• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Was offered a position at a agency A but was holding out to hear back from my preferred studio B, decided to just let B know about A's offer but that they were my first choice. Today had a second impromptu interview with B and the creative director hired me on the spot and instructed me to tell A to fuck off.

It's been a crazy 24 hours. But I'm now employed in a paid internship for the summer with potential to go full time!

Dany

Banned
Was offered a position at a agency A but was holding out to hear back from my preferred studio B, decided to just let B know about A's offer but that they were my first choice. Today had a second impromptu interview with B and the creative director hired me on the spot and instructed me to tell A to fuck off.

It's been a crazy 24 hours. But I'm now employed in a paid internship for the summer with potential to go full time!

:* Congrats :*

RM8

The day is practically over and my copies of Mario Golf and Kirby haven't shipped.
pwoGp6o.gif

daripad

The day is practically over and my copies of Mario Golf and Kirby haven't shipped.
pwoGp6o.gif

This has happened tons of times to me, unfortunately it is exclusive to Nintendo games because I remember the few PS3 games I bought day one were always on time

RM8

Play-Asia is usually pretty good about this in my experience. They failed me with two of my most hyped games in ages :x

daripad

I didn't get hyped for Mario Golf after how bad Mario Tennis was, definitly not getting a Camelot game in a while.

I would get Kirby, but I'm keeping the money for Mario Kart 8 (Soon!)

I'm sort of interested in Mario Golf, but not enough to get it right away. Now... Mario Kart 8... I gotta have that Day 1. I haven't been so excited for a MK game since MK64.

I don't think I've ever actually been excited/hyped for a Mario Kart game. I always just bought them because they're fun well made multiplayer games, but MK8 is pretty dang hype worthy.

Christopher

I was excited for Mario kart 8 eat he'd some gamexplain videos those guys literally squeeze games dry of excitement and discovery geeze

Also abs coming in anyone sticking to their workout schedule???

Back from being banned a first!

Bladenic

I was excited for Mario kart 8 eat he'd some gamexplain videos those guys literally squeeze games dry of excitement and discovery geeze

Ugh no it's Hard and I'm lazy. My new potential bae and I plan on working out together so here's hoping we both get hawt over summer

Sai-kun

Banned

I've been keeping up with my yoga classes twice a week, practicing at home, and a couple weeks ago I added rowing to my list of activities. So now I row for 20-25 minutes after yoga classes, but I'm trying to make it a solid 30 mins, at least 3 days a week.

Rowing had been doing me good, I think. Shoulders are a little more muscle now :)

I actually started running with my sister and I'm starting to enjoy it. Tried going to the gym a couple of times but I just didn't enjoy it, running in nature is much more fun. Maybe I should get some weights to work out at home. Anyway, it's a good start. And about time I start excercising, been too heavy for too long. Just don't know what I want to do exactly yet. Lose weight and gain some muscle. Running is good. Need to watch what I eat. I snack too much. Whenever I feel stressed/procrastinating/feel down I grab something to eat. I really shouldn't. Have no idea what to do for strength training. FitGaf always recommends Starting Strength, but that needs either a gym or a home gym.

234lbs right now (I'm 6'6). Want to get to 210 at least. Even if I fail uni and fuck up my future atleast I'll look good doing it.

alvmew

I actually started running with my sister and I'm starting to enjoy it. Tried going to the gym a couple of times but I just didn't enjoy it, running in nature is much more fun. Maybe I should get some weights to work out at home. Anyway, it's a good start. And about time I start excercising, been too heavy for too long. Just don't know what I want to do exactly yet. Lose weight and gain some muscle. Running is good. Need to watch what I eat. I snack too much. Whenever I feel stressed/procrastinating/feel down I grab something to eat. I really shouldn't. Have no idea what to do for strength training. FitGaf always recommends Starting Strength, but that needs either a gym or a home gym.

234lbs right now (I'm 6'6). Want to get to 210 at least.

6'6?! :0

Marry me.

I don't mean to change the subject, but this is the first time I've ever really been out about my sexuality in a public place. It's pretty liberating to be yourself without any repercussions. I haven't really told many people about my sexuality, and even my gender expression irl. It gets a little tiresome having to put on a bit of a facade.

Definitely, my mother is like 95%:)P) supportive of my sexuality. She just doesn't want me having unsafe relations. However, when I say things like "I don't really feel like a 'Man'" or "I'd wear her Loubs, they're gorgeous." she cringes lol. She also said something like,"Please don't act flamboyant." which I just blew off.

Vitanimus

lol so yesterday I went to potential crush's flat to revise with him and a friend and so naturally we got drunk and I had no way to go home, so I ended up staying over
on the floor.
Kinda awkward though when his friend rang him while I was in the room, and pretty bluntly asked if we did anything.

Caladrius

I am.

My routine is basically Jog in my room for 26-32 minutes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and Push-ups + reverse crunches on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

My chest is a bit more muscular but I'm stalled because I don't know about very many free weight exercises to work the other muscle groups.

Sai-kun

Banned
I am. I do need to watch my diet a bit more though. Less carb and more protein.

Yeah, I think this is what's stopping me from seeing results sooner. Not that I eat junk food all the time (though I do drink too much soda), but I definitely don't keep a strict diet.

If by abs you mean gut, than yes mine are coming in nicely.

Menaged

I finished insanity about 3 months ago, and nothing since :-/
I want to start now but I'll have exams in about a month and I can't exercise during that period, so maybe I'll do another round once I'll finish.

At least I'm doing good on my diet and last week people even told me that my body looks nice :)

alvmew

So I went and got my first tattoo last night, GayGAF. God that hurt. Lol.

I ended up getting a lemniscate with the date I came out and the phrase "pain fades" in it. Just a good reminder that all of the crappy things just go away eventually and that it really feels like the sky's the limit now that I'm being out and open about who I really am. It's been a great few months since I came out and can't wait to see what's in store. ^_^

But Christ, that hurt!

I'm looking at a list of playable characters from Chrono Cross because I just bought it and holy shit some of these designs are fucking terrible...

Vazduh

So I went and got my first tattoo last night, GayGAF. God that hurt. Lol.

I ended up getting a lemniscate with the date I came out and the phrase "pain fades" in it. Just a good reminder that all of the crappy things just go away eventually and that it really feels like the sky's the limit now that I'm being out and open about who I really am. It's been a great few months since I came out and can't wait to see what's in store. ^_^

But Christ, that hurt!

Congrats on the tattoo! I like the phrase you chose :)

Yeah, it can hurt like a bitch. But doesn't it hurt even more the day after? At least it was like that for me, even with the frequent ointment application
VYJbbX8.jpg

alvmew

Congrats on the tattoo! I like the phrase you chose :)

Yeah, it can hurt like a bitch. But doesn't it hurt even more the day after? At least it was like that for me, even with the frequent ointment application
VYJbbX8.jpg

Thanks!

I've spent the day in bed nursing a hangover so the tattoo hasn't hurt that much, or at least I haven't noticed, but it's definitely stung a bit. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom