• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Cross-posting too!
OzMDyi7.jpg

Also, how old are you anyway Daripad? You look really young.

So, I went horseback riding today.

It destroys your nuts.

On the plus side, being sexually active kind of helps you prepare since you're essentially mounting and dry-humping a saddle for an hour and a half :lol

daripad

Cross-posting too!

Also, how old are you anyway Daripad? You look really young.
I'm 19, I thought I looked my age. Hey, weren't you Mexican? Or do you have Japanese blood in there?

So, I went horseback riding today.

It destroys your nuts.

On the plus side, being sexually active kind of helps you prepare since you're essentially mounting and dry-humping a saddle for an hour and a half :lol

Horse riding is not that bad for an hour if you are enjoying it, but +2 hours is very tiring

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Greeattttt... I've started becoming really attracted to my straight roommate. I've been able to not think of him in that way until now but... dat ass.

Ahasverus

Greeattttt... I've started becoming really attracted to my straight roommate. I've been able to not think of him in that way until now but... dat ass.

That's horrible, I just felt atracted to MY COUSIN the one I've been the most near since ever. Sucks.

@Rm88~ Yep you still look great.

RM8

Still cute. Grandparents?
Nope. They're the parents of an uncle of mine. And thanks! :p

daripad said:
I'm 19, I thought I looked my age. Hey, weren't you Mexican? Or do you have Japanese blood in there?
Ahaha, I thought you were around 14. Not that that's a bad thing, though. And my ethnicity is all over the place, but for all intents and purposes I'm Mexican - I was born in Mexico, live in Mexico, and my parents are Mexican.

Ahasverus said:
@Rm88~ Yep you still look great.
Thanks! You too, but I'm not sure I recall your former haircut. Maybe you should pic-spam so we can make a better comparison ;P

Zajora said:
I can't be the only one..
CHEEZMO&#8482 said:
Why's the Keymaker photobombing you?
Lol, you guys suck >:p He's awesome.

daripad

CHEEZMO™;51371742 said:
He's much hotter than Cole.

No, you're very wrong, the new one looks like a weirdo with that nose

Ahaha, I thought you were around 14. Not that that's a bad thing, though. And my ethnicity is all over the place, but for all intents and purposes I'm Mexican - I was born in Mexico, live in Mexico, and my parents are Mexican.
Well, I think it is good to look like an adolescent, hope I stay like that for at least 10 years :p

You are so cute
Awwww thank you

RM8

I don't think he's good looking but at the very least he's a little bit less generic and boring.

Funny, I never played Infamous 2 because I really didn't enjoy the first one.

daripad

I don't think he's good looking but at the very least he's a little bit less generic and boring.

Funny, I never played Infamous 2 because I really didn't enjoy the first one.
The first one was a game with good gameplay but lacked variety in the secondary missions, plus those pieces were hard to locate. The story wasn't that good either but in general I enjoyed the game a lot and I even platinumed it.
Unfortunately I couldn't play the second one because I sold my ps3

Ahasverus

I don't straight crush often, but I reaally gay-crush often. I love my gf and I've never been unfaithful to him, and hope I never will, but once in a while there's a charming boy who comes and makes me feel so jizzy. It all fades with the time, though, but I think I have a slight problem.

Dead Man

Sometimes I check the OT Section and I get depressed/scared because of all the anti-gay stuff that's there. Like the France protest or the Gay teen burned alive. I don't know I get all nervious and think about the future and stuff, then I go do something else or switch over to the Gaming side, lol.

Dead Man

Sometimes I check the OT Section and I get depressed/scared because of all the anti-gay stuff that's there. Like the France protest or the Gay teen burned alive. I don't know I get all nervious and think about the future and stuff, then I go do something else or switch over to the Gaming side, lol.

GAF aggregates more bad news than good. And bad news threads get many more replies than good news too.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
infamous 2 was hotter before the ugly hit.

Sorry some of us like having character consistency in our sequels that feature them. >:|

even the "redesigned" old Cole doesn't match him IMO

REAL SPOILERS BELOW:

I'm kinda glad they
killed Cole off
despite the rushed ending of 2. Means that new character won't have baggage but at the same time I'm not sure what to expect. I REALLY REALLY hope Sucker Punch varies their mission variety because I got burned out by Infamous 1 and 2/Festival of the Blood kinda killed my enthusiasm for anymore. Not bad games, but if you've played one, you've played them all without regard to the story.

Edit: Though thinking about it,
they could've copped out and killed Zeke (GOD DO I HATE HIM) and had Cole live on for Second Son. Would've made a far more interesting story than "Cole saves the world by sacrificing himself to prevent the plague from killing non-Conduits and his friend, Zeke."
Yeah, it's selfish but I think
the costs of life to build Conduits
would've been worth it in the end
(unless a new plague happens that targets Conduits, then oh shit, right?)

I guess I straight crush because the gay guys at my school are all drag queens (Though they don't dress like girls, they sure act like them) and are so full of themselves, it's a huge turn-off for me.

daripad

Is it better to straight crush or to crush on a gay guy who isn't into you?

The gay guy who isn't into you, because you have a little possibilty that it may change if you put some effort in it.

I guess I straight crush because the gay guys at my school are all drag queens (Though they don't dress like girls, they sure act like them) and are so full of themselves, it's a huge turn-off for me.

This is exactly my situation. All the gay guys I've met act like ladies, which is not bad at all, but then they even say they are beautiful, glamorous and everything in a girly way. It feels like they are not themselves, I don't know, is a bit hard to explain.

fernoca

In my case, well...I've said before: I end "straight crushing" a lot ,because straight guys are always more friendly; more cheerful and have a better attitude towards me (and many of them constantly lift the shirts around me; which is weird...but I don't complain).

Gay guys tend to me more hateful. Looking at me in disgust, feeling and acting superior. The rare gay guys that are nice, all have boyfriends and tons of friends already; so even when I aim to be friends; I just end as the "Oh hi, long time no see-over Facebook chat" kind of friend. :p

RM8

I have zero gay friends :/

Still, I've had zero straight crushes, I think. Nothing more than brief periods of "yup, he's easy on the eyes!" at first, but I just -can't- think of people as "food" once I'm friends with them :p Plus really, I suck at getting infatuated. It simply doesn't happen. It's better like that because I'm around straight males 24/7.

I paused Daft Punk for this, it better be good >:|

Edit: Okay, that's cool. Nice work :) No houses need to be dropped now.

Hey cool. Thanks for checking her stuff out. She always thinks she is wasting her time, so I figured I'd link it here and have the gayGAF community support one of their own and make her happy.

Anyone else? I'd like her to wake up and see a bunch of new listens on her soundcloud page. :)

Sagitario

Also, that pic is probably the best post in your GAF history, Sagitario. That ass...

QTqXvL9.gif

I would like to think I have made better posts than a
n [amazing]
watch picture.

I have zero gay friends :/

Still, I've had zero straight crushes, I think. Nothing more than brief periods of "yup, he's easy on the eyes!" at first, but I just -can't- think of people as "food" once I'm friends with them :p Plus really, I suck at getting infatuated. It simply doesn't happen. It's better like that because I'm around straight males 24/7.
Surprised, considering where you live [and what you look like].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom