• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
What are some good alcoholic drinks? I don't normally drink at all (mostly because it tastes like shit) but it's my birthday this weekend so I thought I'd have some fun.

what kind of non-alcoholic drinks do you enjoy? Coffee? Juice? Soda? Milk?

btkadams

What are some good alcoholic drinks? I don't normally drink at all (mostly because it tastes like shit) but it's my birthday this weekend so I thought I'd have some fun.

Kids are annoying so I'd rather get married. :)

Wow those videos are obnoxious.

i really like gin & orange juice at the bar. for beers, my absolute favourite is hoegaarden.

Sai-kun

Banned

Some of my favorite mixed drinks are:
Rum and coke
Jack and coke
Mojito (and all its variables)
White Russian (except at home, I make it with soy milk, which is surprisingly tasty. I've gotten pretty decent at making them on my own!)

I'm not a huuuuge fan of beers, but I do like Asahi, if the bar has it.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Have you tried any ciders, Yac? There are a lot of really good brands, and surely some Canadian ones. I hate beer other than Guinness or Smithwicks, so cider (apple or pear, usually) is a nice alternative if I don't want a mixed drink.

BeesEight

Guinness.

Gin and tonic isn't half bad either for being an old person drink. If you're just going to have fun, though, let other people order drinks for you. Especially if you're out with girls. They'll mostly just get bizarre sounding things that'll taste like candy.

Edit: Good time to have a birthday, I have to say.

Lucario

Kids are annoying so I'd rather get married. :)

Wow those videos are obnoxious.

Weak long island ice tea.

Half a shot of vodka (be generous)
Half a shot of gin (be conservative)
Half a shot of tequila
Half a shot of white rum
Full shot of triple sec

Now mix some lemon or lime juice in a container with a fuckload of sugar. Add at least a shot of the resulting mixture.

Put in a full shot of water, if not more... pretty much to taste.

Splash in some coke -- not diet, it'll taste like ass -- and some sweet tea.

That's at least two or three drinks, mind you, but it tastes fantastic.

Drinking gets damn expensive though, and it's terrible for you. Most gays I know have moved onto vices that contain less calories.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
I love Tea, any juice as long as it's not grapefruit juice, milk, soda, anything really. It's mostly the smell of alcohol that turns me off to be honest.

Ah, gotcha. I was gonna suggest drinks based on what you liked (but there aren't a lot of tea flavored drinks I know off, outside of a few very rare Green Tea ales). If you don't like the smell, I would maybe suggest a hard cider. Tastes like apple juice, the smell and taste of the alcohol are much more hidden (imo). Angry Orchard is makes some good cider that should be easy to find anywhere, I think.

There are also some good fruit beers out there if you look hard enough. Place by me serves banana bread beer, strawberry beer, blueberry saisons, etc.

Dany

Banned
Old Fashioned and Baileys on the rocks
3AQmK.gif

My roommates give me crap for liking Old Fashioned's though :( Also rum and coke. I actually havn't had beer yet.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Old Fashioned and Baileys on the rocks
3AQmK.gif

My roommates give me crap for liking Old Fashioned's though :( Also rum and coke. I actually havn't had beer yet.

Guinness + Bailey's + Jameson = Irish Car bomb. So fucking good.

you can also take it a step further and do a bear fight (car bomb + jagerbomb + jumping up and down) but that's just asking for trouble :p

Holmes

Howdy neighbour.

So stoked to be done with school today!
for a month.
Heyyy! Wow this is kinda cool. How long have you been going here? I'm finishing my fourth year so I've experienced all the bullshit this school has to offer. I wonder if I've ever seen you before. We should PM.

Alrus

Try getting cider or a fruit beer (belgian ones are good but I seem to remember they're hard to come by in the states, plus they're insanely expensive there). Outside of that, a Mojita is rather sweet so you won't feel the alcohol too much.

Sai-kun

Banned
Have you tried any ciders, Yac? There are a lot of really good brands, and surely some Canadian ones. I hate beer other than Guinness or Smithwicks, so cider (apple or pear, usually) is a nice alternative if I don't want a mixed drink.

Oh my god, at the bar a cousin of mine works at, they serve pear and pineapple cider. I'd never had it before then. Fucking AMAZING.

I always tell my roomies how stuff like mojitos and white russians can be really easy to drink, but a good cider is just crazy easy to put away over and over. omg.

this some bullshit! you get mad respek for liking old fashioned's. i couldn't drink that stuff if you paid me too.

edit: oh yeah, bailey's is amazing too though. I can drink that like water.

Getting drunk tonight yayyy.

You and me both, buddy! :D

Guinness.

Gin and tonic isn't half bad either for being an old person drink. If you're just going to have fun, though, let other people order drinks for you. Especially if you're out with girls. They'll mostly just get bizarre sounding things that'll taste like candy.

Happy Belated Birthday, Bees

mantidor

Guinness.

Happy birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday, Bees

Is it his bday, or was he referencing Yaceka's.

--------------
Things to drink to avoid alcohol taste but still get buzzed:

Jaegar Bombs. Don't taste bad at all and do the trick. Shot of Jaegarmeister dropped into a glass of Red Bull. Proceed to chug.

Sour Puss (apple/raspberry) + 7up/Sprite. Also good.

paully

Banned
Will I get banned if I post a link to a pic of a sexy naked dude in the shower?

I'll put NSFW and everything.

oh and happy birthday to both you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you see pubes or bare ass? If not then you're okay.
pubes and cock (not even a hard one, sadly) and no bare ass unfortunately. I'm guessing it's probably bannable. I just thought it was a greaaaaaaat picture, so I wanted y'all to enjoy it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Will I get banned if I post a link to a pic of a sexy naked dude in the shower?

I'll put NSFW and everything.

oh and happy birthday to both you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

pubes and cock (not even hard, sadly). no ass unfortunately. I'm guessing it's probably bannable. I just thought it was a greaaaaaaat picture, so I wanted y'all to enjoy it.

Better stick to pms. :D

Prez

I haven't shaved for a week and it's not looking good. Maybe I should wait a little longer but I'm pretty sure I can't grow a beard :/

PM for pic

Delio

Guys I really wanna better myself so i can get a bf. I pretty much know it's my fault I dont really have anymore because my mood is just awful most of the time.

Mr. F

Banned
Am I the only one who doesn't drink alcohol?

There are dozens of us.

Heyyy! Wow this is kinda cool. How long have you been going here? I'm finishing my fourth year so I've experienced all the bullshit this school has to offer. I wonder if I've ever seen you before. We should PM.

Just wrapping up my third year, likewise intimately familiar with the bullshit. Congratulations on your ticket to move out of this desolate bubble (assuming it was a 4 year program).

And happy birthdays to the birthday peeps, hope they were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom