• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gay but Im a huge supporter of human rights and equality/justice.

You need to not care what everyone else thinks your not a bad looking kid. I wasn't the best looking kid on the block growing up and then it just hit me who cares what people think literally

I'm actually offended that gay gaf never says nice things to me in the picture threads haha
you must not read the replies after you post haha :p

Ahasverus

Speaking of accents, I remember when I took my english course at college, I had to make a spoken presentation. When I finished it, my teacher stared at me blanky and with a very serious face told me I had a nord accent. And that it was the sexiest thing she'd ever heard.
The funny part? it was probably because much of my spoken english comes from nord music :p

Speaking of accents, I remember when I took my english course at college, I had to make a spoken presentation. When I finished it, my teacher stared at me blanky and with a very serious face told me I had a nord accent. And that it was the sexiest thing she'd ever heard.
The funny part? it was probably because much of my spoken english comes from nord music :p

time to listen to pop music.

tumblr_m3iqxn4K7T1qexgq4o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mguto31cX81qbih6so1_500.gif

Well, judge then!

Now the rest do it too ¬¬

Dude you're Not Ugly and Those people saying that to your face are just being dicks probably because they think being a jerk is cool or something terrible like that. You shouldn't have to worry and you look young too you you'll mature overtime too.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Sounds slightly elitist. Just saying'.
Yeah, It does tbh

RM8

I remember being upset that my favorite Avenger, Hawkeye, didn't get a really nice looking actor like Thor and Captain America did. But I recently watched The Bourne Legacy and now I'm suddenly okay with him :p His role in The Avengers still sucked, though.

Ahasverus

Guys I'm so happy with my new haircut, I think I finally found the one, it makes me feel a little classy, and I like it. Some of you guys saw me from the other thread, do you think it's a change for the best? yay or nay?

MarkusRJR

Guys I'm so happy with my new haircut, I think I finally found the one, it makes me feel a little classy, and I like it. Some of you guys saw me from the other thread, do you think it's a change for the best? yay or nay?
I didn't see the other picture but tbh you'd probably look fine in any haircut since you have an attractive face.

daripad

You stop saying what other people have to do and post your pic ;-(
Dude you're Not Ugly and Those people saying that to your face are just being dicks probably because they think being a jerk is cool or something terrible like that. You shouldn't have to worry and you look young too you you'll mature overtime too.
You lied. You're not ugly. Stop meeting people that are dicks. And you're mistaking physical attraction with being pretty/ugly. You can say someone is pretty, handsome or looking cute and yet not being attracted to him.

Don't worry, I don't feel bad about that at all and I haven't seen those kind of people in a long time. What really bothers me is when someone says I'm ugly just because I'm obese which is kind of insulting, though lately I've been more careful with what I eat and I've been doing some excersice when I'm able to because school is absorbing me and I am already tired when I get home (but I'm in vacations, so I have more time for myself).

And thanks for the compliments guys, that made me feel better.

And asheverus you are cute. That haircut is fine.

Wait Wharer, definitely those clothes don't suit you that well, but I cannot explain why,

FYC

Banned

Have not seen your previous picture, but definitely a yay.

Ahasverus

Thank you guys! I have to say more often than not I can agree with your aesthetic sense so I wanted to have your opinion. As I have a kind of rebelious curly hair I usually look like a brush hahah but I straightened my hair last week and opted for a natural cut, not a fashion one or something, and I was surprised, the classic look is not that bad. Well sometimes you gotta embrace you are slowly becoming a full adult man.

Feels weird :(

Thank you guys! I have to say more often than not I can agree with your aesthetic sense so I wanted to have your opinion. As I have a kind of rebelious curly hair I usually look like a brush hahah but I straightened my hair last week and opted for a natural cut, not a fashion one or something, and I was surprised, the classic look is not that bad. Well sometimes you gotta embrace you are slowly becoming a full adult man.

Feels weird :(

and will go bald. embrace it now.

daripad

Seems that no one wants to post their pictures :p
It seems that I'll start thining in my middle 30's, so I don't have to worry about that in two decades
Does it count if I cross-post?

I hadn't realized I had such a weird expression in the first picture. :|
Yes like that. Damn beautiful eyes

This is the only remix of a pop song I listen to on a regular basis, and is also the sort of thing I imagine playing in fisting clubs on the oh-so-rare occasions when I imagine fisting clubs.

Oh that one is cool. It's almost too dramatic for what I imagine fisting clubs to be like, though, maybe it if was like a hedonism and despair fueled crisis of faith or something (lol). Though I'm still trying to figure out what a fisting club would be. Like there are actual venues centered around this and not just a group of people that convene in some dude's sex dungeon or something?

edit: Shlohmo makes some really good remixes, though, but not all of them are pop.

Hey boys! Sorry I tend to fall off the face of the planet from time to time. Picked up a job at an LGBT community center doing operations (i.e. behind the scenes event management, supply orders, and making sure things run smoothly) and it's been awesome. My only complaint is that I'm working 30ish hours a week and trying to keep a 4.0GPA with 15 credit hours.

How is life for you all?

Oh that one is cool. It's almost too dramatic for what I imagine fisting clubs to be like, though, maybe it if was like a hedonism and despair fueled crisis of faith or something (lol). Though I'm still trying to figure out what a fisting club would be. Like there are actual venues centered around this and not just a group of people that convene in some dude's sex dungeon or something?

edit: Shlohmo makes some really good remixes, though, but not all of them are pop.
merzbow seems most appropriate for fisting clubs, IMO. Or Coil, of course. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom