• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernoca

who was the guy who linked to his photobucket on the gaming side and got all his ass shots photoshopped onto PS Vita gifs?

Hahaha. Yeah.
Locked thread.

RaMyj.jpg

MQIKM.gif

RM8

Ah, so that's the story behind that pic. GAF is awesome. Lol at the GIF.

You know what thread had me choking at job? The one about a guy that drew a diagram because a girl stared at him or something.

I'm going to see the guy I was talking about a few weeks ago, the one who seems pretty full of himself sometimes and a total sweetheart sometimes. Since I don't live by myself I' driving to him, which isn't usually my thing, since I like the security of being in an environment where I feel safe, but oh well, I need to meet him and see if there's something there, if not, I can just move on. :)

Feeling nervous as fuck though, I'm always awkward at first encounters, expectations and all that, driving there tomorrow and staying the whole weekend if everything is going good, which makes me feel like there are more expectations. I hope it will be fine, though. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
King Endymion said:
At least he is driving down here and not the opposite, so I don't have to worry about that, that was my requirement, that we meet for the first time where I feel comfortable. :)

Since I don't live by myself I' driving to him, which isn't usually my thing, since I like the security of being in an environment where I feel safe, but oh well, I need to meet him and see if there's something there, if not, I can just move on. :)

You're driving by yourself to meet this asshole in an environment that you don't feel safe in?

CyQfEId.gif

You're driving by yourself to meet this asshole in an environment that you don't feel safe in?

CyQfEId.gif

I've always been the kind of guy who gets really nervous when I meet new people, so therefore I'd like to be in a familiar environment, but at the same time, I see the upside of going to his place since we can spend time alone and get to know each other for real.

I guess it's good to break out of your old patterns, so me going there might be good for me, or something. ^_^

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I've always been the kind of guy who gets really nervous when I meet new people, so therefore I'd like to be in a familiar environment, but at the same time, I see the upside of going to his place since we can spend time alone and get to know each other for real.

I guess it's good to break out of your old patterns, so me going there might be good for me, or something. ^_^

You're meeting him for the first time at his house? Hm. Don't you think meeting at a public place would be better? At least for the initial introduction?

In any case, bring some pepper spray with you or something. Just in case.

Hopefully it all works out for you though.

Sagitario

And yep..Luciano Costa cosplaying Kaidan Alenko was all sorts of amazing. :O!
(and that picture of him just wearing a jockstrap...DAMN!!)

Useless without the back picture. USELESS!

I don't think anyone on gayGAF can beat Cosmic butt... that butt+legs combo is amazingly good.

You're meeting him for the first time at his house? Hm. Don't you think meeting at a public place would be better? At least for the initial introduction?

In any case, bring some pepper spray with you or something. Just in case.

Hopefully it all works out for you though.
Thank you for your concern, really, I might be naive, but I really don't think he would do anything like that, we have soon talked for 4 months. :)
And I don't have pepper spray, a kick in the nuts might do the trick though, there is no chance of me overpowering him though, since he is far, far bigger than me. XD

Depending on what time I get there, we talked about going out for dinner right away. :)

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Hey GayGAF.
I've never found Justin Timberlake very attractive despite seemingly everyone thinking he's the most attractive person to ever walk on Earth.

Discuss.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
No, you're in the clear on this one. Bleah.

I mean, as far as boy band travesties go, he isn't so bad, but then again consider his competition in that department...

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Alright, I feel better knowing there are those out there that don't cum their pants when he makes any kind of appearance. My Facebook feed has been blowing up about him so much recently.

Mr_Zombie

He was supposed to be romancable in 1 but Bioware chickened out last minute.

I know that. It's a shame. But given the shitstorm BioWare received from FOX News just for "lesbian" sex, I can't even imagine what would happen if there was a gay sex in the game. :lol

Seriously? He like... is constantly giving Shepard the "sex" eyes every time you talk to him in his dark corner. I expected sax music to start playing any time I walked over.
Yeah, I laugh when each time you start conversation with him Shepard slowly walks towards Kaidan; Kaidan then turns around and both of them look at each other for a second. You can feel the tension in the air. :D

But I still think Ashley was a more interesting character. At least I could argue with her. Kaidan was just... boring. Not to mention, given I was playing an engineer (and thus had access to just a pistol) I needed someone with heavy artillery.

Is there a GAF group on facebook? Is it any good?

There is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/neogaf/
However, usually it's just banned members (both temporarily banned and perma-banned) hanging around there. And recently some asshole started posting Bioshock Infinite spoilers there. :/

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I don't think there are more than a few guys that would make the "cum in my pants" expression appropriate, and they're definitely not celebrities.

daripad

There is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/neogaf/
However, usually it's just banned members (both temporarily banned and perma-banned) hanging around there. And recently some asshole started posting Bioshock Infinite spoilers there. :/
Thanks, It'll be better to avoid it then.

I don't think anyone on gayGAF can beat Cosmic butt... that butt+legs combo is amazingly good.
We would like some proof please, it is just for research porpuses

Dunno if anyone else got Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, but the game is so good. The amount of charm and detail put into this game amazes me. Looking forward to whatever Next Level Games does next.

fernoca

Yep, got Luigi's Mansion and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon the same day. Trying to balance those, with Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 across 3DS and Wii U...and a few more games. :(

Next-Level did an amazing job in every part of Luigi's Mansion, game's incredible.

BeesEight

grakl and I got league of legends wristbands at pax

they say 'top' and 'bottom'

we didn't notice until we left

EDIT: oh wait. 'top,' 'support,' and 'jungle.' boo :(

I've never been to a PAX. What's it like? Is it just like any other kind of convention?

(Also, have you considered Dota? :D)

I'm going to see the guy I was talking about a few weeks ago, the one who seems pretty full of himself sometimes and a total sweetheart sometimes. Since I don't live by myself I' driving to him, which isn't usually my thing, since I like the security of being in an environment where I feel safe, but oh well, I need to meet him and see if there's something there, if not, I can just move on. :)

Feeling nervous as fuck though, I'm always awkward at first encounters, expectations and all that, driving there tomorrow and staying the whole weekend if everything is going good, which makes me feel like there are more expectations. I hope it will be fine, though. :)

*facepalm*

Well, please keep us updated so that we know you're safe.

his speaking voice and horrible acting are the biggest turnoff ever

Nailed on the head. I also think he looks a little funny.

I know that. It's a shame. But given the shitstorm BioWare received from FOX News just for "lesbian" sex, I can't even imagine what would happen if there was a gay sex in the game. :lol

Yeah, I laugh when each time you start conversation with him Shepard slowly walks towards Kaidan; Kaidan then turns around and both of them look at each other for a second. You can feel the tension in the air. :D

But I still think Ashley was a more interesting character. At least I could argue with her. Kaidan was just... boring. Not to mention, given I was playing an engineer (and thus had access to just a pistol) I needed someone with heavy artillery.

Ha, yeah I can't argue against his paper bag personality. I wonder if David Gaider wrote him. He seems to have some commonalities with Anomen. Namely... he's boring.

Well, the "controversy" on the boards was more centred on BioWare insisting that Shepard was a pre-established character with certain immutable personality traits. Which, given the fact that you could choose her gender and have some (extremely loose) control over how he responded seemed like the only immutable traits was that he couldn't be gay. I have no idea why they kept insisting that to be honest, other than it might have been a preemptive defence for full voice acting and the awful dialogue wheel. But they were very clear it wasn't due to "controversy" from Fox and it was a design choice which I had to agree with - if they didn't want their main character to have the option to be gay (even though the girl could be a lesbian - "Oh but Liara isn't really a girl, she's an Aasari!") than that was their design choice. And they are a Canadian company so Fox News creating a shitstorm has zero impact on them aside from garnering greater media exposure.

Anyway, to make a long story short (too late), when the game hit the PC people found files for a gay option for Shepard and it basically revealed their community manager for the liar that he is. They still sang that tune that "Shepard isn't gay" even after the second one when, oddly enough, there were files for Kaidan to comment on their relationship even though it had never made it into the first game. And then they hyped up the third as if suddenly providing this option was some great show of goodwill towards their community.

But this is just a minor blip on the long list of grievances that BioWare has accumulated.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Dunno if anyone else got Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, but the game is so good. The amount of charm and detail put into this game amazes me. Looking forward to whatever Next Level Games does next.

Yep, got Luigi's Mansion and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon the same day. Trying to balance those, with Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 across 3DS and Wii U...and a few more games. :(

Next-Level did an amazing job in every part of Luigi's Mansion, game's incredible.

I've been playing Luigi's Mansion too much already. :( It's going to make me into a bum.
I also bought Luigi's Mansion. It's charming enough, but I'm only on the second mansion, and I'm already getting a bit tired of sucking (
torching the spider webs was quite a bit of fun though
), and I'm finding that the mission structure detracts from the game--I obviously understand why it was done, as missions are more suitable for a portable title and allow for the game's score attack to be successful, but it makes the game feel too linear, whereas I was hoping to do a bit more off-the-cuff exploring.

Also, I'm sure the game isn't supposed to be difficult, but I've received one star on the last five missions because I keep running right into the ghosts and any of their weapons. It's maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom