• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iZjtFINdQ9Zx1.gif

#DEAD

OMG. HELP ME. #DECEASED

RM8

Maybe.... Though, I'm reserving my video game budget for MK8 next month. That glorious looking piece of gaming software.
I know. I know, I kind of want to go out and buy a WiiU right now. How can it look so incredible? :0 I usually prefer handheld Mario Kart games, but this one is looking to be one of the absolute best kart racers ever made.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
wut.

pubic hair prevents diseases, infections and a slew of other things that can be contracted

And yet not having pubic hair means you do not get crabs while those with pubic hair would.

Hmmm... trade-offs.

I'm referring specifically to letting one's pubic hair turn into a giant bush.

"It's time to face facts. The sixties are over, and we lost!"

It's okay Kangi: I'll step on the grenade for you; I don't like body hair on most men outside of the legs and top of their head. Shaved chest, no pubic hair, no arm-pit hair, and not facial hair, plz.

High maintenance, sure. But damn it, I want my David with a bigger flaccid penis. >:|

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Did you also get to unlock clothes for the players too? This is all slowly coming back to me.

You unlock some pieces for the create a team mode. (You can use cheats) Each team has 1 outfit but on the create a team you get all their pieces and unique clothes to choose and put on the character. You can make Ulala from Space Channel and a Phantasy Star Online female character.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I didn't get the ultrasound. Doctor came in, felt me up (the lump decided not to appear this time, so he couldn't feel it), said "the tubes are probably just congested. If it becomes a recurring thing, come back and we'll get you an ultrasound." This is exactly what he told me in early January. u____u When I made my appointment, I told the fucking receptionist that the doctor said I should get an ultrasound and she said okay. I thought I fucking scheduled one. I got all psyched up and everything - I felt good about it and was looking forward to getting it over with.

So why didn't I just ask for one while I was in the exam room? idk. I need to grow a spine I guess. My doctor is assy and he intimidates me so I just dumbly nodded and left. fuckfuckfuck when he felt the tubes they were pretty tender, so maybe he's right? but if the tubes are congested then what the fuck is the semi-squishy lump that appears every now and then on the side? why didn't I ask him that? i suck today sucked fml

#RatskyisaFLOP

Replicant

I didn't get the ultrasound. Doctor came in, felt me up (the lump decided not to appear this time, so he couldn't feel it), said "the tubes are probably just congested. If it becomes a recurring thing, come back and we'll get you an ultrasound." This is exactly what he told me in early January. u____u When I made my appointment, I told the fucking receptionist that the doctor said I should get an ultrasound and she said okay. I thought I fucking scheduled one. I got all psyched up and everything - I felt good about it and was looking forward to getting it over with.

So why didn't I just ask for one while I was in the exam room? idk. I need to grow a spine I guess. My doctor is assy and he intimidates me so I just dumbly nodded and left. fuckfuckfuck when he felt the tubes they were pretty tender, so maybe he's right? but if the tubes are congested then what the fuck is the semi-squishy lump that appears every now and then on the side? why didn't I ask him that? i suck today sucked fml

#RatskyisaFLOP

So he just groped you and told you to come back for another session of groping, in which you presumably, paid for? He better be hot for you to put up with his shitty asshole behavior.

Seriously though? Go find another doctor. One who won't fuck around and waste your time/money. Tell him/her that you haven't feel good about it and you want ultrasound NOW. No buts, no excuses.

Dany

Banned

#RatskyisaFLOP

See another doc, demand and ultrasound. Only way to ease your mind.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So he just groped you and told you to come back for another session of groping, in which you presumably, paid for? He better be hot for you to put up with his shitty asshole behavior.

He's pretty old - in his late 50s at least and he has a wife, so I doubt it's that.
he does have a very gay sounding voice tho...
Every time I see him he seems totally disinterested in whatever I have to say and it's like he wants to get me out of the room as quickly as possible. I don't know if it's personal or if that's just how he is with everybody though.

Seriously though? Go find another doctor. One who won't fuck around and waste your time/money. Tell him/her that you haven't feel good about it and you want ultrasound NOW. No buts, no excuses.

See another doc, demand and ultrasound. Only way to ease your mind.

You guys are right, but I hate switching doctors. I also think it's kind of shitty to be all smiles and head nods and shit and then immediately find another doctor behind his back. Just seems like a weasel-y and cowardly thing to do imo. (so it'd be perfect for me):

I do need a new doctor though. Hm. How do I transfer to a new one? And what will my current doctor think or say? What if it hurts his feeling or he gets mad? What if I run into him in the hallway and he glares at me :( Why do I still feel loyal to him even though he's sort of shitty? Ack

Replicant

He's pretty old - in his late 50s at least and he has a wife, so I doubt it's that.
he does have a very gay sounding voice tho...
Every time I see him he seems totally disinterested in whatever I have to say and it's like he wants to get me out of the room as quickly as possible. I don't know if it's personal or if that's just how he is with everybody though.

Then fire his ass. There's nothing worse than a doctor who won't listen to his patient.

You guys are right, but I hate switching doctors. I also think it's kind of shitty to be all smiles and head nods and shit and then immediately find another doctor behind his back. Just seems like a weasel-y and cowardly thing to do imo. (so it'd be perfect for me):

I do need a new doctor though. Hm. How do I transfer to a new one? And what will my current doctor think or say? What if it hurts his feeling or he gets mad? What if I run into him in the hallway and he glares at me :( Why do I still feel loyal to him even though he's sort of shitty? Ack

Go to a new doctor, tell him/her that you have visited this other doctor but never get the ultrasound that you wanted. Tell this new doctor to transfer all of your medical record from the old doctor, if needed. Most of the time, you don't even need to do anything.

Who cares about your current doctor think? At the very least it'll show him that he's an ass and you don't want an ignorant doctor to treat you. I once almost had braces with this orthodentist but when I found out how dismissive he was, I hightailed it and found someone who'd actually *listen* to what I have to say. The result? An orthodentist who actually knew what he's talking about and who successfully transformed my teeth.

If you really are uncomfortable about direct confrontation, then lie to him. Tell him the new doctor is a lot easier for you to get to because it suits your timetable better or closer to your new job or something. But seriously, most of the time you don't even have to do this when it comes to medical records. The new doctor and his/her secretary should sort it out for you instead of the other way around.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Go to a new doctor, tell him/her that you have visited this other doctor but never get the ultrasound that you wanted. Tell this new doctor to transfer all of your medical record from the old doctor, if needed. Most of the time, you don't even need to do anything.

Will my old doctor find out that I have a new one though? Like, wouldn't the new doctor have to ask my old doctor's permission to get my records? I'm such a coward X(

Who cares about your current doctor think?

me :( i'm too nice :( help me be mean :}

If you really are uncomfortable about direct confrontation, then lie to him. Tell him the new doctor is a lot easier for you to get to because it's closer to your new job or something. But seriously, most of the time you don't even have to do this when it comes to medical records. The new doctor and his/her secretary should sort it out for you instead of the other way around.

It's kind of a sticky situation though. The doctors in my town are all hacks - it's a running joke that people would be better off going to the veterinarian than to the hospital - so we travel about 50 miles to a different city to see the doctors there. So the "new doctor is a lot easier for me to get to because it's closer to my new job" lie wouldn't work because he knows I travel a long ways anyway. I'd hate to get a new doctor in the same practice as my current one, but that's where everyone I know goes and I'm not sure if my insurance would accept a doctor from another area. I'll have to do some research.

Will my old doctor find out that I have a new one though? Like, wouldn't the new doctor have to ask my old doctor's permission to get my records? I'm such a coward X(

It's kind of a sticky situation though. The doctors in my town are all hacks - it's a running joke that people would be better off going to the veterinarian than to the hospital - so we travel about 50 miles to a different city to see the doctors there. So the "new doctor is a lot easier for me to get to because it's closer to my new job" lie wouldn't work because he knows I travel a long ways anyway. I'd hate to get a new doctor in the same practice as my current one, but that's where everyone I know goes and I'm not sure if my insurance would accept a doctor from another area. I'll have to do some research.

Imagine he has a 2 inch dick and no body hair.

When he walks I can see that he has a pretty prominent bulge and, while he is balding, he does have a nice beard and some chest hair that pokes out. So.

Okay, how 'bout this. Just brainstorming here.

He thinks "Mean Girls" is a shitty movie*.

*It is but if the image helps Lol.

Being a Doctor means you have a job to provide care for your patients. He is failing to fulfil his duty and you could be placing your health in danger by staying with him.

Switch. Look after yourself before you worry about the man who ushered you out of his room, forgot who you were and collected his paycheque.

Honestly, the man sounds like he is so indifferent to his patients he won't even notice you are gone.

Replicant

Obviously. But that's normal procedure. It also indicates to the old doctor that there's something about him you don't like. Let that be a lesson for him.

That old doctor of yours? He kicks that scruffy dog from American Horror Story S1 for fun. Imagine that! Would you put up with someone like that? I don't think so.

Well then get a new doctor in the same practice and just tell the new doctor that you want to transfer all of your medical record to him/her. Also be honest with the new doctor that you are frustrated dealing with your old doctor since you've been going there for a few times and still don't get any result. It's a waste of your time and money in more ways than one and you can't afford to waste more time. Then ask the new doctor: "Can you do better than my old doctor? I *really* need result not excuses".

IF by any chance you bump into your old doctor and he asks you why you transfered to another doctor then just tell him the truth. "Sorry doc, I wanted to get result ASAP and you didn't give me that." If he starts to spew out excuses, leave him promptly without responding any further. Someone who waste your time like that doesn't worth your time at all.

Koppai

#RatskyisaFLOP

One time I was masturbating too often and this happened to one of my testicals. The tubes leading to one of my testicals became really hard and firm and it seemed like I could not ejaculate without having serious pain. I didn't go to the doctor (this was before I had health insurance) and it seemed to go away on it's own. I must have had some kind of blockage but yeah I had serious stomach pain and it was not good. I would get a second opinion since you don't seem to like your doctor anyway. If they don't like you that much they aren't going to have your best interests in mind.

But honestly don't be afraid to speak up about this doctor, it's your health you should worry about, not his feelings. He needs to learn to have more compassion and actually listen to his patients. Chances are, you aren't the only one being treated this way. Some people just don't belong in these jobs. The thing about it is that I have no idea if in medical school they teach doctors to have etiquette and compassion for their patients?

#RatskyisaFLOP
Yeah, you need to receive a second opinion. It's unfortunate, but doctors are like mechanics - some of them are really great (and you hold onto those for dear life) while others are just there to make a buck. You become part of the system. They rush you in and out to move the business along. Bottom line is, you need to be comfortable with the answer you receive and how in depth they go to assuage your fears.
One time I was masturbating too often and this happened to one of my testicals. The tubes leading to one of my testicals became really hard and firm and it seemed like I could not ejaculate without having serious pain. I didn't go to the doctor (this was before I had health insurance) and it seemed to go away on it's own. I must have had some kind of blockage but yeah I had serious stomach pain and it was not good. I would get a second opinion since you don't seem to like your doctor anyway. If they don't like you that much they aren't going to have your best interests in mind.
I've had situations where things get... tangled(?) and it makes just moving around really painful. It's something else that goes away on it's own, but you're in a perpetual state of feeling like you've been kicked in the balls. Warm/hot baths usually work for me too.

Koppai

Yeah, you need to receive a second opinion. It's unfortunate, but doctors are like mechanics - some of them are really great (and you hold onto those for dear life) while others are just there to make a buck. You become part of the system. They rush you in and out to move the business along. Bottom line is, you need to be comfortable with the answer you receive and how in depth they go to assuage your fears.

I've had situations where things get... tangled(?) and it makes just moving around really painful. It's something else that goes away on it's own, but you're in a perpetual state of feeling like you've been kicked in the balls. Warm/hot baths usually work for me too.

Hm I never thought of it this way, maybe that is what happened to me? Thanks, I try to be careful as much as possible. I feel like I may have twisted funny in my sleep or sat down funny and that's when it probably occured.

Very sound advice though. Some are there to make a buck, while others are in it for more than just the money.

Beach Spikers one of the best multiplayer games on GC
Is Beach Spikers a different game from Dead or Alive? I vaguely remember seeing it back in the day. I picked up Cubivore & Chibi-Robo for GC recently, been looking at old games lol. Although I need to stahp, bought over 15 games recently <_>;

Hm I never thought of it this way, maybe that is what happened to me? Thanks, I try to be careful as much as possible. I feel like I may have twisted funny in my sleep or sat down funny and that's when it probably occured.

Is Beach Spikers a different game from Dead or Alive? I vaguely remember seeing it back in the day. I picked up Cubivore & Chibi-Robo for GC recently, been looking at old games lol. Although I need to stahp, bought over 15 games recently <_>;
Yup, it usually happens after I'm sitting down for a while in a funny position, or immediately after waking up.

I thought it was DoA Beach Volleyball at first too!

And Smash Bros Nintendo Direct announced for Tuesday! HYPE HYPE HYPE

Vazra

Yup, it usually happens after I'm sitting down for a while in a funny position, or immediately after waking up.

I thought it was DoA Beach Volleyball at first too!

And Smash Bros Nintendo Direct announced for Tuesday! HYPE HYPE HYPE

Beach Spikers fan service is Ulala in character creator, Phantasy Star character and some bikinis based in other franchises but there are no thongs or slutty bikinis which is fine by me. The game is more arcadey afterall it was made by the team behind Virtua Tennis back in the day IIRC. Gameplay its way better than DOA (IMO DOA Volleyball game was weak tbh and it was mostly the sexy dress up game) The single player mode is kinda RPG Lite creating a team and improving your partner performance (She will suck at first but if you know how to play you'll manage to work it out until she actually plays decently to a destructive machine.

Beach Spikers fan service is Ulala in character creator, Phantasy Star character and some bikinis based in other franchises but there are no thongs or slutty bikinis which is fine by me. The game is more arcadey afterall it was made by the team behind Virtua Tennis back in the day IIRC. Gameplay its way better than DOA (IMO DOA Volleyball game was weak tbh and it was mostly the sexy dress up game) The single player mode is kinda RPG Lite creating a team and improving your partner performance (She will suck at first but if you know how to play you'll manage to work it out until she actually plays decently to a destructive machine.
Yeah, it always seemed like DoA was to volleyball games what Rumble Roses was to wrestling games o_0 You can tell there's more "game" with Beach Spikers, and has a very arcade quality to it.

Man, Gamecube was freaking amazing.

Vazra

Yeah, it always seemed like DoA was to volleyball games what Rumble Roses was to wrestling games o_0 You can tell there's more "game" with Beach Spikers, and has a very arcade quality to it.

Man, Gamecube was freaking amazing.
The depressing part is that there were not a lot of Volleyball games and most of the games were shit. I think Beach Spikers and Outlaw Volleyball were the only good ones with Beach Spikers being the superior game. Summer Heat Beach Volleyball for Ps2 was atrocious and some others released in Ps2 which were terrible. DOA was tolerable at best but in part it was cause it was a pretty game.

I love playing my gamecube games in the emulator. Some games just look so good :3

I know Lost Kingdoms 2 aint as pretty as the other games but I love that game too much along with Lost Kingdoms 1 KAYYYYYYY?

Can't wait to get Smash Bros. for 3DS like most people will.
I might actually double dip on this one and get both versions. I never do that, but I can make an exception in this case. As the only one of my friends with a Wii U, I have an obligation to purchase both MK8 and Smash for party play.
The depressing part is that there were not a lot of Volleyball games and most of the games were shit. I think Beach Spikers and Outlaw Volleyball were the only good ones with Beach Spikers being the superior game. Summer Heat Beach Volleyball for Ps2 was atrocious and some others released in Ps2 which were terrible. DOA was tolerable at best but in part it was cause it was a pretty game.

I love playing my gamecube games in the emulator. Some games just look so good :3

I know Lost Kingdoms 2 aint as pretty as the other games but I love that game too much along with Lost Kingdoms 1 KAYYYYYYY?
I don't think I've ever played Lost Kingdoms. Is that the screenshot with the Baten Kaitos-esque card system? Also, throw Baten Kaitos up there.

Vazra

I might actually double dip on this one and get both versions. I never do that, but I can make an exception in this case. As the only one of my friends with a Wii U, I have an obligation to purchase both MK8 and Smash for party play.

I don't think I've ever played Lost Kingdoms. Is that the screenshot with the Baten Kaitos-esque card system? Also, throw Baten Kaitos up there.

The game aint turn based. You run around the stage and summon monsters to do attacks.
Check out the intro and the starting stage to get an idea of how it plays.

You also can capture monsters and make combo attacks. Overall a real neat game from From Software before the Dark Souls popularity. I like Baten Kaitos but I dont know where I left my screenshots saved >.>

Each version has exclusive stages. I can't afford NOT owning both.
On second thought, you're right. Double-purchase confirmed. I'm curious to see what communication there will be between the two versions, if any. I guess we might find out next week!
The game aint turn based. You run around the stage and summon monsters to do attacks.
Check out the intro and the starting stage to get an idea of how it plays.

You also can capture monsters and make combo attacks. Overall a real neat game from From Software before the Dark Souls popularity. I like Baten Kaitos but I dont know where I left my screenshots saved >.>
Woah, hook that RPG goodness directly into my veins.

Liking RPGs as my primary genre is so damn overwhelming. There's so many I want to play, but I can't justify starting another until I finish the ones I'm currently playing. Right now, I'm in the middle of FFX HD (then onto X-2). On portables, Bravely Default Chapter 4. So I still have a long way to go in clearing my current log.
No that shit has made me uber depressed so i removed what i said about it. That person (whom i am attracted too) pretty much tore me a new psychological asshole
Whaaaaat?

Vazra

Woah, hook that RPG goodness directly into my veins.

Liking RPGs as my primary genre is so damn overwhelming. There's so many I want to play, but I can't justify starting another until I finish the ones I'm currently playing. Right now, I'm in the middle of FFX HD (then onto X-2). On portables, Bravely Default Chapter 4. So I still have a long way to go in clearing my current log.
Each Lost Kingdoms game last like 8-10 hours. So you are looking at 16-20 hours with both games. You can beat em quickly in a weekend. Short and sweet but $15 LK1 and 23 for LK2

If you are lucky you can get em from Gamestop cheaper.

Each Lost Kingdoms game last like 8-10 hours. So you are looking at 16-20 hours with both games. You can beat em quickly in a weekend. Short and sweet but $15 LK1 and 23 for LK2

If you are lucky you can get em from Gamestop cheaper.
My conversations with you on here are going to result in a resurgence of my GC library...

Kinda annoying - I realized that I don't currently own any GC controllers. I think I gradually lent them out to friends over the years, and never got them back. Do those wireless wavebirds exist anywhere anymore? Last I researched, they were close to $100 :-\

Vazra

My conversations with you on here are going to result in a resurgence of my GC library...

Kinda annoying - I realized that I don't currently own any GC controllers. I think I gradually lent them out to friends over the years, and never got them back. Do those wireless wavebirds exist anywhere anymore? Last I researched, they were close to $100 :-\

$35 used

2 used Wavebirds for 80

They are hard to come by so I guess those are ok prices.

Garcia

So GayGAF, is Kellan Lutz part of the crew or not? Hadn't watched any interview videos of him until today and he gives such strong vibes my gaydar goes nuts.

Masamuna

I rage quit Bravely Default the other night. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a second half of a game as I am now. The better half has been stuck on the second Seymour fight for the last few days so I can't nab the vita. So which game should I start: Solatarobo or FFTa2? I also have Radiant Historia to restart.

I rage quit Bravely Default the other night. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a second half of a game as I am now. The better half has been stuck on the second Seymour fight for the last few days so I can't nab the vita. So which game should I start: Solatarobo or FFTa2? I also have Radiant Historia to restart.
I've heard... things about the second half. I'm hoping my love of the battle system gets me through it, but we'll see.

Yeah, those Seymour fights were hell back in the day. Which battle specifically?

I heard awesome things about Radiant Historia, lukewarm reception to FFTA2. Solatorobo I know nothing about...

EDIT: I know I've said it before, but I find it adorable that you and your hubby play RPGs together. You give hope to the rest of us...

EDIT2
$35 used

2 used Wavebirds for 80

They are hard to come by so I guess those are ok prices.
Thanks! I have some thinking to do...

Koppai

I fell, I played it like an hour and that was it lol. <_<;

I loved Solatorobo (maybe because it's easy as hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom