• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a derogatory sense? Like, gamers casually calling each other faggots? FUCK NO. In a public situation I'll (kindly, at first) ask the person to stop. Usually this ends it, but I occasionally get fucking morons going on "BUT LOUIE CK AND SOUTH PARK SAID IT WAS OKAY" rants.

Regardless of their beliefs, people who get moral advice from comedians and cartoons are too stupid to associate with

Yes!!! Thank you. Can't stand those morons.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
People just randomly call you a fag when you walk by? That sounds terrible man, what city do you live in if you don't mind me asking? I guess I'm just too used to small city Canada life:/

Seattle, one of the top five gay-friendly cities in the US year after year. Funny, huh? You can never escape idiots.

BeesEight

Well I suppose no matter where you live there will be some idiots. I mean I've obviously heard people say racist or homophobic things in conversation but not like, yelling "Hey faggot" when someone is just walking by.

Had it in small town Canada and in Toronto. Actually had a neighbour in an apartment building shouting it across balconies but then again that was up at Jane and Finch so having some semblance of civilization is asking quite a bit.

So after discovering my new feelings, I have been noticing men a bit more and my god, after watching Skyfall, Q in that movie is gorgeous. Ugh his voice makes it even better.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
It wouldn't matter if they knew or not: some people have unchecked impulse behaviors and they're going to let that loose on whomever happens to be nearby when they want to feel superior, or are angry, threatened, intimidated, or simply starved for attention.

Had it in small town Canada and in Toronto. Actually had a neighbour in an apartment building shouting it across balconies but then again that was up at Jane and Finch so having some semblance of civilization is asking quite a bit.

Really? I guess I've just been fortunate enough to avoid it for the most part. The last time I can remember someone calling someone else a faggot (in a serious hurtful way) was high school bullying I witnessed.

Dany

Banned
THanks for the responses fellas. I knew that not everyone here would see eye to eye on this but it is interesting to hear different oppinions on this.

RM8

I have the hugest backlog ever in my gaming history (and I just ordered Soul Hackers... along with Ace Combat [3DS] and Super Monkey Ball [DS] so the shipping is worth it, lol). I also have a ton of stuff to do with my thesis and my supposed self-teaching of Japanese, and work has been particularly demanding lately. Not enough time or money for all the stuff I want to do, but I think it's a good problem to have :) I'm not sure how I'm going to shoehorn my attempt at Insanity into my schedule! I can't escape now, a friend's girlfriend owns the DVD set and I'll borrow it from her.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
So after discovering my new feelings, I have been noticing men a bit more and my god, after watching Skyfall, Q in that movie is gorgeous. Ugh his voice makes it even better.

Ben Whishaw is definitely my celebrity crush at the moment.

Ahasverus

I don't like the word, but it is so commonly used here both as a common insult and as a common description of gay people (not always used in a derogatory way) that I think I've been desensitized to it.

Faggot means "Basoon" in spanish so I'm completely fine being called a musical instrument hahaha

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Google thought this ad would be appropriate for me

4xvq220.png

I'm 20 years old and gay. Thanks Google.

DR2K

Banned
Fair warning to evangelist gay gaf, I'm about to describe a sexual encounter out of malice and hatred and I take the moral low ground.

So my ex sends me a text saying hello and what's up, this is months after he spent weeks leading me on, treating me like shit, and standing me up. Im a nice person and I'm horny so we get to setting up a fuck date for tonight. I dominate him, make his ass red as he wants it to be, and nail him to every portion of his living room. Then he begs me to cum on him so I blow my load all over his back and smear my cum all over it, I cum buckets especially after a workout btw. I start to work on him, but I tell him I came so I lost my interest, get up get dressed smack his ass on the way out and tell him to have a nice day. He stands there stunned and confused, and I feel redemption. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I served it all over him. I didn't plan it BTW, something in me snapped and I just had to do it.

I feel wonderful. I got a whole bunch of texts and missed calls as well. He feels beyond terrible. You treat others the way you want to be treated after all. :)

P.S I also forgot his name, made sure he knew that.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Fair warning to evangelist gay gaf, I'm about to describe a sexual encounter out of malice and hatred and I take the moral low ground.

So my ex sends me a text saying hello and what's up, this is months after he spent weeks leading me on, treating me like shit, and standing me up. Im a nice person and I'm horny so we get to setting up a fuck date for tonight. I dominate him, make his ass red as he wants it to be, and nail him to every portion of his living room. Then he begs me to cum on him so I blow my load all over his back and smear my cum all over it, I cum buckets especially after a workout btw. I start to work on him, but I tell him I came so I lost my interest, get up get dressed smack his ass on the way out and tell him to have a nice day. He stands there stunned and confused, and I feel redemption. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I served it all over him. I didn't plan it BTW, something in me snapped and I just had to do it.

I feel wonderful. I got a whole bunch of texts and missed calls as well. He feels beyond terrible. You treat others the way you want to be treated after all. :)

aecQLHg.gif

_Isaac

You still pleased him sexually for the most part. I guess that's okay revenge. I also highly doubt you forgot his name.

Atlantis

Hot.

mantidor

DR2K is bothered by an ex treating him badly but he can't remember his name, best course of action is of course have revenge sex...

I do really hope he's a joke character, there's enough self-loathing in this thread as it is.

Sibylus

Banned

Unbeknownst to you, he scraped your semen and ran down to the sperm bank.

#escalation

DR2K is bothered by an ex treating him badly but he can't remember his name, best course of action is of course have revenge sex...

I do really hope he's a joke character, there's enough self-loathing in this thread as it is.

I think that disclaimer at the start of his post was for you.

DR2K

Banned

I'm terrible with names. Not faces... Or bodies. Kevin... Keith... God damn it. I really should stop deleting phone numbers off my cell.

I wonder why it's difficult for you to address me as a person and not an entity when you speak of me so deeply? No self loathing here, I feel great. I hit a record high on the bench earlier and I benched a bitch all in the same day.

Dead Man

Eh. Sounds like the guy earned it. I wouldn't do it, but DR2K doesn't seem like he would do that to just anyone.

Eh. Sounds like the guy earned it. I wouldn't do it, but DR2K doesn't seem like he would do that to just anyone.

How do you know that though? We have, after all, only DR2K's side of the story. DR2K* could be exaggerating the story or maybe just sees the situation differently than his ex does. That's the problem with snap moral judgements.

*Not saying you are DR2K, just trying to show some perspective here.

Dead Man

How do you know that though? We have, after all, only DR2K's side of the story. DR2K* could be exaggerating the story or maybe just sees the situation differently than his ex does. That's the problem with snap moral judgements.

*Not saying you are DR2K, just trying to show some perspective here.

Well yes, we sometimes have to make judgements on less than perfect information. Doesn't mean I couldn't be wrong. What's surprising about that?

Well yes, we sometimes have to make judgements on less than perfect information. Doesn't mean I couldn't be wrong. What's surprising about that?

I just don't like it is all. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I can't count how many times I've been on the receiving end. I hate myself when I do it (and I have. I'm not being hypocritical here. I'll cop to it) too.

Dead Man

I just don't like it is all. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I can't count how many times I've been on the receiving end. I hate myself when I do it (and I have. I'm not being hypocritical here. I'll cop to it) too.

Fair enough. I am quite happy to change my mind if later facts prove different to the initial ones presented.

MarkusRJR

changed my username (from victormartin)

just thought I'd let you guys know :)
Who did you ask? I tried asking two mods (or admins) a year or so ago and they both ignored me. I kinda wanna try asking again but I don't want to get ignored again.

Dat sexy revenge. ;)

Holmes

I live near Jane and Finch. sup neighbour?

tumblr_lisw4n1WZE1qztwte.gif

Alcoori

I'm terrible with names. Not faces... Or bodies. Kevin... Keith... God damn it. I really should stop deleting phone numbers off my cell.

I wonder why it's difficult for you to address me as a person and not an entity when you speak of me so deeply? No self loathing here, I feel great. I hit a record high on the bench earlier and I benched a bitch all in the same day.

But how can you forget if he's your ex? Do you mean someone you briefly dated? I can understand not having a good memory for names, but if he's your ex then I assume that you guys had something more than just a few fuck dates.

If the guy has been leading DR2K on, stood him up, and then comes back as if nothing happened then I kinda think he had it coming. Like he said, that wasn't taking the high road but, eh, karma's a bitch (and if he had a sweet ass then 2 birds 1 stone).

Alrus

What do you guys thing of the word faggot? Do you say it, are you okay when someone says it? What about if they say it to you? Is it okay for a gay person to say but not someone straight? Will it always be a derogatory word?

The same can go for the word queer though I don't think it carries the same connotation that faggot does.

Those words don't really exist in french, we have some sort of equivalent but I don't think they carry the same hatred, so I don't really have any real life experience with the words... Gay slur in french are used sometimes but rarely in an aggressive manner (well for people over 20 at least...), more often they're used in friendly banter and there's really no malice behind them, so they never really bothered me.

should i push the discussion or just leave it and throw it into the "your religious i'll ignore it.." bin I have for him.

And being gay and doing this for a church that hates you is hilarious to me but i cant say that...

A bit late on this but I wanted to shime in, since my boyfriend is a pretty devout catholic (at some point in his life he wanted to become a priest), he never pulled a "no sex for two weeks" kind of thing. But if he did I think I would respect his belief, no matter how ridiculous I think they are. It's an important part of him and I respect that.

If the way he handled telling you bothers you though, you should probably tell him (while making it clear you respect his beliefs). But I don't think you should see it as a sign something's wrong.

Alcoori

Those words don't really exist in french, we have some sort of equivalent but I don't think they carry the same hatred, so I don't really have any real life experience with the words... Gay slur in french are used sometimes but rarely in an aggressive manner (well for people over 20 at least...), more often they're used in friendly banter and there's really no malice behind them, so they never really bothered me.

I can only think of "tapette" and "PD". I really dislike it when I speak to French guys and they use "PD" everywhere, but I don't think it's as bad as faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom