• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so he knows that this isn't really your thing. Well at least you score bonus friend points doing this for him.
Yup. Let's hope my karma pays out somewhere.

PS: Went to Hooters for lunch. I'm officially boobed out.

EDIT: Major karma points, I totally organized a trip to a strip club. Groom vetoed it, but the intention counts.

EDIT2: Final update, sleepy-GAF. Back in the room. Shameless "done for the night" selfie.

YsmjoBR.jpg

Yup. Let's hope my karma pays out somewhere.

PS: Went to Hooters for lunch. I'm officially boobed out.

EDIT: Major karma points, I totally organized a trip to a strip club. Groom vetoed it, but the intention counts.

EDIT2: Final update, sleepy-GAF. Back in the room. Shameless "done for the night" selfie.
nSTfyZy.jpg

the scruffies. i liek the scruffies. mmmmm

also i'm drunk.

glad you got through it!!! :3

help.

Thank you for entertaining my intoxicated ramblings. Much appreciated!

the scruffies. i liek the scruffies. mmmmm

also i'm drunk.

glad you got through it!!! :3

help.
:p

I've become a fan of the scruffles. Debating whether or not to ax it for the wedding next week.
I think I'll keep it though

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I can still see traces of your "I like boobies" facade, good job. Natural talent for liking tits.

Vazduh

Here's hoping Looking comes back with monstrous ratings (lol yeah right).

It should have much bigger ratings than the first season, but we'll see. Finished watching the show two days ago and now I can't wait for season 2.

Richie >> every other character, although surprisingly I liked all of them, even Augustin. I have a feeling he'll have the most interesting character arc in the second season.

Btw, michaeltraps...

tumblr_lrgs13Z69Z1r2fznqo1_500.gif

Thank you for entertaining my intoxicated ramblings. Much appreciated!

:p

I've become a fan of the scruffles. Debating whether or not to ax it for the wedding next week.
I think I'll keep it though

Wahhhh I'm so sorry about last night ;___;. However I do think you should definitely keep the scruffies... :3... Yeah... :3

Also I finally put a new video up on YouTube o___o! It's been since December LOL! I was overdue.

mantidor

Jesus where does he work I need to be there!
That's not very common over here, sadly(though I did see some hot police officers here on carnival :)

I see hot men all the time here in Rio, like that official. Maybe I just have lower standards.

On the downside of living here, my cellphone was stolen yesterday, and the worst is that I was extra careful to not show it too much, to be vigilant, and still they managed to take it out of my pocket :( it's the second stolen cellphone of the year D: I think this city is on the brink of complete social chaos and unrest, its very unfortunate.

Menaged

It's like everyone that posts a pic here is crazy sexy, and it's not me being nice.
For some odd reason I don't have a proper mirror here, so it's a bit hard to take one of myself, but maybe one day :p
(My avatar pic is terribad, and I don't know why I don't remove it).

On another note, I just told that guy that "I'm not feeling it". It's not like I've done it dozens of times, but I hate saying stuff like that, because I feel bad for the other side. Especialy if they ask "why"...

Rayis

I'd be happy just watching more than actually joining tbh, all of you hot men go ahead and screw without me *films*

Finally posting from a computer again and good lord why is that picture so fucking big. I apologize for that.

Ummmmm. Good Lord. Consider that thirst reciprocated tenfold. You have an amazing voice
and face and you play soccer #bestillmybeatingheart

You do noooooot need to apologize for the pic being too big :3 hehe!

Welp, I'm blushing o_____o like a tomato or someth. Help.
#parched #lemmefeelyourscruff
thank you so much mister!! :') <3

Is your name Sam Huntington? You look better in human form. :p
He's an actor that plays a werewolf on Being Human.
Holy crap, I never really noticed that before! We have similar eyes/nose placement (and mouths?) Woof, though.
Just a little wolf humor
And thank you!

I've heard of the show, but never watched. Any good?

#parched #lemmefeelyourscruff
#PresentsFace

Sai-kun

Banned
Ugh I hope I get to go to this one year or anything similar. ;_;

I thought you already had plans set to go to one??? I hope you can too, though! Watching the stream got me so hyped for Coachella in 2 weeks and the rest of the festival season. Festivals are seriously one of the greatest environments.

1. Nice Avatar :3

2. Saw a bit of diplo, was rad!

jojen is my boy! <3

also ugh can't wait 'til lolla with you and the rest of the gang. organizing more than 2 people in a group is such a pain in the ass, but worth it.

Alrus

So this photo of me got "a ton" of likes on Facebook for some reason I don't get... My hairs are messy and I'm really tired because I had slept two hours over 48h before it was taken...

Yo if you like EDM, you should be watching http://live.ultramusicfestival.com/miami

Skrillex and Diplo are currently killin' a crowd. So good. I fucking love festivals.

Not going to Tomorrowland this year, too poor. The whole thing cost me more than a week of vacation last year if you count all the stuff I bought there. Really sad I'm probably not doing any festival this year :(

Hige

Holy crap, I never really noticed that before! We have similar eyes/nose placement (and mouths?) Woof, though.
Just a little wolf humor
And thank you!

I've heard of the show, but never watched. Any good?
I've only seen the first two seasons and part of the third, haven't watched since then for some reason. The first season is pretty much a copy/paste of the UK version, but then it does its own thing. I don't really watch any of the vampire/werewolf shows so I don't have much to compare it to. I haven't seen True Blood, but I like it better than Teen Wolf. I like the premise of the show (vampire, werewolf, and a ghost sharing a house) so I think it's enjoyable, but not must-see TV. The seasons aren't that long so it's worth checking out.

Dany

Banned
I thought you already had plans set to go to one??? I hope you can too, though! Watching the stream got me so hyped for Coachella in 2 weeks and the rest of the festival season. Festivals are seriously one of the greatest environments.

jojen is my boy! <3

also ugh can't wait 'til lolla with you and the rest of the gang. organizing more than 2 people in a group is such a pain in the ass, but worth it.
we're all gonna have to make sacrifices or just lone wolf it :x it'll be hectic fun tho :D

So this photo of me got "a ton" of likes on Facebook for some reason I don't get... My hairs are messy and I'm really tired because I had slept two hours over 48h before it was taken...
The scruffy, messy and tired look works.
unf, this thread

I've only seen the first two seasons and part of the third, haven't watched since then for some reason. The first season is pretty much a copy/paste of the UK version, but then it does its own thing. I don't really watch any of the vampire/werewolf shows so I don't have much to compare it to. I haven't seen True Blood, but I like it better than Teen Wolf. I like the premise of the show (vampire, werewolf, and a ghost sharing a house) so I think it's enjoyable, but not must-see TV. The seasons aren't that long so it's worth checking out.
Thanks! I'll definitely try and catch it at some point. I've fallen down the Teen Wolf rabbit hole, and I need to whet my paranormal appetite in between seasons.

Bladenic

jojen is my boy! <3

Yes if all works out I'm going to Bonnaroo but I meant a straight up EDM (and everything else) festival. But wait, y'all are going to Lollapalooza? Ugh the lineup for that is also amazing, but I doubt I could do both.

Vazduh

It got a ton of likes simply because you look great in it.

xmvoPs4.jpg

You would think this is a thread about water or soft drinks, lol.
Should GAF ever implement hashtags, #thirst would always be trending from this thread alone.

As an unprecedented aside- No game in recent memory has incited such a white-hot, controller-throwing rage for me than Fifa 14 and its fucking skill challenges.

Should GAF ever implement hashtags, #thirst would always be trending from this thread alone.

As an unprecedented aside- No game in recent memory has incited such a white-hot, controller-throwing rage for me than Fifa 14 and its fucking skill challenges.

I know that feel ;_;. I stay away from Fifa '14 now. LOL

Dany

Banned
Really can't wait to play burial at sea part 2. Especially knowing it's the last time irrational is making a bio shock game. Also need to get onto that dark souls 2 train. Thankfully I graduated so I have more time to devote to games.
I also need to hit the gym again, one week vacation and I can feel it :x thankfully I graduated although I need to finish my applications to nursing school and possibly look into temp research jobs.

BLAH

Really can't wait to play burial at sea part 2. Especially knowing it's the last time irrational is making a bio shock game. Also need to get onto that dark souls 2 train. Thankfully I graduated so I have more time to devote to games.
I also need to hit the gym again, one week vacation and I can feel it :x thankfully I graduated although I need to finish my applications to nursing school and possibly look into temp research jobs.

BLAH
Congrats on graduating! Take time and binge-play some games. Seems like a great opportunity to get into the DS2 hype.

As for the gym - I think you can forgive yourself for missing a week... I haven't stepped foot in mine
which is embarrassingly down the block from my apartment
since 2013. I need a regimen again desperately given summer being just around the corner and hopefully the end of my dating hiatus. It's amazing how much regular exercise can boost your confidence and overall mood.

Congrats on graduating! Take time and binge-play some games. Seems like a great opportunity to get into the DS2 hype.

As for the gym - I think you can forgive yourself for missing a week... I haven't stepped foot in mine
which is embarrassingly down the block from my apartment
since 2013. I need a regimen again desperately given summer being just around the corner and hopefully the end of my dating hiatus. It's amazing how much regular exercise can boost your confidence and overall mood.

I would not have been able to tell by looking at your selfie. Not one bit, mister.

I would not have been able to tell by looking at your selfie. Not one bit, mister.
Sure, but what lies beneath...

I'm kidding :p I know I'm not out of shape per-say, there are just areas I'd like to improve. Really, it's just a mental thing and working toward a goal.
Nice results wouldn't hurt either, though.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Thankfully I graduated so I have more time to devote to games.

thankfully I graduated although I need to finish my applications to nursing school and possibly look into temp research jobs.

BLAH

I too am thankful that you graduated! Congratz!

X64yNeS.gif

BRB, moving to the Southern Hemisphere so I can swoon into his arms.

Packing enough wigs, glasses, and false noses to facilitate about 50 encounters, wish me luck.

F9AfCHl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom