• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

I might be meeting a guy I like later today... I talked about him a few posts ago, he added me on Instagram a while ago (and I added him back cause I thought he was kinda cute). He found me on grindr and we started talking
then seemed to have lost all interest but he's back now :p

Just be safe, whatever you do :)

And btw, those kinds of people who put up such passive-aggressive photos are the worst. Just get rid of everyone who's not treating you with respect.

casual sex/hooking up seems like a huge fuckin hassle judging from this thread
tumblr_lr6uiqel0X1r2hybuo1_400.gif

Bladenic

Random story but today is extremely warm and there are a bunch of dudes playing frisbee on campus with their shirts off and they're all hot.

It's a double edged sword though because it reminds me that I'm pathetic and need to hit the gym.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Random story but today is extremely warm and there are a bunch of dudes playing frisbee on campus with their shirts off and they're all hot.

It's a double edged sword though because it reminds me that I'm pathetic and need to hit the gym.

Are their chests shaved?

RM8

So that's what your avatar is from. I like the frog guy. :3
He's the coolest frog in gaming these days indeed :p

Woah, that looks awesome! Is it coming out to anything else? 3DS, PSN? Not port begging!
Please don't hurt me

I'm actually pissed off that it won't release along with the PC and iOS version, but I've been dying to play this since it was revealed so I'm buying it on PC, iOS and 3DS in the future <3

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

It's not. But maybe it's just because I don't find the headcases in it.
Because I'm the headcase.

Replicant

Not if you don't expect much out of it. If you go in with the expectation that it's just going to be a one time thing, there'll be no drama. You can have fun and try out different guys just as long as you make sure you play safe.

Grakl

^ probably not, it's not something I'm into though and this thread gives it pretty bad look

for beards/whatever hair usually sux in general

for beards/whatever hair usually sux in general
image.php

I couldn't help myself

Beards are great, and I don't mind chest/body hair at all.
Nor can I judge - being 100% italian is both a blessing and a curse.
If everything is kept clean and neat, I'm all for it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
He's the coolest frog in gaming these days indeed :p

maybe

Shaved>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hairy

oya53N2.gif

need the deets on this pix

I didn't see up close though there was no noticeable hair visible from a distance so if there was some it wasn't much.

I waited all day for that? :/

Just watched the How I met your mother finale :'( so many feels!!!!

I thought it was amazing
even if it was a bit of a cop out.

Thanks guys for the support :)

Christopher

Anyone else have a Pokemon and 3DS? Apparently fly I can get more safari zone Pokemons! I have some of you guys anymore wanna share :)

RM8

I still can't believe friend codes still exist.
To be fair, they're not nearly as absurd as the Wii and DS FCs :p (one for your system and one for every single different game you play). But yeah, hopefully they'll be gone with Nintendo's next handheld.

---

This Mustang Wanted guy is cute even though he's somewhat likely to suffer a fatal accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom