• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit upset. I just feel like nobody really cares about me and I have to constantly try to get people/friends attention, contacting them, trying to do stuff, because otherwise I just stay alone at home (which is the case 95% of the time). It just feels really lonely.

The only person that seemed genuinely interested in me/my life was the guy I pushed away.

RM8

I'm oddly not hungry yet.
Well, that didn't last long :p

xk9GmRb.jpg

Oh gosh I'm stuffed.
---

I mostly don't love kids, and I'm downright terrified of babies and their screeching sounds.

Mr. F

Banned
I'm a bit upset. I just feel like nobody really cares about me and I have to constantly try to get people/friends attention, contacting them, trying to do stuff, because otherwise I just stay alone at home (which is the case 95% of the time). It just feels really lonely.

Are you me?

Kater

Banned
How's everyone's Sunday? I'm out to brunch with a friend who stayed over last night, and we're eating tons of food and having day drinks :D and after day drinking we're cleaning up my place from the party we threw on Friday (which was awesome btw and y'all should come to our parties)!
It's okay. I'm playing AoEII on my old PC and listen to an episode of Dismal Jesters. Feeling kind of lonely and uninspired to be honest.

Natetan

The only person that seemed genuinely interested in me/my life was the guy I pushed away.

Yeah I just gave up on a childhood friend because of this. I can count in one hand the number of times he proactively contacted me in the last 30 years.

I'm also surprised how many of you are in the simpsons thread too. Gay people I meet never no the simpsons at all.

daripad

I feel exactly the same way. It is always me who starts eveything with friends, otherwise I would be just ignored and left alone forever. I understand since I'm not the most entertaining and fun person in the world but you cannot be ignoring me all the time, specially when I always show they are important to me.

I'm happy because I'm loosing weight. Looks like 2014 is the year I'm making a change :D

Didn't you already lose the weight you wanted a while ago? Did you gain it back or am I imagining things? Anyway, congratulations and keep going, don't look back!

This reminds me that I need to do excercise, but rain won't stop and the only thing I find fun to do is go jogging outside ugh, I don't know why but I can't stand other activities. Doesn't help that I'm eating a lot lately, I need to stop because I have to be at my ideal weight already.

Caladrius

I finally went driving on the highway. I did okay. I noticed I have problems staying in the left lane though. I think in about a week or two I'll be ready to start commuting to school by myself.

RM8

I'm not even hungry but I could eat that. It looks amazing :D
Oh it was :D But now I'm beyond stuffed and I don't see myself eating anything in the following hours (it's 6:06 p.m. around here).

I finally went driving on the highway. I did okay. I noticed I have problems staying in the left lane though. I think in about a week or two I'll be ready to start commuting to school by myself.
Congrats! Glad everything turned out fine.

alvmew

Hi there, GayGAF. Long time lurker, first time poster here - figured might as well participate and not just watch, lol.

Grizzo

Hi there, GayGAF. Long time lurker, first time poster here - figured might as well participate and not just watch, lol.

Welcome ! As you may have read, people are really charming and welcoming in this thread. I had no trouble fitting in (well at least, I think so). You're gonna feel right at home !

fernoca

Too heavy.

Love eggs. Can/would eat them all day. Heck, the other day arrived from work at 11PM...and made 5 eggs with bacon, cheese and bread. XD

VICTORsaurio said:

Been there...and still there for the most part. XD
The only friends I still managed to talk/hang out with are like 5. But one is busy with his wife and daughter, the other is busy with his girlfriend, the Air force and studying medicine, #3 is busy with work and family stuff and the other one lives quite far.

So, while I get why they would rather not spend time with me (distance, family, friends, etc.); it kinda sucks that I don't/can't find one person that you know..texts me, calls me randomly like "hey wanna hang out".."want me to pick you up"..or just talk. Kinda sounds selfish, but I guess in my case..been 31 and not been in a relationship yet; makes me wish for just one person to fill that void. :p

At the same time, the moments that we do talk/hand out are more...special probably because of that. Like how yesterday, I went out with 2 of those friends, the girlfriend of one of them...then later a friend that I see rarely joined us; and a few moments later the one "lives quite far" called me just to talk and see how things were over here.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Don't forget guys - HBO's Looking starts up a week from today! Everyone tune in!! :O Here's the thread for it.

I went driving today as well. I do relatively well on highways, but I'm quite bad at driving through residential areas and the like. I always run over the curb and forget to signal.

Welcome! Are you gay or bi / male or female? None of the above?

Kater

Banned
Hello, fellow subscriber to the continuing adventures of Edward James Olmos. Loneliness, though. :(
I'm really liking the new old Podcast. Got a little bit worried that it might have been cancelled or something.

And yes, this feeling of loneliness is the worst. But I just can't find people that I can relate with in this city.
Work and the art project are the only times when I'm with new people and most of them are 30+ years old and talk about planning families, buying houses and so on. :/

Caladrius

That's what he sa-*pimpslapped*

Anyway, welcome! (And friendly reminder, make sure not to post scans. I've seen a lot of people nearly get banned for it.)

Congrats! Glad everything turned out fine.

Thanks. I'm actually pretty optimistic about driving for once.

I went driving today as well. I do relatively well on highways, but I'm quite bad at driving through residential areas and the like. I always run over the curb and forget to signal.

I'm the exact opposite, funnily enough. I find it harder to maintain my speed on the highway (it doesn't help that the people where I live drive like psychopaths and tailgate you if you aren't doing 20+ over the speed limit). People complain I make super-tight turns in residential areas though.(You do not want to be in the vehicle when I make a U-turn) I've only ever run up on the curb 3 times somehow.

daripad

Talking abou healthy food, here comes my step mother with a bunch of "Tamales" *Licks fingers* Yeah, my family isn't helping me either, and my father is supposedly dieting (lol).

RM8

What. It must be so terrible to live in southern Mexico where sweet tamales are not a thing :p Central Mexico food FTW.

alvmew

:p
Awesome! Lets be ugly together!! <3!!

<3

That's what he sa-*pimpslapped*

Anyway, welcome! (And friendly reminder, make sure not to post scans. I've seen a lot of people nearly get banned for it.)

Thanks!

Nutella tamales? Wtf? I barely would stand something sweet on a tamale. For me is meat or nothing and salsa.

Agreed. My mother LOVES the sweet ones, but I hate them. Chicken and red salsa or bust.

Ahasverus

Well, that didn't last long :p

Oh gosh I'm stuffed.
---

I mostly don't love kids, and I'm downright terrified of babies and their screeching sounds.

I envy you and your always slim asian genes! I can't eat a slice of bread without two of them going to my hips :p

Well now that I'm single I wat to be a little slutty before going "saint" again. Last time in hiatus I stood in saint mode and IT DIDN'T WORK so fuck da rules :p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That twerking video made me laugh out loud. Oh lord.

RM8

I envy you and your always slim asian genes! I can't eat a slice of bread without two of them going to my hips :p

Well now that I'm single I wat to be a little slutty before going "saint" again. Last time in hiatus I stood in saint mode and IT DIDN'T WORK so fuck da rules :p
I eat mostly carbs, I'd be so sad if I had to change that! I cry whenever carb-phobicGAF types "cauliflower pizza". Also, I'm precisely on a saint mode hiatus, lol. I kind of want to start dating again this year :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm the exact opposite, funnily enough. I find it harder to maintain my speed on the highway (it doesn't help that the people where I live drive like psychopaths and tailgate you if you aren't doing 20+ over the speed limit). People complain I make super-tight turns in residential areas though.(You do not want to be in the vehicle when I make a U-turn) I've only ever run up on the curb 3 times somehow.

I tried to make a tight turn into a gas station today (a tight turn up beside the gas pump to be more specific) and I ended up bumping up against those red bumper things that prevent cars from getting too close to the pump itself.

The red "n's" on either side of the picture is what I'm referring to. Thankfully I only grazed it so there weren't any dents or scratches or anything.

Today I learned who John Mangum is.

Good lord. What a find!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom