• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think heights are kind of cool, but I've never been so high up that I got a bad case of vertigo, and the thought of getting vertigo freaks me out because no one wants to lose their equilibrioception that high up. The only time I didn't like it was when I was in diving and I had to go off the really high platform diving boards. If mentally I know I don't have to plummet from a height it doesn't bother me so much. Though photos of people on the needles of skyscrapers makes me vicariously afraid.

Grakl

heights are the worst -- whenever I walk on stairs where I can see what's under them I generally freak out if there a good amount of space under them, ugh

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
tsk, so many acrophobics. As a kid, I used to go with my dad when he'd get called for a repair job on skyscraper rooftops. I loved getting as close as possible to the edge and peering over.

Dany

Banned
Come to Chicago for the Sears Tower (amongst other reasons) and you can look straight down from the 103rd floor. :)

skydeck-new-1_C.jpg

heights are the worst -- whenever I walk on stairs where I can see what's under them I generally freak out if there a good amount of space under them, ugh
This is also me every single time I encounter those kinds of stairs. ;___;
Yeah, no thanks. My heart is racing just looking at those photos.

Btw, added you back on 3DS Badger!
Yayyy thanks!! :3
I may or may not be swooning right now..

Funny thing is I was fine with heights when I was younger but as I got older and realized about the fallibility of man and how things can break, that's when I stopped with heights.

This is false ;___;.

Yeah, it doesn't have to move :p

kidding

Yayyy thanks!! :3
I may or may not be swooning right now..
Aww, no proble--
Dude, you swoon at anything that moves. :p
Hey, wait just a--
Yeah, it doesn't have to move :p
kidding
But I--
Where are the lies?
Well that wasn't--
Sigh... I'mma just go.. Finish my paper :(
BCz6aM8CAAAzbUZ.jpg:large

EDIT: Yay I finally (Bravely Default spoilers)
managed to kill one of those dragons in the Vampire Job subquest

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
9QSfR1j.png

No shame.

No dignity.

Both of them.

At the same time.

Any hole will work.

douched or not

*phew*

I feel like I need to fan myself down and shield my eyes a bit whenever I look at Chris Evans directly, he's so hot it's like staring at the sun

*phew*

I feel like I need to fan myself down and shield my eyes a bit whenever I look at Chris Evans directly, he's so hot it's like staring at the sun
But have you seen his
gay
brother?
chris-evans-glaad-media-awards-2013-with-brother-scott.jpg

I fall for straight men way too often, and when they're completely comfortable with their own sexuality AND advocate for the LGBT community, the attractiveness goes up tenfold.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
But have you seen his
gay
brother?

I fall for straight men way too often, and when they're completely comfortable with their own sexuality AND advocate for the LGBT community, the attractiveness goes up tenfold.

oh yes, I'm familiar with Scott Evans <3 He's really nice too, but I prefer Chris. But def a HOT pair of brothers!

mantidor

You do not deserve this drama. Just -
tumblr_myd5uyv2an1tnwrr7o1_500.gif

Isn't this the perfect gay anthem?, I just saw the movie, they even slam doors
(yes, closets heh)
, It seems almost on purpose.

The WORST part of my job

Ok... who took that pic?

But have you seen his
gay
brother?

He is glorious and perfect, and I mean Scott Evans.

You know when we often say how painful it is when a really attractive, perfect guy is straight? I think it's way worse when the guy is actually gay.

T.O.P

Banned
I thought Ian left the show? I still need to catch up on season 4. But yeah that show is ridiculously underrated.

He's back halfway through the season yeah, Mickey gets a huge development as a character in this season, especially when Ian is not around

sofuckingood

Isn't this the perfect gay anthem?, I just saw the movie, they even slam doors
(yes, closets heh)
, It seems almost on purpose.
Yup, and the songwriter worked on Avenue Q and Book of Mormon, so I'm sure that message was intended :)

He is glorious and perfect, and I mean Scott Evans.

You know when we often say how painful it is when a really attractive, perfect guy is straight? I think it's way worse when the guy is actually gay.
Yes! I came across his storyline from YouTube clips from a soap opera years ago. He played a gay character, though I had no idea the actor was too.

And yeah- sometimes crushes being straight and totally off limits is for the best.

RM8

I had a super religious guy keep trying to find out if i was gay by being flirtatious, ect. I was like "WTF WHY!!!!!" Anyone know why he did this? he has a girlfriend and a super religious family.
He's not really the kind of person whose behavior you can rationalize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom