• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you guys are talking about my finger just hit the 3 instead of the E (they're right by each other) and I decided to keep it cause it looked kool.

image.php

Garcia

Right, and I get that. But an aspect of ONS/etc. is body/face. If your profile doesn't show your face, it seems to me (and them on that tumblr) that you're either 1) cheating (which I don't subscribe to) 2) aren't happy with being gay but want sex (possible) or 3) low self esteem because your not pretty in the face (I subscribe to this and am completely in that camp. [No dragon you aren't getting photos]).

Just as you do I also think it's a mix between 3 and 2, but you also forgot #4: Some people just are slutty and very promiscuous, which encompasses a good portion of those who browse such sites.

Still, it's really amusing to think that some people find it easier to flash their junk to the world than their own face.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
During summer, I'll forgo socks entirely with my shoes (never sandals, gross). The rest of the year, socks better reach my upper calf or higher or else. Long socks, best socks.

I keep a few pairs of ankle socks for the gym, but I'd rather not have to wear them.

Jeels

Hello Gaygaf, I thought this would be a good place to ask.

I have stretch marks covering my butt all the way up to the sides of my lower back. Idk if its because I sit a lot or the way I sit or what. Any way to fix this and reduce the risk in the future?

They took a picture of my ass instead of my face at my last soccer game ;____; why am I not even surprised LOL

I have stretch marks covering my butt all the way up to the sides of my lower back. Idk if its because I sit a lot or the way I sit or what. Any way to fix this and reduce the risk in the future?
I've heard vitamin E works!! As well as retin-A cream and/or a good moisturizer!

Bladenic

Pretty sure there's no way to get rid of them, ignoring costly cosmetic surgeries anyway. Prevention wise, I think cocoa butter is supposed to work well? Apply to areas where you think you might get them (or just all over).

Instagram has been deleting the pictures of the testicular cancer awareness campaign :(

I've noticed this. Guys have been reposting them though, mine hasn't been deleted yet... :X Even though the cock in a sock thing is a bit silly, it's great to get the word out on awareness. I was lucky and caught it early. Timing is everything when it comes to testicular cancer and your odds of beating it.

I made a different account just to post it. I'm all about the cause and doing it for that, not really about having people I know see the photo tho. :p

Is it still only 1 testicle?

Yeah, I choose not to go with the prosthetic because of the complications and how unnatural it feels apparently. Everything works fine though and the boyfriend doesn't care.

I made a different account just to post it. I'm all about the cause and doing it for that, not really about having people I know see the photo tho. :p

Yeah, I choose not to go with the prosthetic because of the complications and how unnatural it feels apparently. Everything works fine though and the boyfriend doesn't care.

I'm really happy you were able to beat it! :)

I'm really happy you were able to beat it! :)

Thanks! While it's one of the most treatable cancers you can get, it still sucks and depending on when it's caught can make a huge difference in the type of surgery and chemo therapy you have to get. So it's important that guys constantly check their balls and going to the doctor if they notice anything unusual.

Thanks! While it's one of the most treatable cancers you can get, it still sucks and depending on when it's caught can make a huge difference in the type of surgery and chemo therapy you have to get. So it's important that guys constantly check their balls and going to the doctor if they notice anything unusual.

I totally agree! Whether it's treatable or not, it's really important to catch it early. My mom had breast cancer 5 years ago, which is another easily treatable one. But things wouldn't have gone so well for my mom if she had waited any longer to get her first mammogram o_o

Sai-kun

Banned

lmao what

Dany

Banned

I don't understand why you posted it here lol.no idea dude.

RM8

I'm biased, I love Reddit. There's a community for everything, it's mobile data friendly and it's not blocked at work! :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
When you say "everything" though, it really means "everything".

There's a subreddit for posting pictures of gruesome injuries. I think it's fetish fuel for some of the users. There's also the NAMBLA subreddit.

So my friends had a surprise party for my birthday just last night. And I'm just opening and unpackaging all the gifts now and I'm feeling the feels :') they literally thought of all my favorite things! :')
7g305Y6.jpg

Garcia

So basically I have that "Let if go" song stuck in my head since I watched Frozen last weekend.

Also watched Dallas Buyers Club. Impeccable work of both Leto and McConaughey; absolutely worth their Oscars. :O

Rayis

So I was watching a Mexican novela with my mom and they had a flamboyantly gay character in it and he had my same name, my mom and I laughed so hard, though it was still awkward for me, oh mom, if only she knew (though I'm sure she already suspects it).

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
So I was watching a Mexican novela with my mom and they had a flamboyantly gay character in it and he had my same name, my mom and I laughed so hard, though it was still awkward for me, oh mom, if only she knew (though I'm sure she already suspects it).
It's a sign to come out.

So my friends had a surprise party for my birthday just last night. And I'm just opening and unpackaging all the gifts now and I'm feeling the feels :') they literally thought of all my favorite things! :')
7g305Y6.jpg
I'm 12, what is this?
jk

Alrus

If you're willingly watching novellas with her I think she already knows ;)

Menaged

I feel like there's something wrong with me...
I don't date a lot, any a few days ago I went on a 2nd date with someone. As a person, he's great and I love the fact that there's someone to talk to, but once we got to his place and started fooling around, things changed.

I wasn't super attracted to him before, but after making out I felt less and less attracted to him. I think that the main thing was the most basic one - kissing. It just felt off all the time, and then there were some other traits that makes me feel like such a shallow any shitty person.

Why do I feel there's something wrong with me? Because I can't help but wondering that maybe I'm looking for these stuff because deep down I'm afraid to start for the first time something meaningful (I'm 25 if that matters).

----

@BlueBadger - That's so adorable (both what your friends did, and you of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom