• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calisto Yew was such an iconic bitch. Her random outbursts of laughter remind me of myself tbh
The AA series is a masterpiece for the break-down animations alone.
Kristoph2-breakdown(a).gif

Alba_Breakdown.gif

Von_Karma_Breakdown_3.gif

Currently on Case 4 in AA5 and the series continues to deliver. Can't wait to see what they have in store for the next one, especially since they said it will be a departure from what's come before.

Calisto Yew was such an iconic bitch. Her random outbursts of laughter remind me of myself tbh
I fucking loved her. Her sassiness reminds me of me tbh.

The AA series is a masterpiece for the break-down animations alone.
Kristoph2-breakdown(a).gif

Alba_Breakdown.gif

Von_Karma_Breakdown_3.gif

Currently on Case 4 in AA5 and the series continues to deliver. Can't wait to see what they have in store for the next one, especially since they said it will be a departure from what's come before.

I'm literally obsessed with the entire series. I think I've replayed each game.. Maybe 100 times. And have lots of the script memorized...
i think I have a problem.. This one time my friend was playing with the sound on and the DS facing away from me and when she asked if I could tell where she was in the game, I was able to give her the exact quote she was on.......

I'm literally obsessed with the entire series. I think I've replayed each game.. Maybe 100 times. And have lots of the script memorized...
i think I have a problem.. This one time my friend was playing with the sound on and the DS facing away from me and when she asked if I could tell where she was in the game, I was able to give her the exact quote she was on.......
Woah! Was that all on the DS games, or spread out among the different versions? I think I've played through each one twice, though I only jumped on the series after the third game came out. Then replayed them before AA4.

Are you getting Layton vs. AA too?
PAX East, who is going and shall we plan a meetup? The boyfriend and I are going.
I wish! I've been dying to go to PAX for years. Enjoy!

Only Con I've ever been to was NYCC last year, and loved every second of it. Will definitely be hitting that up again this year too
and maybe dressing up...

Just died of boredom I think
;______;
Woah! Was that all on the DS games, or spread out among the different versions? I think I've played through each one twice, though I only jumped on the series after the third game came out. Then replayed them before AA4.

Are you getting Layton vs. AA too?

Umm.. Would you judge me if I said it was all on DS? ;____; I play it to kill time and stuff too so like.... ;____;

Of course I'm planning on getting Layton vs. AA!! :3 I'm very excited!! Are you? :)

tumblr_ljw62v9Lgj1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

Umm.. Would you judge me if I said it was all on DS? ;____; I play it to kill time and stuff too so like.... ;____;

Of course I'm planning on getting Layton vs. AA!! :3 I'm very excited!! Are you? :)
Not at all! I think it's awesome when people throw themselves into stuff they enjoy. Obsessing over nerdy shit is one of my favorite pastimes.

I'd like to get LvAA, but I can't justify getting it until I finish AA5...

RM8

I've never played an AA game :x I don't doubt they're good, I just don't typically enjoy visual novel-kind of games.

BTW my PC is officially too weak for Trials Fusion. I'm in deep sorrow, since for some idiotic reason there won't be a PS3 version. It's also pretty weird that there's a 360 version yet apparently my PC doesn't cut it :S Whoever ports the Trials games to PC sucks.

I've never played an AA game :x I don't doubt they're good, I just don't typically enjoy visual novel-kind of games.
It's the only "visual novel" style game I've really played, other than Room 215 on the original DS. The characters are great and hysterical, and the localization is top notch. I laugh out loud frequently when playing.

Though, especially with AA, you need to start with 1 to get the full experience. The iOS remakes are pretty good, and Capcom is releasing a 1-3 compilation for the 3DS in Japan, but since the translations are already done, we might see it here too.

tumblr_ljw62v9Lgj1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

Not at all! I think it's awesome when people throw themselves into stuff they enjoy. Obsessing over nerdy shit is one of my favorite pastimes.

I'd like to get LvAA, but I can't justify getting it until I finish AA5...

You.. You're the only person who hasn't judged me for my unhealthy obsession ;___;.. I.. I need a moment.
you're so sweet.

That's a valid point!! :3 I liked AA5 a lot! (Obviously LOL!) if you umm.. Need any help with it.. I have the script almost memorized so... ;___;

Obsessing over nerdy things is what I do best o__o!

Sai-kun

Banned

BTW my PC is officially too weak for Trials Fusion. I'm in deep sorrow, since for some idiotic reason there won't be a PS3 version. It's also pretty weird that there's a 360 version yet apparently my PC doesn't cut it :S Whoever ports the Trials games to PC sucks.

I played AA2 for a couple hours, but never finished it. It just didn't click with me at the time, for whatever reason. My GF is like obsessed with the series though, so I guess I'd give it another shot if she made me try :B though she need to lend me Persona4 first.

As for Trials, sad! :( my computer is reaching that point of being unable to run things on very high. I have to run BF4 on medium to get 60FPS :(((((( I don't wanna upgrade shit! I really wanted to get Watch Dogs on PC but I think the best experience for me will be on PS4, which sucks cuz I much prefer KB+M to a controller.

RM8

As for Trials, sad! :( my computer is reaching that point of being unable to run things on very high. I have to run BF4 on medium to get 60FPS :(((((( I don't wanna upgrade shit! I really wanted to get Watch Dogs on PC but I think the best experience for me will be on PS4, which sucks cuz I much prefer KB+M to a controller.
To be fair, my PC was never a gaming PC so it's pretty incredible that it plays PS360 stuff like DmC, Sonic Racing Transformed, SF4, SFxT, Mortal Kombat, etc. - But really... Trials Fusion is on 360, and even people with monster PCs complained that the last Trials game was horribly optimized for PC... so yeah :( Also I think I'm closer to building an actual gaming PC than I am to buying a PS4, I never thought I'd transition to PC in just a couple of years :x

Caladrius

Rayis

So I invited my co-worker crush to hang out (just as friends of course), we've known each other for almost 6 months and we hit it off well, he said "we'll see what happens", I was all like "fine, call me whenever you're ready", I don't usually make the first move ever so it took major balls from me to ask, I had predicted he might refuse to and seems like I was right, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I asked, any invitations to hang out now though we'll have to come from him cuz I will not insist.

Mr. F

Banned
giphy.gif

So I invited my co-worker crush to hang out (just as friends of course), we've known each other for almost 6 months and we hit it off well, he said "we'll see what happens", I was all like "fine, call me whenever you're ready", I don't usually make the first move ever so it took major balls from me to ask, I had predicted he might refuse to and seems like I was right, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that I asked, any invitations to hang out now though we'll have to come from him cuz I will not insist.

Regardless of the outcome I'd call that a victory in and of itself, good on you for taking the initiative.

Rayis

Regardless of the outcome I'd call that a victory in and of itself, good on you for taking the initiative.
Yeah, I think the same, various people had told me to invite him out and do something fun with him since we're so close when we work, and I did, he didn't outright refuse since he said "we'll see what happens" but I did my part, he has to do his now. Thanks~

"Hang out with me," Rayvis said, before his mind flitted to his sexy jungle gym.
Shhh, that would be until our 6th or 7th date ;)

Caladrius

You people ought to tell more stories.

Yeah. It takes guts to risk a friendship like that.

If only I had the same courage. I've had feelings for many of the friends I've made. (Though that's because a lot of the friends I've made are men that I had crushes on.)

"Hang out with me," Rayvis said, before his mind flitted to his sexy jungle gym.

*attempts to stifle laughter*

Mr. F

Banned
Yeah, I think the same, various people had told me to invite him out and do something fun with him since we're so close when we work, and I did, he didn't outright refuse since he said "we'll see what happens" but I did my part, he has to do his now. Thanks~

It might be the cynic in me, and I'll admit to knowing nothing about your relationship, but non-committal answers like that always rub the wrong way. Back when I was dating around through OKC it was staggering how much effort some people would go through to get around saying "no thanks" after I would propose hanging out or a second date in some cases.

Rayis

It might be the cynic in me, and I'll admit to knowing nothing about your relationship, but non-committal answers like that always rub the wrong way. Back when I was dating around through OKC it was staggering how much effort some people would go through to get around saying "no thanks" after I would propose hanging out or a second date in some cases.

Well, personally knowing him, I expected that answer, we're "close" but the kind of close when he likes you just to joke around , I got vibes from him that he really didn't want do anything with me outside of work, but to be fair, he seems to be a fairly closed person and would have the reacted the same way with anyone else. Agreed on the dating thing, a "no thanks" would have sufficed.

Replicant

Wow, is it that strict? How the hell does anyone hold an active account around new system launches?

I think so. That's one of the big no-nos around the gaming area. Casualties are expected around new system launches. That's why it's a good idea to be careful around those times.

Dany

Banned
How the hell does anyone hold an active account around new system launches?

very very carefully. :p It's easy to ignore the big threads because the discussions occurring inside them are completely nonsensical "X is dead, praise Y" "Z downgrade confirmed" "then I guess D won't happen since S is" And even where clearer heads prevail, people forget by the time another thread rolls in.

very very carefully. :p It's easy to ignore the big threads because the discussions occurring inside them are completely nonsensical "X is dead, praise Y" "Z downgrade confirmed" "then I guess D won't happen since S is" And even where clearer heads prevail, people forget by the time another thread rolls in.
It's nuts! Latest mass meltdown has been with this Watch_Dogs graphics 'downgrade.' I'm happy I primarily play Nintendo games and JRPGs - neither relying heavily on the graphics. All the cool kids know art style > graphics anyway :p

Mr_Zombie

I think so. That's one of the big no-nos around the gaming area. Casualties are expected around new system launches. That's why it's a good idea to be careful around those times.

I didn't know that using "M$" instead of "MS", while really annoying and immature, is a bannable offense. I saw a lot of folks using it and getting away with it.

Sai-kun

Banned
Wow, is it that strict? How the hell does anyone hold an active account around new system launches?

by just not taking part in the absolutely ridiculous thread debates that arise. exactly like danny said, just avoid "wow this doesn't look as good as x/y/z" and "man I wish this was on x!" and you're good to go.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So I finally made an appointment to get dat lump checked out. Ultrasound day after tomorrow. I feel sick. Anyone had a testicular ultrasound? Was it shitty? What should I expek :(

I might be meeting a guy I like later today... I talked about him a few posts ago, he added me on Instagram a while ago (and I added him back cause I thought he was kinda cute). He found me on grindr and we started talking
then seemed to have lost all interest but he's back now :p

I think he's a bit fucked up in the head
, yeah, I seem to get a lot of those guys :p
He's got that bad boy kind of vibe (he sings in a band as well).

Nothing serious is supposed to come out of this, now let's just hope he actually comes through because I've been kind of asking him out but it never works out (most of the times we're just talking really late at night, so last night he told me we should do something early tonight).

The previous asshole that didn't want to date me wrote in the morning, telling me he had a dream about me
(My guess is it was a sex dream)
and asking if I was OK. He had this picture in his avatar which I'm 99% sure was aimed at me :

e3206644c70a59cbcfb85f8b57fc0d30.jpg

He's so full of shit!!!! He didn't cut me out, I CUT HIM OUT BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! He changed it back to his usual selfie after we talked (I just told him I was OK, asked how he was and told him I had a
sex
dream about him a couple of weeks ago
(I omited the sex part)

I think there might be something going on with that other guy who dumped me for another guy
who lives in the UK
while we were dating, but it might be just me.

AND there's another guy I met through grindr, we talked a lot before meeting, he seems super nice but I don't find him attractive at all. Not sure what he wants but I'm trying to friendzone him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom