• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I extremely doubt that. >:I

Just doubt?

iBaBbd0IMOJNi.gif

This. Where is this video. You can't say something like that and not post it in this thread, girls.
I knew as soon as I read his post that you'd say something :p I'm morbidly curious myself, though.

Same height. It makes things awkward sometimes. When someone short tries to hug me they usually end up wrapping there arms around my waist and my arms are above their head :/
6'6"? It's certainly a sight to behold, since I feel tall at 6'2". I've seen maybe three or four people around that height, and it's always cool.

I was behind a towering, muscular black dude just a few days ago at a store. Not only was he tall as fuck, but his arms were almost the size of my thighs, and I'm pretty sure his shirt was gagging on his arms with how tight it was. I couldn't help but think, "Goddamn, son." They were almost Redfieldian in size, but not as defined. He stood out because the other really tall people I've come across have all been very lean.

(This is my first post here ever, I hope it wasn't too horrible/pointless :p)

Edit: AHHH I ACTUALLY POSTED IN HERE OH GOSH

Welcome! Glad your bro was cool about it. Nice cat avatar. We have many fans of the pussy species here. You'll fit right in.

And im an average joe @ 5 foot 10. Since everyone is doing it.

I suppose some context would help. Are they just going to a concert with a bunch of friends? New movie at the cinema? Romantic dinner for two? Though, if you'd approached your boyfriend and just explained that you were a little uncomfortable it seems he was overreacting. On the other hand, if you'd tried to prevent him for going then that's a bit domineering on your part.

And it's just jealousy and trust (trusty). Those words don't really carry the -ness fixture particularly well.

These two would be total suspect.

Hell, scratch that... id be suspect for all of it. Why not just invite both dudes out for a PG rated fun time instead of the one dude (who he likes...) HMMMM. Ya, hes after some quality 1on1 time alright. Oh im sooo clever, thought he could outsmart me.

*Jealous bitch alert*

/grabs baseball bat

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I was behind a towering, muscular black dude just a few days ago at a store. Not only was he tall as fuck, but his arms were almost the size of my thighs, and I'm pretty sure his shirt was gagging on his arms with how tight it was. I couldn't help but think, "Goddamn, son." They were almost Redfieldian in size, but not as defined. He stood out because the other really tall people I've come across have all been very lean.
That is not even a word.

BeesEight

These two would be total suspect.

Hell, scratch that... id be suspect for all of it. Why not just invite both dudes out for a PG rated fun time instead of the one dude (who he likes...) HMMMM. Ya, hes after some quality 1on1 time alright. Oh im sooo clever, thought he could outsmart me.

*Jealous bitch alert*

/grabs baseball bat

O.O

Lol idk why im dying with these past 2 pages, you guys are the best <3
I'm so lost lol especially with what these receipts are but either way good laughs lol

Also in terms of height, my license says 5,10 but I think I'm closer to 5,8 or 5,9

Mr. F

Banned
Never really given height in others that much thought in terms of attraction. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other, although in my own circle of friends I'm used to being one of the taller ones.
#team6'0

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What good is height in sex talk when you never have sex? *smug*

;__;

Ahasverus

I like both heighs. 2 of my bf's have been far taller than me (185 vs 170) and one of them was smaller. It went just fine with both lol I'm a top btw.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I've started really liking shorter guys. I'm pretty tall (6'2"), but there's this cute guy who has classes in the same building I do and he's pretty short, but I gots a crush.

Don't think he's gay though. :(

barrin87

Hello all! I've posted here a few times in the past but I haven't been here for a while.

Since everyone is on height, I am 5' 7" and like guys taller and shorter than me. It's strange being with a guy shorter than me by more than a couple of inches but tall guys can be kind of hot.

TheSeks

You know they make apps for that kind of thing, and depending on how low you're willing to go you can have it anytime of the day!

Oh, I know. Just 1) I don't own a smartphone (yes I am a dinosaur) and 2) done that in the past, while satisfying having to wade through flakes isn't worth it. Plus risks.

Trigger

I've started really liking shorter guys. I'm pretty tall (6'2"), but there's this cute guy who has classes in the same building I do and he's pretty short, but I gots a crush.

Don't think he's gay though. :(

You just have to convert him. Teach him the joys of penis.

TheSeks

Then what is your problem? You always say that people won't like short guys like you when you are interested in shorter guys than you. I really don't understand you

It's neojubei: You're better off ignoring him at (read: most) times.

I'm 5'6'' which is average, I guess.

Also I wish could divert the energy I spend on searching for a relationship to more productive ends. I'm starting to get tired of depending on other people's feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom