• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willam's Beatdown was sooooo good.
I wish the company of the channel that hosted it was still operational.
At least she still makes really funny videos, and music on her own channel. The girl is quickly becoming a legend haha.

Right?!?!?! Ugh I'm so sad there are only like 18-19 episodes!! I want more ;_; But it's true, the videos on her channel are also amazeballs! Her shoes video and her "How to Tuck" video kill me every time LOL!

Caladrius

Random, but I'll never understand how GAF universally thinks this is a bad looking console.

I like the exterior but absolutely hate that color.
And that's coming from a blue fetishist.

The only things I don't like about the super slim (which I own) are that the top loading tray is A: Not automatic and B: a great way to let dust into the disc slot.

Reason 13,235 why Luigi is better than Mario.

Luigi's got better tits but I dig Mario's short shorts/suspenders hybrid.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
How can anyone "dig" pseudo leather lederhosen? Maybe the suspenders with the pants, but with the shorts? No, just no.

Delio

Lemme just post this again.

pDwzhfc.jpg

Right?!?!?! Ugh I'm so sad there are only like 18-19 episodes!! I want more ;_; But it's true, the videos on her channel are also amazeballs! Her shoes video and her "How to Tuck" video kill me every time LOL!

I wanted to steal every goddamn shoe in that closet.
It was the Valhalla of heels. :O
That "How To Tuck" video was awesome
After I watched it I wanted to use audio clips from it and make something like this Goofy short, but starring Willam and that beautiful bearded guy.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Random, but I'll never understand how GAF universally thinks this is a bad looking console:

As if gargantuan Spider-Man Fridge or Big Plain Piece of Plastic were any better:

I own a Slim, but I know I'll eventually migrate to a Super Slim which I do find better looking and acceptably sized. Huge consoles = bad.

OMG I know right? As long as you don't get the black color, the Super Slim is the best looking (the black looks like really cheap plastic). I have the white and it's gorgeous. Plus I'll always prefer a top-loader to a vacuum disc drive

RM8

So much Super Slim acceptance :D

EDIT: What will you have on the retro setup?
I have yet to decide this :x With PS3 playing PS1 games and PS4 supposedly playing PS2 games in the future I might go with N64, Famicom AV, Saturn and 3DO (I'm super curious about 3DO as a 5th gen worshipper :p).

alvmew

Well GayGAF, first relationship ended today. I'm bummed
and a little buzzed
. Let's all just be single together forever. ):

10365904_907944709231179_4475940612362440652_n.jpg

I'd let him bend me.

Jesus fucking Christ. He doesn't even need the other three, just needs to know how to waterbend so he can quench my thirst. 0.0

Bladenic

and a little buzzed

Jesus fucking Christ. He doesn't even need the other three, just needs to know how to waterbend so he can quench my thirst. 0.0

Awwww that sucks, I'm sorry :(

End on bad terms?

Lemme just post this again.
I forgot about him. And I raise you some more before heading to bed.
tumblr_miytyaFH9Q1qlr3h8o1_500.jpg

cosplay-avatar-the-last-airbender-mako.jpg

I have yet to decide this :x With PS3 playing PS1 games and PS4 supposedly playing PS2 games in the future I might go with N64, Famicom AV, Saturn and 3DO (I'm super curious about 3DO as a 5th gen worshipper :p).
That's an awesome lineup. No Dreamcast?
and a little buzzed
That sucks :-( Sorry.
10/10

Replicant

Anyone else ever had a non-sexual but somewhat erotic situation?

I was taking a bus on my way to work this morning when I saw this hot guy entering the bus. I kind of glanced a look at him and got busted because he was also looking my way. I wasn't sure if he was looking at me or just randomly scanning for a seat though. We kept looking back and forth at each other but again, this means nothing to me on a crowded bus.

Eventually the bus started to lose a few passengers stopping at a nearby uni and I managed to score a seat at the back of the bus. A few stops later, the seat next to me became empty and much to my horror, the guy I mentioned above sat next to me. Since I got my headphone on, I just pretended that I didn't notice him and this went on for the next 15 min.

But all of a sudden, I noticed that his arm was grazing against mine. I thought he accidentally bumped his arm against mine. But no, he's not moving his arm anytime soon. I thought "Fine, if he's not bothered by the lack of personal space then I don't care either". But then I felt the hair on his arm moving up and down against my arm. I was kind of shocked but I maintained my arm and also slowly moving mine forward and backward. This arm to arm rubbing kept happening for 2+ minutes until we both have to get out of the bus. I didn't notice it until I stand up that I had an erection. I guess the situation turned me on more than I thought.

alvmew

Awwww that sucks, I'm sorry :(

End on bad terms?

That sucks :-( Sorry.

Thanks. :\ Not necessarily on bad terms - he ended it and still wants to be friends. Break-up was civil and all, but just don't think I can handle being friends with him (just the whole not being able to be the same way we were back when dating, or if he starts seeing other guys, etc.). We didn't date too long, but still. Really dug him and sad to see it end.

Haha thanks. Gave that one a good few minutes of thought.

That was hot. Now I want that. Haha.

Replicant

Thanks. :\ Not necessarily on bad terms - he ended it and still wants to be friends. Break-up was civil and all, but just don't think I can handle being friends with him (just the whole not being able to be the same way we were back when dating, or if he starts seeing other guys, etc.). We didn't date too long, but still. Really dug him and sad to see it end.

Yeah, I don't think I can do it either if I were in your position. You should do whatever is necessary to make yourself feel better and if it means not seeing him for a while then that should be it. And he ended it too so he's not in position to tell you what to do about staying friends.

That was hot. Now I want that. Haha.

I was quite surprised it happened. Here in Australia, it's kind of the norm to maintain personal bubble between yourself and another person when you're sitting. So forget about arm touching, there's usually an invisible barrier that separates you from another person sitting next to you. So I was pleasantly surprised with the arm grazing. Humans are warm-bodied creatures so to feel contact like that was quite comforting? Of course him being good-looking helps a lot. :p

Have you tried gaygafdating.thirst? Lot's of singles waiting to mingle around the punch bowl.

Funny that you should mention that. I just got a PM from another Gaffer asking me about my OKCupid profile lol.

Too bad that he lives in Austin and I'm literally leaving Austin in 13 hours. Flying back to Florida for the summer, then it's off to grad school.

Replicant

I want to be Replicant. :(

Cheer up! My life is not as exciting as you may think it is. What you've read are only minor snippets of my life and as far as excite-meter goes, they are just like a blip in a radar. My love life, for example, continues to be non-existent. :/

hateradio

But then I felt the hair on his arm moving up and down against my arm. I was kind of shocked but I maintained my arm and also slowly moving mine forward and backward. This arm to arm rubbing kept happening for 2+ minutes until we both have to get out of the bus. I didn't notice it until I stand up that I had an erection. I guess the situation turned me on more than I thought.
Woah, we got our own version of this thread. But it's a lot steamier. :eek:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819142

Enjoy crossing that touch barrier.
jdWv83y.gif

Funny that you should mention that. I just got a PM from another Gaffer asking me about my OKCupid profile lol.
Gay gaf moving fast.

hateradio

Cheer up! My life is not as exciting as you may think it is. What you've read are only minor snippets of my life and as far as excite-meter goes, they are just like a blip in a radar. My love life, for example, continues to be non-existent. :/
What's stopping you from pursuing a relationship?

Haha. I honestly wouldn't mind dating any Gaffers on here as long as the live in or near Miami. =P
At this rate, you'll be engaged by the time you get off the plane.

I'm trying but it's hard to find guys who are into relationship. Maybe I'm using the wrong app since obviously Grindr/Hornet are not for that but I have no idea what/where else I'm supposed to go.

If you want something that's free, I think OKCupid can help you there. It's more dating-oriented than hookup-oriented (in which Grindr totally is lol).

I wanted to steal every goddamn shoe in that closet.
It was the Valhalla of heels. :O
That "How To Tuck" video was awesome
After I watched it I wanted to use audio clips from it and make something like this Goofy short, but starring Willam and that beautiful bearded guy.
How does she afford all of them tbh?! God damn those are expensive shoes! And such nice pairs, too!!

I'm trying but it's hard to find guys who are into relationship. Maybe I'm using the wrong app since obviously Grindr/Hornet are not for that but I have no idea what/where else I'm supposed to go.
I'm in the same boat mister. It's hard to find someone who's into a long-lasting relationship nowadays! And then there are the guys who tell you they care about you and then decide you're not worth it after a while :S! In all honesty though, any guy would be super lucky to have you.
id be jealous of them

fernoca

If you want something that's free, I think OKCupid can help you there. It's more dating-oriented than hookup-oriented (in which Grindr totally is lol).
Yeah. My love life is still non-existent (well, it never existed anyway). The guy I mentioned some months ago, we're still friends; which is great. But over the last month we've been talking less and less; why? Because he met someone! Yay!! Glad for him, but sucks to be me I guess since I'm back to not having someone to talk to or even play games with.

Oh well.
Funny that OkCupid was mentioned. Just created an account as my last resource (again, created one a few years ago, but was basically Manhunt...without the dick shots). Ended just deleting the account just now, because not only there weren't many guys around (under 20; there were more if I expanded the search to "last login a year ago"). But even the few that were there (of which only one was online); had under 40% compatibility (not looking for monogamous relationships, sex been more important than everything, etc.)

To think I made that friend through Instagram after he started following me, around a time I stopped using apps/sites altogether. Now, I'm starting to go back...just to find the same old people that already avoided me like a plague. Maybe another guy will randomly start following me on Instagram or Facebook. One might think with how many are crazy to add people to their followers/friends' list just to have a bigger number one might send a request or something to me; but nothing.

When I do (since I also send a message,) they block me or something. Guess saying "hi, you appeared as a recommended friend, sorry for the request/message from out of nowhere is too offensive.

Lucario

That totally reminds me I stopped playing before I could EV train my Goodra ;_;

fix that ;_;

Yeah. My love life is still non-existent (well, it never existed anyway). The guy I mentioned some months ago, we're still friends; which is great. But over the last month we've been talking less and less; why? Because he met someone! Yay!! Glad for him, but sucks to be me I guess since I'm back to not having someone to talk to or even play games with.

Oh well.
Funny that OkCupid was mentioned. Just created an account as my last resource (again, created one a few years ago, but was basically Manhunt...without the dick shots). Ended just deleting the account just now, because not only there weren't many guys around (under 20; there were more if I expanded the search to "last login a year ago"). But even the few that were there (of which only one was online); had under 40% compatibility (not looking for monogamous relationships, sex been more important than everything, etc.)

To think I made that friend through Instagram after he started following me, around a time I stopped using apps/sites altogether. Now, I'm starting to go back...just to find the same old people that already avoided me like a plague. Maybe another guy will randomly start following me on Instagram or Facebook. One might think with how many are crazy to add people to their followers/friends' list just to have a bigger number one might send a request or something to me; but nothing.

When I do (since I also send a message,) they block me or something. Guess saying "hi, you appeared as a recommended friend, sorry for the request/message from out of nowhere is too offensive.

i cannot stop reading your posts in Freeze Blade's voice

it's way too fucking funny. gr8 avatar.

Replicant

0_0; Dat thirst. It's unquenchable!

Woah, we got our own version of this thread. But it's a lot steamier. :eek:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819142

Enjoy crossing that touch barrier.
jdWv83y.gif

I still can't believe it happened. And I can't put my head around how it happened. On a hindsight, I did move my position in the back seat a bit closer to him but that's because there was a used gum near where I seated and I didn't want it to stick onto my pants. Little did I know he'd see it as an invitation to start a rub session. I'm glad he did though. I've never done anything like that in public. It was kind of hot.

I'm in the same boat mister. It's hard to find someone who's into a long-lasting relationship nowadays! And then there are the guys who tell you they care about you and then decide you're not worth it after a while :S! In all honesty though, any guy would be super lucky to have you.
id be jealous of them

Tell me about it. Yeah, sometimes I think it's better to have the guy ignoring me right from the beginning than to talk for ages only to suddenly stop talking. I mean, I get why they do it but it still sucks when it happens to you. And hey, the same is true about you. They'll be lucky to have you. ;)

Oh well.

Wait, surely your friend doesn't just stop hanging out with you because he now has BF? Just ask him out to do something once in a while when he's not busy.

I tried OKCupid before but it seems that site is not that popular in Australia? And even then it's not clear if someone is interested in your or not. So yeah, my experience with OKC is pretty much similar to you. At least Tinder is a lot more obvious when someone likes you and even that app is a bit hard to use for communication.

Speaking of communication, am I the only one who feels that everyone is waiting for someone else to message first on almost all apps? I mean what are we doing? I've seen guys who repeatedly check my profile but never bother to say anything. Am I just a fap material to them? Kinda regret unlocking the private pics sometimes. :/

How does she afford all of them tbh?! God damn those are expensive shoes! And such nice pairs, too!!
Willam has to be pretty well off money wise.
Most of her shoes are red bottom louboutin pumps, those things are over a thousand dollars.
I wouldn't even dream of buying shoes that expensive, unless I know I'm going to be making enough money to fund the inevitable addiction that will come with them. lol

Oh well.
Funny that OkCupid was mentioned. Just created an account as my last resource (again, created one a few years ago, but was basically Manhunt...without the dick shots). Ended just deleting the account just now, because not only there weren't many guys around (under 20; there were more if I expanded the search to "last login a year ago").
Have you tried joining a local group or volunteer organization? It might be a good way to regularly meet with people outside of friend/work/school circles. A friend and I are joining a volunteer group that operates around the NYC area. She's been told by some friends that it's actually a pretty great way to meet new people, since you wind up running into the same ones frequently on different projects. Orientation is tonight, actually.

I recently rebooted my OkCupid profile after deleting my old one earlier this year. After putting a little more effort into which pictures I post and what I write, I've been getting pretty good conversations going
with some guys I believe out of my league
- but no dates yet. We'll see how it goes though.
*Replicant's hot arm-rub story*
Man, that is pretty steamy. I've been commuting a lot since entering the working world and I've never had anything that blatant. Once or twice, I've had a cute guy sit next to me, have our legs touch
and eventually press up against each other
, and neither of us would move. It's crazy how electric just the most minute physical contact can be.

RM8

I commute ~2 hours every single day and that doesn't happen to me :( There was this time when a guy was staring into my soul during the entire ride. It quickly went from "flattering" to "really awkward" - he even moved to another seat to have a better view. Then I often looked at him to see if it had ended, but nope, it never did and he probably interpreted that as me staring back. If you're going to make me go through that, can't you at least say "hi" or something? :mad: I'm terrible at those situations.

BTW I've recently spotted 2 guy-guy couples on the bus. That's normal in Mexico City, but here in Toluca? I honestly was really surprised.

Rayis

That bus story was pretty hot, y'all should have interacted though, it might have ended up being even hotter huff huff

I commute ~2 hours every single day and that doesn't happen to me :( There was this time when a guy was staring into my soul during the entire ride. It quickly went from "flattering" to "really awkward" - he even moved to another seat to have a better view. Then I often looked at him to see if it had ended, but nope, it never did and he probably interpreted that as me staring back. If you're going to make me go through that, can't you at least say "hi" or something? :mad: I'm terrible at those situations.

BTW I've recently spotted 2 guy-guy couples on the bus. That's normal in Mexico City, but here in Toluca? I honestly was really surprised.

wear less

mantidor

I still can't believe it happened. And I can't put my head around how it happened. On a hindsight, I did move my position in the back seat a bit closer to him but that's because there was a used gum near where I seated and I didn't want it to stick onto my pants. Little did I know he'd see it as an invitation to start a rub session. I'm glad he did though. I've never done anything like that in public. It was kind of hot.

I've had those kinds of experiences, it really depends on the culture I would imagine. Back in my native Bogotá, Colombia people also have strong sense of personal space (people actually don't seat right away when they get a place in a bus, they wait until it cools off!), so, of course, if someone touches you you know something is going on.

But then I moved to Rio and here strangers will hug you when you meet them, so I had my world turned upside down, at first I also thought people getting touchy on a bus was a sign of they hitting on you, but it was likely just a misunderstanding, they certainly don't mind physical contact.

Amalthea

Banned
Wow, female chasers? I didn't think lesbian/bi/or straight girls acted like that. I know girls have fetishes and stuff, but I wouldn't think they'd chase.
Hopefully when I dress up one day and go out my chasers will look like Israel Zamora
I'd be more than fine with that. :p
I've heard about open relationships where the woman and the man get themselves a transgender-prostitute for a threesome. Or they think a random transwoman on Facebook (I get most chasers on FB because they wouldn't know otherwise) would be open for sex. Maybe I should remove any hint at my trans-status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom