• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

Hey cool. Thanks for checking her stuff out. She always thinks she is wasting her time, so I figured I'd link it here and have the gayGAF community support one of their own and make her happy.

Anyone else? I'd like her to wake up and see a bunch of new listens on her soundcloud page. :)

I pimped it out on facebook and a few people liked it.

BeesEight

Sometimes I check the OT Section and I get depressed/scared because of all the anti-gay stuff that's there. Like the France protest or the Gay teen burned alive. I don't know I get all nervious and think about the future and stuff, then I go do something else or switch over to the Gaming side, lol.

To be fair, the gay teen thread is more a testament to the stupidity of teens than something anti-gay.

I very rarely straight crush which is odd because that's the personality that I'm attracted to the most. On the other hand, I've met a lot of gay people that aren't some stereotypical drag queen or diva. While some of them are certainly special I can't say that all or even the majority are what you sometimes hear from others.

Alcoori

I don't straight crush often, but I reaally gay-crush often. I love my gf and I've never been unfaithful to him, and hope I never will, but once in a while there's a charming boy who comes and makes me feel so jizzy. It all fades with the time, though, but I think I have a slight problem.

I don't think it's bad. Just know them for what they are. You are in a relationship, you are not dead. Of course you're gonna be attracted to other people, however you made a conscious decision to be (I assume) monogamous and in a relationship with your gf/bf (couldn't figure it out) and there are reasons for that.
Don't beat yourself up about being attracted to people, as long as you don't spend every single minute lusting after them I don't see the problem.

Sometimes I check the OT Section and I get depressed/scared because of all the anti-gay stuff that's there. Like the France protest or the Gay teen burned alive. I don't know I get all nervious and think about the future and stuff, then I go do something else or switch over to the Gaming side, lol.

If it's any consolation, the anti-gay march in France is pretty much for nothing since both the house and senate are controlled but the same party as the government and they're mostly pro-gay. We ARE getting our marriage or I'm never going back home.

Straight crush. You can always say if only. With a gay crush you are just rejected.

Yeah, and then you can move on to better things. Like people who will actually reciprocate.
I had a MAJOR crush on one of my best friend, for months and months I stood there wishing, hoping, and trying to figure out if he liked me. Told him I had a crush on him a couple of weeks ago, got denied, moved on. Won't say I wasn't bummed, but in the end I was glad I vocalized it.

QTqXvL9.gif

That guy is so hot. UGH.

Menaged

Greeattttt... I've started becoming really attracted to my straight roommate. I've been able to not think of him in that way until now but... dat ass.

I have the benefit of a not very good looking roommate. Maybe him being vegen is also a turn off (don't kill me gay-vegen gaf).
It's really nice that I don't have to bother myself with things like that. I would go mental if I had a slight crash with the person I live with

Sometimes I check the OT Section and I get depressed/scared because of all the anti-gay stuff that's there. Like the France protest or the Gay teen burned alive.

The gay teen burn thread did me in. I normally don't get emotional from threads on GAF, but I teared up reading that thread and then got really upset.

RM8

Bleh, stupid people will be stupid. Those stories aren't more painful to me than crap like the woman drowning her baby, acid throwing, etc. - People hate other people, that's how it is.

RM8

Curious, do you guys compliment the looks of straight guys in real life? I think it's a bit awkward and I avoid doing it :p But I think we all do it in the "post pics of yourself" thread, it's a bit less intrusive on an internet forum, I guess.

Anyway, I'm stuck at office alone since it's my turn to be here while everyone goes on vacations. Not complaining, though, I have coffee and Monkey Ball.

And Luigi's Mansion. Plus I'll be leaving early, yay.

Alcoori

Curious, do you guys compliment the looks of straight guys in real life? I think it's a bit awkward and I avoid doing it :p But I think we all do it in the "post pics of yourself" thread, it's a bit less intrusive on an internet forum, I guess.

I rarely compliment people, but when I do it's like a flood gate has been opened and it doesn't stop.
I can't see it being awkward for straight guys, as long as you're not giving them the lusty stare that goes with it.

Prez

I've given up on dating sites. Most people on there are either idiots, pervs or have nothing going on in their lives other than work/studies and going out. I guess I'll have to get out of the house to meet interesting people. It's not easy with social anxiety though :/

Sagitario

I do, but only if the situation calls for it, not just out of nowhere (like, a new haircut, piece of clothing, etc.).

I don't gay crush too often. However, given that I'm bi and the powers that be need to find a way to torment me, I've crushed on lesbian chicks more than once. Not in a "girl-on-girl is hot" kind of way. Androgynous/tomboyish chicks can just be so friggin cute.

I wish I had more gay guy friends but I know I'd probably accidentally end up hitting and quitting them too much for my own good, lol.

BeesEight

I don't even compliment the "Post Pics of Yourself" people.

*toocoolforschool*

We Are posting pics? :eek: Just sitting in my sweet new ride. :p

Man, that looks pretty sweet. What's the fuel mileage on that?

Dany

Banned
I don't even compliment the "Post Pics of Yourself" people.

*toocoolforschool*

Man, that looks pretty sweet. What's the fuel mileage on that?

<_< it's a work in progress

Ehem, how can I say this? Yeah I got it! Dany, would you marry me? Please?

Seriously, you are too much handsome to be real

lol thanks! And so are you, don't be so down on yourself :)

Oh, he's real. I watched him play Flop No Kuni for hours.

Better than Fire Bordem. :p

RM8

Guess what, Fire Emblem still doesn't make it to my city. I'll buy it from Play-Asia along with Soul Hackers at this point.

RM8

Not sure what to expect since I'm a SMT noob :p I imagine I'd like Soul Hackers enough since I like Etrian Odyssey. Plus I really like the character designs.

iR6irBIpGoXl4.jpg

Of course it's a first person dungeon crawler...

c780086b-e650-43d4-a2ff-c4f4b3a4b3ab_zps7ed2549d.jpg

Ive been hitting the gym and weights for the last three weeks. Ive been taking my diet and supplements alot more seriously. Ive seen more results in the last two weeks then ever before.

Ill wait until I have more development before posting in the FitGAF thread. Judge away. :p

daripad

Ive been hitting the gym and weights for the last three weeks. Ive been taking my diet and supplements alot more seriously. Ive seen more results in the last two weeks then ever before.

Ill wait until I have more development before posting in the FitGAF thread. Judge away. :p

I'd like a hug from you. Instead of being intimidating you look very cute, that beard and that hairy chest wooofff

Guess what, Fire Emblem still doesn't make it to my city. I'll buy it from Play-Asia along with Soul Hackers at this point.
Do me a favor and buy me one please, I found it but it's very expensive in ML

lol thanks! And so are you, don't be so down on yourself :)

Better than Fire Bordem. :p
Thanks, but you are the definition of handsomeness really. And fire emblem is good, don't you have taste? I knew you had to have some flaws lol

Trigger

Nice arms!

Delio

Not sure what to expect since I'm a SMT noob :p I imagine I'd like Soul Hackers enough since I like Etrian Odyssey. Plus I really like the character designs.

iR6irBIpGoXl4.jpg

Of course it's a first person dungeon crawler...

Oh a noob to it all? Oh man you will enjoy it. If you like Soul Hackers pick up Strange Journey as well.

RM8

I'll buy Strange Journey if I can find it :p It's completely out of character for me, but I have Overclocked and Devil Survivor 2 sitting unplayed in my collection because I want to start with Soul Hackers - which I know is not a "main" game, but it's still not a SRPG spin-off.

Atlantis

Nice arm
pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom