• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

I have the two most difficult exams to start off with and an online exam with no study guide. I know your pain.

I have 6, and my exams get progressively harder. I'm going back to uni early so I can study alone and not distract myself.

Also still upset that somewhere my iPhone is out there, alone, and cold in a ditch somewhere. ;_;

daripad

Are we talking about reptiles? Because Iguanas are the best reptiles, so pretty, small to medium size and there are lots of them around my house.

Caladrius

I need to get the balls to message somebody.

The fear of rejection is a powerful mental block.

I have 6, and my exams get progressively harder. I'm going back to uni early so I can study alone and not distract myself.

Also still upset that somewhere my iPhone is out there, alone, and cold in a ditch somewhere. ;_;

Aw jeez. I certainly wish you well. I couldn't imagine having to juggle that much.

daripad

It's more trouble if you ony think that way. Dude, just be yourself and try to message somebody, nothing will come of it if you don't try. Confidence in one thing people look for in other people. Good luck ;)

oi u wanna fite bruv ill punch u in da jabba u wach it

Oh, I never thought you were the typical dudebro. *puts him on ignore*
don't fight with me :( let's be friends please, your dragon is too powerful

No there's only like one picture of me.

omg :eek:
there's no naked pics but still it's a very gay blog with lots of lana del rey, my url is lxsx

Hey, you are not a loser ;( And you look cute in that pic, I'm surprised
sorry, I couldn't resist seeing it :p

daripad

Better than Toy Story 3, Brave, Frozen, Cars, Cars 2, Monsters University and many others.

I loved Monsters University, I never got the hate :( And dat Toy Story 3 ending hit me hard, I felt identified with it. Even Cars was great for me, it even had a gamecube game that I enjoyed a lot, even though it was just average. Now Brave and Frozen are just...not my thing, specially Frozen, couldn't care less about the high amount of songs and their distribution throughout the film.

royalan

Aw jeez. I certainly wish you well. I couldn't imagine having to juggle that much.

Just read one of the Nice Guy threads.

If you don't message this person, you could end up being one of the guys in those threads.

I talked to the guy I'm dating about me moving to Mexico. It was emotional, I teared up a bit a few times... Man I'm so silly, we've seen each other like 5 times, I know it probably wasn't meant to be from the beginning, as I said before we're at very different places in our lives. But we've connected in a great way and I do hope maybe it's not really the end (yes I'm that naive),

Still, I'll be happy to have him in my life, even if just from the distance.

royalan

I talked to the guy I'm dating about me moving to Mexico. It was emotional, I teared up a bit a few times... Man I'm so silly, we've seen each other like 5 times, I know it probably wasn't meant to be from the beginning, as I said before we're at very different places in our lives. But we've connected in a great way and I do hope maybe it's not really the end (yes I'm that naive),

Still, I'll be happy to have him in my life, even if just from the distance.

Long distance relationships are hard.

They're hard even for fully-committed people who have been together for years.

Why are you trying to enter into a long-distance relationship with a guy you barely know? Especially when you're constantly talking to other guys already?

You have that right, and I'm not judging you. But why put so much pressure on yourself?

MarkusRJR

All this pet talk is reminding me I actually am thinking of getting a pet. What're some good animals that aren't super furry (allergic to basically every furry animal AFAIK; dogs, cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, probably more) and don't require a massive amount of room?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
All this pet talk is reminding me I actually am thinking of getting a pet. What're some good animals that aren't super furry (allergic to basically every furry animal AFAIK; dogs, cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, probably more) and don't require a massive amount of room?

get a hypoallergenic dog

Long distance relationships are hard.

They're hard even for fully-committed people who have been together for years.

Why are you trying to enter into a long-distance relationship with a guy you barely know? Especially when you're constantly talking to other guys already?

You have that right, and I'm not judging you. But why put so much pressure on yourself?
no, there's no way I'm having a long term relationship. I'm just saying I don't want to cut him out of my life completely just because we can't be together.

royalan

no, there's no way I'm having a long term relationship. I'm just saying I don't want to cut him out of my life completely just because we can't be together.

That's cool, and I don't want it to seem like I'm judging you.

Just, I lurk this thread a lot more than I post, and one thing I've noticed about you is that you tend to put a lot of pressure on your relationships with guys.

Don't be afraid to just let things be. You're leaving town. If this guy remains a part of your life, great. If he falls away...he falls away. And that's fine, too.

RM8

Ratsky's advice is good advice. My dog (half poodle, half maltese - basically the perfect hypoallergenic dog :p) didn't trigger my best friend's dog allergy. Try being around a dog of these breeds that don't shed to see if that would work for you.

Replicant

get a hypoallergenic dog

HkKhdxN.jpg

Caladrius

Just read one of the Nice Guy threads.

If you don't message this person, you could end up being one of the guys in those threads.

So basically if I don't do this I'm going to have to blow my stomach out with a shotgun in shame?

Suddenly embarrassment doesn't look so bad.

It's more trouble if you ony think that way. Dude, just be yourself and try to message somebody, nothing will come of it if you don't try. Confidence in one thing people look for in other people. Good luck ;)

This is true. I suppose up until I see them in the flesh they're just a picture and written feedback.

Koppai

If there were no repercussions I would send someone a picture of a penis fresh after a surgery in return.

What kind of things were they asking about?

It was their personality test that got me. They had like Strongly Agree and Strongly Disagree and I never thought to put those. I have never failed a personality test before so I was completely confused. AT&T's site won't let you do a new one at all so I'm kind of fucked.

I have gone from Introvert to Extrovert over the years so I'm assuming I answered the questions like an Introvert, which is not good for a sales job.

I already signed up for unemployment, guess I will file a claim on Sunday. Applied for over 20 jobs so far and never for any kind of insurance companies. Yet the only ones that contact me are those pyramid scheme companies, no thanks!

I applied for jobs having to do with Inventory, Warehousing, Reception, and Customer Service. Tons of jobs in my area but no call-backs or anything, it makes me sad. :(

I didn't apply for a car salesman position but was contacted and they said I can make base (without commission, that's in addition) like $2000 a month. Problem is, it's a 30 mile drive and traffic in Houston is terrible, plus all of those miles on my car will wear it out quicker. :<

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Whoever thought it was a good idea to put the whole "get stunned so wiggle the left analog stick" bullshit into MGR: Revengeance can go fuck themselves.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Talking about the latest dota 2 patch with friends and looking at cat gifs.
aVOd1gy_460sa.gif

Caladrius

Exactly. There is more to lose if you don't try.

I wouldn't necessarily say there's more to lose. There's certainly nothing to to win if I don't do anything of course, I'm just one of those "it'd be great to find companionship but I don't feel a great need for it." people.

My father has yet to retire from the military, so part of me is ambivalent about finding love because a move would likely cause a good deal of strain.
I'm honestly not sure why I'm doing any of this if I feel that way. Or maybe I feel that way and am denying it.

The takeaway is that you shouldn't subject your family to the caprices of military life. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

It was their personality test that got me. They had like Strongly Agree and Strongly Disagree and I never thought to put those. I have never failed a personality test before so I was completely confused. AT&T's site won't let you do a new one at all so I'm kind of fucked.

I have gone from Introvert to Extrovert over the years so I'm assuming I answered the questions like an Introvert, which is not good for a sales job.

I already signed up for unemployment, guess I will file a claim on Sunday. Applied for over 20 jobs so far and never for any kind of insurance companies. Yet the only ones that contact me are those pyramid scheme companies, no thanks!

I applied for jobs having to do with Inventory, Warehousing, Reception, and Customer Service. Tons of jobs in my area but no call-backs or anything, it makes me sad. :(

I didn't apply for a car salesman position but was contacted and they said I can make base (without commission, that's in addition) like $2000 a month. Problem is, it's a 30 mile drive and traffic in Houston is terrible, plus all of those miles on my car will wear it out quicker. :<

Aw jeez, I just did the exact same thing for my job application. >__<

Don't lose hope. Either by persistence or from time opening new opportunities, I think you'll find something. You seem to be doing your best, and you'll be rewarded for it eventually.

Well It's Friday night. What we all doing gaygaf?

I'm studying for the first time in years.

Accounting is a poop and I am glad I'm not pursuing a business major.

Haly

Dog is just taking that L.

Cats rule. Dogs springboards forever.

daripad

Guys, I already tried this in the FaceGAF thread but just one girl answered me and voted for the option that no one here liked lol So I'm just going to change it and use one of those three selfies as profile pictures on other social networks (except for Twitter, I'm using the dark one there lol). Help me choose please

Haly

Guys, I already tried this in the FaceGAF thread but just one girl answered me and voted for the option that no one here liked lol So I'm just going to change it and use one of those three selfies as profile pictures on other social networks (except for Twitter, I'm using the dark one there lol). Help me choose please

1, and you look like Henchmen's avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom