• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah shit, my local gay bar is getting security the next couple of weeks because of something that happened last week. I was there as well, must've happened after I left. Wonder what happened :s

daripad

CHEEZMO™;51549162 said:
Homos = child molesters.
But why? I really don't understand this line of thinking, their arguments are silly

Ah shit, my local gay bar is getting security the next couple of weeks because of something that happened last week. I was there as well, must've happened after I left. Wonder what happened :s
Maybe a child was corrupted there

GayGAF in general seems really handheld oriented tbh.

I just opened swapnotes for the first time in 3 months and got 20 notes from Delio. Love ya Del!

They were totally just sent out to all your friends but whatever... I really need more 3DS friends. No one is ever online.

I just gots Luigis mansion & recently beat Castlevania, so ive logged in. Just beat the first mansion, loving LM2! Havent touched the multiplayer but would like to (since i have unlocked it!).

However this week is my final week of year 1, so 6 more final exams in the coming days :(.

Odinson

Luigi's Mansion is on my list of games to get. I need to wrap up sticker star first.

Not sure how many of gay gaf play Mass Effect, but I saw this hot pic article about Luciano Costa who is the face model for Kaidan Alenko.

twinzieskaidan-480x225.png

He's gay and spends his free time operating the SoCal Social Club. Oh and being hot

lucianoshirt.jpg

source

Mr_Zombie

Not sure how many of gay gaf play Mass Effect, but I saw this hot pic article about Luciano Costa who is the face model for Kaidan Alenko.

twinzieskaidan-480x225.png

He's gay and spends his free time operating the SoCal Social Club. Oh and being hot

I haven't played ME3 yet (still on my TODO list), but IIRC I let him die in both of my male Shepards' stories (sorry Kaidan, but Ashley was a much more interesting character in ME1). How could I know that he will turn hot and gay in ME3? :(

I haven't played ME3 yet (still on my TODO list), but IIRC I let him die in both of my male Shepards' stories (sorry Kaidan, but Ashley was a much more interesting character in ME1). How could I know that he will turn hot and gay in ME3? :(

He was supposed to be romancable in 1 but Bioware chickened out last minute.

Replicant

There are video/sound files you can find on Youtube of Male Shepard basically flirting with Kaidan in ME1, saying "I believe I haven't had the pleasure of you serving under me, Lieutenant" or something to that effect.

BeesEight

Seriously? He like... is constantly giving Shepard the "sex" eyes every time you talk to him in his dark corner. I expected sax music to start playing any time I walked over.

He also looked a lot better than Ashley so it was an easy decision for me to make. Never played 3 so that love went unrequited. Maybe one day Kaidan. Maybe one day...

Edit: The BioWare forums were pretty interesting during the debate about Kaidan's sexuality. When those files were discovered... oh that place is such a cesspit.

Seriously? He like... is constantly giving Shepard the "sex" eyes every time you talk to him in his dark corner. I expected sax music to start playing any time I walked over.

He also looked a lot better than Ashley so it was an easy decision for me to make. Never played 3 so that love went unrequited. Maybe one day Kaidan. Maybe one day...

Edit: The BioWare forums were pretty interesting during the debate about Kaidan's sexuality. When those files were discovered... oh that place is such a cesspit.

Thats just the funny facial/eye bulging animations of Mass Effect at work.

Erebus

So when you talk to someone online (seemingly out of your league) and insists on meeting you in person but you don't feel confident enough to do it because you know you're not gonna meet his expectations in the slightest, what do you do?
Not to mention that the guy claims he is still a virgin which is even more mind-boggling than wanting to meet me.

PS. It's been a really long time since I last posted here. Some members may remember me, some may not. Either way, it's nice to see the community still going strong.

daripad

So when you talk to someone online (seemingly out of your league) and insists on meeting you in person but you don't feel confident enough to do it because you know you're not gonna meet his expectations in the slightest, what do you do?
Not to mention that the guy claims he is still a virgin which is even more mind-boggling than wanting to meet me.

PS. It's been a really long time since I last posted here. Some members may remember me, some may not. Either way, it's nice to see the community still going strong.

What expectations does he have? And how old are you? I don't know why you limit yourself, just do it and see how it goes.

BeesEight

Meet them?

Unless you're a telepath, you can't know for certain what their expectations are. And who knows, both of you might exceed each others. He may even have the same thoughts towards you.

Course if you don't want to meet him I'm sure I could find someone that would. ;)

need video proof of this out of league virgin.

Trigger

What's the issue? You think you're not attractive enough? Has he seen you before? Sometimes we make a bigger deal of our faults than we should. Meet him. Worst case scenario you still got to spend time with a cute dude, no?

fernoca

DarkUSS is quite hot, and not in the "I'm saying it just to make him feel better". He IS!

Then again, I'm not the most confident guy out there and I've been reject and letft waiting after planning to meet guys. Or we meet, but after the first time..nothing ever happens aside ignoring the "I had a good time, hope me talk/meet again soon" message I send..which never recieves a reply or call back. XD

So, I understand. If anything, just go, have fun and enjoy the moment.

And yep..Luciano Costa cosplaying Kaidan Alenko was all sorts of amazing. :O!
(and that picture of him just wearing a jockstrap...DAMN!!)

I's kinda amazing how his name was kept well hidden all this year. Even more than when Luciano's name was finally confrimed as the face of Kaidan, was mostly after Kaidan was "turned bi" in ME3...and turned out Luciano's gay.

The message he posted along the picture was really nice too:

New to Tumblr and learning my way around. In the meantime, want to send a quick hello to all the Kaidan/Mass Effect fans out there. Just to make it official, yes, I was the face model for KA. :) I’ve been humbled by the experience to learn of the fan base out there that I didn’t know even existed until a few months ago. Thank you for the kind messages.

Btw, wondering if you guys could do me a big favor. Since some of you have enjoyed sharing a few of my very personal photos (without my consent *wink*), it would be awesome if you could return the favor. I operate a social outings and networking club that serves the needs of the LGBTQ community based in Los Angeles and need your help spreading the word. Although we’re located in LA, we do welcome non-residents. We are looking to expand regionally (and hopefully someday nationally) so when you have a moment, please LIKE our fan page at Facebook.com/socalsocialclub.

And if you are 21 and over, live or often travel to the Southern California area and identify with the LGBTQ community, please register as a member and create a profile on our website so you may join us at future events. We host a variety of monthly functions such as networking mixers, outdoor activities and community service. Go to www.socalsocialclub.com to sign up. It’s free!

Thank you again. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Feel free to follow me. I’ll be posting new photos soon.

P.S. Raphael Sbarge and I may soon be meting over coffee to officially meet!

Cheers,

Luciano (aka. Kaidan Alenko)

Mr. F

Banned
What's the issue? You think you're not attractive enough? Has he seen you before? Sometimes we make a bigger deal of our faults than we should. Meet him. Worst case scenario you still got to spend time with a cute dude, no?

Agreed. The worst case of you not having chemistry or something is of little consequence, especially given that you're considering bailing anyway. Just go for it.

Also Trigger I'm hooked on Infinite; so good.

Replicant

I fail to see the problem. He clearly wants to see you so just see him. The rest are in your head.

Lucario

grakl and I got league of legends wristbands at pax

they say 'top' and 'bottom'

we didn't notice until we left

EDIT: oh wait. 'top,' 'support,' and 'jungle.' boo :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There are tops and bottoms in dota.

Superior game.

Anyway graks can "support" you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom