.

Gvaz

Banned
I find myself mostly straight but frequently my friends keep wanting to hook me up with a guy

im pretty picky about guys because most are gross.
gross as in they don't take care of themselves because "im a guy i dont need to be fit/clean"

mrehh

Gvaz

Banned
im watching the amazing spiderman and all i remember is when i hung out with a dude from here and he fell asleep while we were watching it and it was funny

Grakl

guys is pink gay on me

tvDD3xz.gif

Oh, good. I haven't missed it then. :lol

I'll be watching next season as well. I doubt I'll be watching further unless Murphy somehow convinces Lange to come back or the quality goes up. It's a love-hate show for me. It has such potential and then squanders it and then goes gay camp but then goes all over the road with said gay camp. :/

Is Lange not set to return after the current season?
She'll return for the next season and that will be her last, according to what she's said. She wants to retire from acting.

I think the 2nd season was my favorite even if it got a bit all over the place at times. I just loved Jessica's character, she's truly the star of the show!!!!.

I hate my bosses. They didn't give us any days off other than the 24/25th and 31st/1st (those are non-working days according to the law and I realize we're very lucky). I really like my job but we've been doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the rest of the week (and past week as well). Just sitting on the computer browsing websites. There's no work to do. Why couldn't they just give us the week(s) off?...

I'm BEYOND bored... last week I had to do a "personal project" to keep myself busy. Oh well... Probably next week we'll have work to do. And I'm going on holidays next month so YAY!!!!!!

To RM lol, i'm 28 this year.
So am I!!!

iXi2BLY9dxNvC.jpg

mantidor

Happy birthday! has it been a problem being so close to new year?

well, I guess it can't be worse than having your birthday the actual 31 like a friend of mine.

RM8

Thanks! Not really, when I was a kid it was pretty awesome having presents on December 24, then on my birthday, and then on January 6 from the "Reyes Magos" :p (kids get Christmas presents twice in Mexico).

mantidor

Heh it's kind of the same for me back home in Colombia but no one really gave you anything the 6th, some kids could get away with it if they begged enough, I didn't because I felt I was cheating.

daripad

Thanks! Not really, when I was a kid it was pretty awesome having presents on December 24, then on my birthday, and then on January 6 from the "Reyes Magos" :p (kids get Christmas presents twice in Mexico).

Gift season indeed. I remember getting my games from those christmas days, it was nice

19, the first time I'm coming out to my friends haha

At the same age I tried to do the same but it backfired, fortunately I don't have to do it

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Cosmic Bus, you looked so fine/cool in your RPJ avatar, why did you go back? :(

Bleah, I wasn't into the RPJ thing as much as I thought.

I hate my bosses. They didn't give us any days off other than the 24/25th and 31st/1st (those are non-working days according to the law and I realize we're very lucky). I really like my job but we've been doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the rest of the week (and past week as well). Just sitting on the computer browsing websites. There's no work to do. Why couldn't they just give us the week(s) off?...

Seems like you should be happy to get paid for doing the same stuff you would at home, heh. Coming from almost 20 years of jobs busting my ass all day, it always somehow surprises me to find that there are jobs where people get to play around online! I had to work on Christmas eve, Christmas day, New Years, etc... Holidays don't really exist when you work in the restaurant industry. -__-

Plus, be glad you're building up some extra income before going on vacation, right?

Yup :p I'm not sure how that came to be, it's weird isn't it? Also, in some regions they use "Baby Jesus" instead of them, which is hilarious.
Baby Jesus comes here in Venezuela!!!! And Santa too... it's pretty confusing :p

Looking on your avatar, I thought you were like 24/25 :D
Thanks, people tell me I look younger all the time :p (I take it as a compliment)

Seems like you should be happy to get paid for doing the same stuff you would at home, heh. Coming from almost 20 years of jobs busting my ass all day, it always somehow surprises me to find that there are jobs where people get to play around online! I had to work on Christmas eve, Christmas day, New Years, etc... Holidays don't really exist when you work in the restaurant industry. -__-

Plus, be glad you're building up some extra income before going on vacation, right?
I'm a graphic designer and work for an advertising agency, we're pretty busy most of the time. So having nothing to do is quite rare and a relief but it gets old after a day or two. We'll be slowly getting back to normal starting next week.

I just feel like I'm wasting my time but as you say, at least I'm getting paid for it :p

sruckus

Just exchanged nudes with a guy that works in the same building as me. This is awkward and yet could be cool. Glad I don't do much user-facing support these days, though.

Think I'm out if his league though. He's nicely toned. I'm just grateful for the nice nudes lol

Mr_Zombie

Baby Jesus comes here in Venezuela!!!! And Santa too... it's pretty confusing :p

I can understand The Wise Men, because according to the Bible they brought gifts to Jesus. But how do people reason baby Jesus giving gifts away?

I just feel like I'm wasting my time but as you say, at least I'm getting paid for it :p

I can feel your "pain" :p Between December 23rd and today most people at work were on leave. Instead of 25 people that usually sit in my room (we have open spaces here), there were only 6-7 people at most and even less in other rooms (there were maybe 30 people in the entire corporation). Since there were almost no one from management, and only one or two programmers per team, we spent most of the time chit-chatting or wandering around. I managed to do what I had planned for those days, but boy, you could feel overall drop in productivity during those days.

It's one of the perks of working at the office. :p

DR2K

Banned
I've noticed barebacking is on the rise everywhere, it blows my mind how guys casually suggest " let's have BB sex". It wasn't like that in the 2000's decade. (in my experience... I was probably too busy in LTRs to even notice anyway)

on another topic, it's nice to see people participating in the real pic thing. So many handsome people, including all of gaygaf.

but I gotta say, you make me feel like a grandpa :D lol, you all look so young and fresh. I am probably (together with naked snake, I think) the oldest guy posting here (36)

I bb the other day for the first time. This guy was the exception and it just naturally happened. It was an unexplainable urge I've never had before. No regrets and will do it again with him next time.

sphinx

the piano man

exactly what happened to me as a kid. Having birthday on 22nd December is both a curse and a blessing.

More gifts as a kid but it's a pretty fucking awful date to throw a party, everybody in Mexico is already busy with those fucking "posadas del trabajo, de los amigos, de su puta madre" and I can't never have a party with friends, ;-(((

it's a very stressful time of the year for everybody, they have to spend money, go shopping in a hurry. Bad day to have a birthday as a grown-up, on all accounts.

and Happy birthday!! :) what day exactly is yours?

I bb the other day for the first time. This guy was the exception and it just naturally happened. It was an unexplainable urge I've never had before. No regrets and will do it again with him next time.

what exactly makes him an exception? why is it safe to BB him?? I asume he's the bottom,

if he goes BB with you, why won't he do it with many other guys??

I am not judging, but don't asume you are on the safe side of anything, from what you tell us here, it doesn't seem like that in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom