• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

I like humongous muscular manly men with pretty faces that would squish me between their massive quads and man-cleavage.

Also
thigh-high socks, tasteful undercuts and thick-frame glasses

Replicant

I like a muscular guy to use his right arm to restrain my left arm while his left arm twist my right arm behind my back and pull me to him.

Ironically, this has happened to me but it was a straight acquaintance who did it. Yes, it was hot as Hell and more homoerotically-charged than he probably realized. The funny thing is this was his attempt at demonstrating at how he'd defuse someone who tries to attack/punch him (he made me played the role of an attacker). I was tempted to say "So, you pull the guy who tries to attack you into your chest and eyefuck him?" but I didn't want to ruin the moment of being manhandled by an amateur Rugby player.

This has to be universal.

I mean, how could someone not enjoy it?

I can see why giving it might not be that enjoyable for some, but getting it is amazing.

I know a number of people who really don't like receiving it, actually. It's beyond me, tbh. LOL.

It's actually my favorite thing ever tho.. o_o

Are all specific preferences fetishes? I like glasses, defined forearms and deep voices :p

I don't think so, more strictly defined fetishes usually compose a more substantial part of a person's sexuality than simple turn-ons. Like in more extreme cases they can be classified as a paraphilia.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't think so, more strictly defined fetishes usually compose a more substantial part of a person's sexuality than simple turn-ons. Like in more extreme cases they can be classified as a paraphilia.

Yeah but this isn't fun.

LET'S LIST TURN ONS.

Grakl

light-switch.jpg

^ Haha.

Winter clothing and guys brushing their teeth, etc. Being ever so slightly hypersexual means I have like ten trillion turn ons tbh.

mantidor

Well I guess mine is beards.

It goes to the point I cannot have any attraction if the person can't grow one, it is weird, because he could be clean shaven, but you know when someone can grow a beard or not, and for some reason, it is fundamental. Even things like height which I thought would be a big deal for me aren't that big of a deal, but beards (more like, the possibility to grow one) are very basic regarding attraction.

It is so arbitrary, I really can't help it.

Ahasverus

Hmm like the dirstiest fetishes.. hmm, I dunno, Zentai in a good body omg, like I'd accept bad proposals from a stranger in a halloween party like that. Hmm, I don't know lol what else of 4chan classifies as a fetish?

RoKKeR

Bit late here but thanks to those who responded to my post about my roommate for next year, I appreciate the input! I don't think there should be any issues.

Rayis

I've said it many times before, but I just want to be a dominatrix, I want a hot guy I can lightly torture, spank and make cum hard.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Aren't those the guys with all the videos on a certain Tube?

...they are...

Ya'll are missing the point: People going on Grindr and the like and not showing faces and then posting their dick at you is a bit annoying. I don't necessarily agree it's a DL or "not proud to be gay" issue, but it's certainly something that should be stopped or something.

Garcia

Ya'll are missing the point: People going on Grindr and the like and not showing faces and then posting their dick at you is a bit annoying. I don't necessarily agree it's a DL or "not proud to be gay" issue, but it's certainly something that should be stopped or something.

Well, most people that log into those sites/apps are mainly looking for ONS, fuckbuddies or something alike. Those who flash the most tend to flock around their own kind.

Some apps regulate that by not allowing explicit material as a main profile pic (like GROWLr).

Sai-kun

Banned
Getting rimmed, DILFs, coaches, jockstraps, getting tied up, socks... Getting spanked...

do i have any shame left? -____-

Also
thigh-high socks, tasteful undercuts and thick-frame glasses

I think my fetishes can be a little more varied because of my bisexuality, but all the ones quoted are definitely on my list, and I think sexy underwear is sexy regardless of the gender of the person wearing them
i totally have a thing for femme types (regardless of gender). So a guy in high socks + maybe a skirt? = holy shit.
. But yeah, socks of all kinds, some light bondage, dirty talk, glasses, and sports gear are great.

Which reminds me that I need to go buy more socks.

Learning/being able to explore my fetishes in the last couple years has been awesome.

Dany

Banned
Oh. I wasn't making my comment to devalues theirs. Just a passingly observation.

Last week I saw an extremely hot guy (amazing body). I immediately thought he's way out of my league but I thought I'd say something anyway so I just wrote: "Wow 😍".

He laughed and then asked me if I had a BBM Pin (BBM has always been huge here). So I
created a BBM account and
gave it to him. I wrote him when he added me but he pretty much just said hi and never talked to me again.

Thing is he keeps updating his profile picture with really hot pictures in his underwear... So much eye candy!!!! He makes me really thirsty :'(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Instagram hates cancer patients confirmed.

I think my fetishes can be a little more varied because of my bisexuality, but all the ones quoted are definitely on my list, and I think sexy underwear is sexy regardless of the gender of the person wearing them
i totally have a thing for femme types (regardless of gender). So a guy in high socks + maybe a skirt? = holy shit.
. But yeah, socks of all kinds, some light bondage, dirty talk, glasses, and sports gear are great.

Which reminds me that I need to go buy more socks.

Learning/being able to explore my fetishes in the last couple years has been awesome.

That reminds me, I bought three pairs of pacsun calfhigh socks this past week because I felt like branching out. Oh my god how did I go my whole life without these.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well, most people that log into those sites/apps are mainly looking for ONS, fuckbuddies or something alike. Those who flash the most tend to flock around their own kind.

Some apps regulate that by not allowing explicit material as a main profile pic (like GROWLr).

Right, and I get that. But an aspect of ONS/etc. is body/face. If your profile doesn't show your face, it seems to me (and them on that tumblr) that you're either 1) cheating (which I don't subscribe to) 2) aren't happy with being gay but want sex (possible) or 3) low self esteem because your not pretty in the face (I subscribe to this and am completely in that camp. [No dragon you aren't getting photos]).

2-3 being the two that I have the most agreement with. It seems most of the ONS/etc. try to hide behind the "straight" card or that they're ugly.

Showing your face won't kill you in either of those regards, I feel.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't know what you guys are talking about my finger just hit the 3 instead of the E (they're right by each other) and I decided to keep it cause it looked kool.

mantidor

I had an erotic/romantic dream with my celebrity crush D:

My brain hates me of course, because the better half of the dream was trying to write down my number to give it to him, but it was like those dreams when you have to piss and can't find a place, it was horrible, The piece of paper didn't work, the pen didn't work, it was pretty funny and absurd in retrospective but in the moment it was awful.

The really worst part, I asked for his number first and he said that maybe some other time (or something like that, I can't even remember what language we were speaking), it was a really mean thing, brain, seriously. After that I'm like "well, can I give you my number?" and then trying to find the paper, it was awfully pathetic.

I have no clue where that came from, I'm blaming this thread :p but really, I'm used to wacky dreams, but the morning after it left me pondering about my love life big time.

Just felt like sharing. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom