• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Guys, I already tried this in the FaceGAF thread but just one girl answered me and voted for the option that no one here liked lol So I'm just going to change it and use one of those three selfies as profile pictures on other social networks (except for Twitter, I'm using the dark one there lol). Help me choose please

Number 1 is ze best of them.

Dany

Banned
Going to see an awesome DJ with my best buddy Dany M in an hour or so! Dance partyyyy

2511898-tumblr_mdft5mqtry1rkppw7o1_400.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Who was it in this thread that kept going on about how the Hobbits bathe together in the books? TheSeks was it? Gurl you need to watch the extended version of the first Hobbit film. All 13 dwarves are naked in it during a bathing scene. :O

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Put on your training montage face Youngblade.

>:[

Vazduh

xmxlJMk.gif

I'm going out later tonight, and I'm bound to run into the guy I talked about earlier.
tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png
Lemme make a drunken mess out of myself.
tumblr_m7wwyoZ2Ez1r17mw1.gif
tumblr_m7wwivg9p61r17mw1.jpg

Alrus

The new Robyn+Royksopp song slays.

Guys, I already tried this in the FaceGAF thread but just one girl answered me and voted for the option that no one here liked lol So I'm just going to change it and use one of those three selfies as profile pictures on other social networks (except for Twitter, I'm using the dark one there lol). Help me choose please

#3 is pretty cute.

Mr_Zombie

Definitely #1. Number #2 you have this sneaky kind of smile and in #3 you look distracted.

Tyeforce

Hey LGBT-GAF! I've been absent from here for a few threads now, lol, but I'm starting a movement that I think many of you here would appreciate and would like to help out with!

I'm sure many of you have heard about Tomodachi Life, which is releasing for Nintendo 3DS in North America and Europe this June. And if you know about the game, you've probably heard that the game does not support same-sex relationships...which is a big problem for LGBTQ people, because the game is all about relationships.

I want to try to change this, so I've started the #Miiquality movement in an attempt to convince Nintendo to add same-sex relationships to the game! Check out my video for it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI0bXQvldwM

I'd really like for this movement to pick up and become noticed. You can help by spreading the word however you can! I've also created a few social network accounts for Miiquality that you can follow to stay connected and show your support as well.

Follow Miiquality to show support and stay updated!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Miiquality
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Miiquality
Tumblr: http://miiquality.tumblr.com

I'd like to make a thread about this in Gaming, but I'm not sure if that would be okay or not. Would it be?

RM8

It's a good movement and I'd like to support it, but the game has been finished for quite a while and I really don't think it's even possible to change it at this point. Still, it's a good point to make and maybe it could affect future iterations :D

Tyeforce

It's a good movement and I'd like to support it, but the game has been finished for quite a while and I really don't think it's even possible to change it at this point. Still, it's a good point to make and maybe it could affect future iterations :D
I made a point of that in the video; I definitely don't expect the game to be changed before release, but there's always the possibility that Nintendo could release an update for the game as they've done with many other 3DS games before, or at the very least, as you mentioned, the movement could influence the development of future games in the series. Either way, doing something is a lot better than doing nothing at all!

Menaged

lol.
Rain and hail...
It's been around 35 degrees celcius thie weekend.

But it was a great weekend because I was drunk most of the time, and partying hard and now my calves hurt :(

daripad

Being home and studying on a saturday afternoon is even more boring. Add in 35+° Celcius and family problems and you have a bad day here.

Caladrius

So my friend didn't react to me dropping my sexuality casually in conversation. He must have known all along.

I sincerely hope he didn't notice that time I got distracted by the sexy and ended up gazing down his shirt.

EDIT: And my propensity for making unfortunate top-of-page posts continues.

Hey LGBT-GAF! I've been absent from here for a few threads now, lol, but I'm starting a movement that I think many of you here would appreciate and would like to help out with!

I'm sure many of you have heard about Tomodachi Life, which is releasing for Nintendo 3DS in North America and Europe this June. And if you know about the game, you've probably heard that the game does not support same-sex relationships...which is a big problem for LGBTQ people, because the game is all about relationships.
I want to try to change this, so I've started the #Miiquality movement in an attempt to convince Nintendo to add same-sex relationships to the game! Check out my video for it here:

I'd really like for this movement to pick up and become noticed. You can help by spreading the word however you can! I've also created a few social network accounts for Miiquality that you can follow to stay connected and show your support as well.

Follow Miiquality to show support and stay updated!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Miiquality
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Miiquality
Tumblr: http://miiquality.tumblr.com

I'd like to make a thread about this in Gaming, but I'm not sure if that would be okay or not. Would it be?

I'll stay tuned. It'll probably take awhile for Nintendo to respond, but I think that this is a very worthwhile pursuit.

Vitanimus

So my friend didn't react to me dropping my sexuality casually in conversation. He must have known all along.

I sincerely hope he didn't notice that time I got distracted by the sexy and ended up gazing down his shirt.

That's good, right?

I absolutely detest when people seem to stop mid conversation to assess someone's sexuality, and then do the whole "no no, my uncle's gay too!". Shut up no one cares.

Caladrius

That's good, right?

I absolutely detest when people seem to stop mid conversation to assess someone's sexuality, and then do the whole "no no, my uncle's gay too!". Shut up no one cares.

I've never had to deal with that before. Of course I haven't met a lot of people.

It's a mixed bag because I think he knows I have a crush on him and he may have "forgotten" to arrange for me to visit his house a couple months ago because of it. Maybe I'm too suspicious, I dunno.

Thanks! I made a thread for it here in Gaming, too:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=109630528

My pleasure. It's heartening to see supportive people come out of GAF's woodworks.

Mr. F

Banned
Can someone please run by me the differences between the suggestive replies/pictures freely posted in the Jessica Nigri thread vs. what we've been warned against posting in here? Just want to be sure I have my double standards in order.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The warning is for our sake, I think, because no one will bat an eye if the Nigiri thread gets locked or people get banned but we'd be sad if any of us went to that grayed out limbo in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom