• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey 87

I've started using grindr and you guys are not kidding. It says on my profile "committed relationship" and only looking for friends yet the first person to talk to me sent a dick pic before even saying hello.

I've seemed to made some friends on the app so it's not all that bad, and it's going to be so awesome/awkward when I notice people from the app on the streets, (already noticed one guy) so I'll stick with it. I only wished they had a pc version because typing on my phone annoys me greatly.

P.s after 2 years on gaf I'm finally a member. Let me make a shitty thread that gets be demoted back to a junior

P.s.s The two gaygaffers who met through brony gaf is so damn cute and the story kinda mirrors my one. I also met my bf on gaf and what started as a visit turned into me not leaving and now 2 years later we are still strong :p

Grakl

I've started using grindr and you guys are not kidding. It says on my profile "committed relationship" and only looking for friends yet the first person to talk to me sent a dick pic before even saying hello.

I've seemed to made some friends on the app so it's not all that bad, and it's going to be so awesome/awkward when I notice people from the app on the streets, (already noticed one guy) so I'll stick with it. I only wished they had a pc version because typing on my phone annoys me greatly.

P.s after 2 years on gaf I'm finally a member. Let me make a shitty thread that gets be demoted back to a junior

P.s.s The two gaygaffers who met through brony gaf is so damn cute and the story kinda mirrors my one. I also met my bf on gaf and what started as a visit turned into me not leaving and now 2 years later we are still strong :p

lul, lucario and I met thru GAF as well, had our first year anniversary last month

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't think anyone here would object to the pics of dicks.

Koppai

?Thank you for your interest in the position of Retail Sales Consultant - Houston, TX ((Westchase Area) 1424408 with AT&T. It is very important to us that you receive immediate feedback during your application process. We regret to inform you that you did not pass the requirements for this position during testing."

How the fuck do I not pass their dumb little test? I am a good person and I work hard. What the fuck are they looking for? lol

RM8

I'm cliche and boring, but face pics > shirtless pics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> genital pics. It's downright gross to me when out of nowhere people flash their dicks, WTF. I don't want to sound judgmental or prudeish, I just don't appreciate it personally :p

Haly

Apparently GayGAF's THIRST™ ends at the belt.

daripad

I'm with you Rm88. Sending dick picks when you barely know the person shows that they don't want anything serious with you and you're just an object.

Caladrius

If there were no repercussions I would send someone a picture of a penis fresh after a surgery in return.

?Thank you for your interest in the position of Retail Sales Consultant - Houston, TX ((Westchase Area) 1424408 with AT&T. It is very important to us that you receive immediate feedback during your application process. We regret to inform you that you did not pass the requirements for this position during testing."

How the fuck do I not pass their dumb little test? I am a good person and I work hard. What the fuck are they looking for? lol

What kind of things were they asking about?

RM8

I understand the approach, it's probably a good idea if you're looking for a hook up maybe? But I make it pretty clear that I'm looking for friends, so yeah :p
---

I'm done with work today and I still have 2 hours and half left before I can leave. Bureaucracy is the worst :( This soul-sucking job, I tell you. Oh well, I'll play some Trials or Kingdom Rush.

I understand the approach, it's probably a good idea if you're looking for a hook up maybe? But I make it pretty clear that I'm looking for friends, so yeah :p
---

I'm done with work today and I still have 2 hours and half left before I can leave. Bureaucracy is the worst :( This soul-sucking job, I tell you. Oh well, I'll play some Trials or Kingdom Rush.

Well according to Gaf, you could always beat off to pass the time.

I think it's pretty contextual, even if you're really into the person it can express a degree of crass lust that can even be kind of 'romantic', but I guess that's a scenario where a dick pic is kinda 'special' and not some every day more gross/sleazy thing :p

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Something weird is happening to me. And I don't know how to explain it.

Like, I was looking at Yanis Marshall choreography videos (he's a popular choreographer known for dancing in heels). And I swear I popped a boner. Like:

8dyYsiz.gif

I would totally wreck that.
The guy on the left is much, much better. In any case, the heels don't do it for me, but I know a certain GAF member who likes that kind of thing. 👷

What's the story on that?

edit: Oh, those two. I remember seeing their tags before.

Haly

But Toothless behaves like a cat.

Five months before he began working on How To Train Your Dragon, animator Gabe Hordos adopted a cat from the humane society in L.A. Hordos, a Regina, Sask., native who has lived in L.A. for seven years, had never owned pets before so his first attempts at friendship with the red tabby were difficult, mostly because the cat had been abused by its previous owners.

Hordos decided to take a wait-and-see approach and hoped the cat, who he named Stufen, would come to him. Stufen is named after Manfred von Richthofen (the Red Baron of WWI) because Hordos was reading a book about the aviator when he adopted the cat. Stufen eventually did warm up to Hordos and he worked many of his cat's characteristics into Toothless, the night fury dragon.
I prefer corgis *wink*

<3

because snakes are creepy and mean

They're neither, really. And if you want to get all esoteric they're one of the most deep and far-reaching animal symbols: they represent healing and regeneration, they travel the earth on their bellies feeling the vibrations of the earth, they move through the world by undulation and have a kind of fluid or placid movement while simultaneously possessing a kind of coiled or sudden strength, they can go almost anywhere moving on and through the earth/water or even climbing trees, and they represent the depth of our unconsciousness and the binding principles of nature, being unsurpassably ubiquitous and prominent animal symbols across like every human culture. The prominence of dragons as mythological beasts is arguably a direct reflection of the influence of serpents within various mythologies, a lot of the earliest depictions of dragons are essentially winged serpents which represents a transcendence of the dichotomy between earth (regular serpents, worldliness) and air (higher spiritual wisdom) :p If we could move through the heavens like serpents move through the earth!...

The above is half tongue in cheek though, not really into turning this into a serious discussion, really I've just loved snakes more than any other animal ever since I was like eight years old, and then I got interested in mythology and occult symbolism and junk and then I saw that they were really cool within that sort of context too.

RM8

Dogs are the ST Akuma or MetaKnight of animals. Reptiles? I honestly don't like them a lot. Geckos are cute, but are probably boring pets.

VTaR9Yh.jpg

Snakes eat lots of my favorite animals, so I'm not friends with them.

RM8

My top 5 animals:

4d8u08U.jpg

5xhIgV9.jpg

yF5qqqc.jpg

YS7w6g2.jpg

KvvNzbN.jpg

Though I have never seen a mandarin duck or red panda in person. These are decently sized, cool, cute, moderately smart to very smart, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom