• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

I'll buy Strange Journey if I can find it :p It's completely out of character for me, but I have Overclocked and Devil Survivor 2 sitting unplayed in my collection because I want to start with Soul Hackers - which I know is not a "main" game, but it's still not a SRPG spin-off.

I admit I picked up Devil Survivor but I could never get into it. I didn't beat Strange Journey but I played quite a while and it was amaze.

And fire emblem is good, don't you have taste? I knew you had to have some flaws lol

i1DFlBloQIy1Z.gif

Delio

So if I wanted to get into the Persona/SMT/Whatever series what would be the best place to start?

Persona 4 is the best of the Persona games. With the main series most say start with Nocturne. Now Nocturne is a punishing game while P4 is mostly a easier a romp. You could do P3 first but in general Persona 4 is the better game.

RM8

If I've gotten anything from answers on the gaming side to that same question is "OMG OMG NOT PERSONA BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVEN SMT". So it kind of made me want to start somewhere else :p

If I've gotten anything from answers on the gaming side to that same question is "OMG OMG NOT PERSONA BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVEN SMT". So it kind of made me want to start somewhere else :p

I see their point but Persona is really accessible so that's my reasoning.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Persona 4 is the best of the Persona games. With the main series most say start with Nocturne. Now Nocturne is a punishing game while P4 is mostly a easier a romp. You could do P3 first but in general Persona 4 is the better game.

Persona 4 imo.

Persona 4.

Persona 4 is such a crowd pleaser, everyone that I know who has played it loves it

Persona 4 regular or golden?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
From the beginning you heathen!

Persona 4 but play like God intended - on the PS2. Then join in the arguments over Kanji's sexuality.

Gurl, do you really expect me to dig my PS2 out of the closet and purchase a game for it in 2013? Bah! I'm all about the latest and greatest! Out with the old and in with the new! Vita > PS2!

MarkusRJR

I thought there were more 3DS owners, seems that I was wrong
GayGAF in general seems really handheld oriented tbh.

I just opened swapnotes for the first time in 3 months and got 20 notes from Delio. Love ya Del!

They were totally just sent out to all your friends but whatever... I really need more 3DS friends. No one is ever online.

Delio

GayGAF in general seems really handheld oriented tbh.

I just opened swapnotes for the first time in 3 months and got 20 notes from Delio. Love ya Del!

<3 I always send out swapnotes when I get new stationery. So yeah people are always getting spammed from me haha.

Holmes

Oh no, did I miss the MegaTen discussion? :( Well, my personal pick to start the series would be SMT1 on the GBA, but the only English version of the game is the SNES version, which is also good. It's my favourite in the series (with Innocent Sin being a close second and DeSu in third). But yeah, as a new/casual player, P4G is good to start but not very indicative of the series as a whole so every other title will be different. If you don't want to emulate, you should also consider SMTIII: Nocturne, Devil Survivor (Overclocked), Digital Devil Saga, or Devil Summoner Raidou 2. All great games.

I was gonna go on a rant about how MegaTen games aren't Shin Megami Tensei (thanks Atlus USA) but this is the lgbt thread so... Dojima is a sexy fucker. My MC is wearing the Dojima costume in P4G 24/7.

BeesEight

What happened? Why Was he banned? Unbelievable

Mumei loves the Commodore 64 and doesn't appreciate tongue-in-cheek criticisms of its revolutionary peripheries.

If I had to guess, it'd probably be for the I've Got A Sugar Momma! thread. Possibly for personal attacks but it's hard to know for certain.

BeesEight

Oh, one of these videos. Yeah, they're something special and reinforce why these matters aren't put to things like referendums.

"Infringement on religious rights."

WOW. That was not a well thought out comment: "We shouldn't have anti-discrimination bills because it infringes on my religious rights to be a bigot!"

And... someone used the pedophilia argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom