• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a queer animator, this makes me very happy. When I get better at animating, I want to make shorts regarding LGBT experiences.
:)
Speaking of G/B men in animation.
I've always thought this was a great moment.
Clever Paranorman Spoiler
You know what makes this moment great?
It's at the expense of the girl rather than gay character. lol
The set up is great, and the pay off is perfect.

KiN0

To be honest I was a bit put off at first because I thought DreamWorks was putting in a "resident gay" as if he were some kind of token cast member but seeing as how this character is already established within the setting of the show I am pretty happy with this decision.

I really enjoyed reading those jaded ramblings, so thank you for that :D

Yes, Catholic guilt indeed :D I'll never forget my cousin's wedding reception during which gifts were read out, it was ten years ago. When the guy who read them out loud got to my parents' gift, he made a really mean joke on their account (they gave less money than some of my cousin's friends because they couldn't afford it at the time), which was probably the most humiliating moment of their lives. Thankfully that stupid custom is no more.

And thank you! I hope both of us have stable long-term relationships eventually :)
Thank you, sir! And that story sounds horrific. I might have left immediately following that spectacle were I your parents.
As a queer animator, this makes me very happy. When I get better at animating, I want to make shorts regarding LGBT experiences.
:)
Speaking of G/B men in animation.
I've always thought this was a great moment.
Clever Paranorman Spoiler
You know what makes this moment great?
It's at the expense of the girl rather than gay character. lol
The set up is great, and the pay off is perfect.
I thought the movie was already fantastic, but that was the icing on the cake.

The studio's next movie, Boxtrolls, already seems to be playing the inclusivity angle as well. I love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di_w1K5fEMg

I thought the movie was already fantastic, but that was the icing on the cake.

The studio's next movie, Boxtrolls, already seems to be playing the inclusivity angle as well. I love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di_w1K5fEMg

I can't wait for Boxtrolls. I loved this trailer.

Laika is such an awesome studio, and they seem very progressive.
I kind of wish Disney was the same way. They seem incredibly LGBT friendly(from what I know), but their animated films don't usually try to represent us as a whole. We're usually coded gay villains, like Scar.
:/

Actually, the red flag that is the most concerning is the last one, with the potential clinginess. That's something that drove me away from one guy I met last year (a guy my friends set me up with) so I can really relate to that one. We went out on two dates and he already had plans for the next few weeks, which seriously freaked me out (among other things which felt like red flags to me). Of course, I ended it immediately after that.

But then again, if I had liked him enough, I would have simply told him to take it slow.

I guess in the end it all depends on how much you like the guy. If you really, really like him and think there could be something more between the two of you, then go for it, it all might turn out better than you expect. If not, then don't. I hope you work it out somehow, though, because aside from some red flags, that guy sounds nice.

I really enjoyed reading those jaded ramblings, so thank you for that :D

Yes, Catholic guilt indeed :D I'll never forget my cousin's wedding reception during which gifts were read out, it was ten years ago. When the guy who read them out loud got to my parents' gift, he made a really mean joke on their account (they gave less money than some of my cousin's friends because they couldn't afford it at the time), which was probably the most humiliating moment of their lives. Thankfully that stupid custom is no more.

And thank you! I hope both of us have stable long-term relationships eventually :)
A guy like you won't have a problem :3

I can't wait for Boxtrolls. I loved this trailer.

Laika is such an awesome studio, and they seem very progressive.
I kind of wish Disney was the same way. They seem incredibly LGBT friendly(from what I know), but their animated films don't usually try to represent us as a whole. We're usually coded gay villains, like Scar.
:/
Yup, and what was so great about the Paranorman reveal was that it was very "matter of fact"... as a person's sexuality typically is. If Laika continues to treat it like it's no big deal, it'll help make the next generation of kids feel the same way. It's a good approach to bringing up the topic without "bringing it up."

Yup, and what was so great about the Paranorman reveal was that it was very "matter of fact"... as a person's sexuality typically is. If Laika continues to treat it like it's no big deal, it'll help make the next generation of kids feel the same way. It's a good approach to bringing up the topic without "bringing it up."
Yes, that's so true.
Even their Boxtrolls trailer treated homosexuality as a normal everyday thing.
Hopefully more, and more animation studios follow in Laika's foot steps when it comes to depicting LGBT people.
One thing that we definitely need less of is the sissy villain trope. I myself identify as feminine, and I don't like the idea of little boys thinking that femininity is a bad thing. Effemiphobia has caused enough trouble as it is.

Edit: I absolutely adore HIM though. He's fabulously evil, and I can't get enough of his drag queen flawlessness when he is on screen.

KiN0

Yes, that's so true.
Hopefully more, and more animation studios follow in Laika's foot steps when it comes to depicting LGBT people.
One thing that we definitely need less of is the sissy villain trope. I myself identify as feminine, and I don't like the idea of little boys thinking that femininity is a bad thing. Effemiphobia has caused enough trouble as it is.

Edit: I absolutely adore HIM though. He's fabulously evil, and I can't get enough of his drag queen flawlessness when he is on screen.

I think the problem is that femininity is portrayed not so much as a negative trait but as a sign of weakness.

Yes, that's so true.

Absolutely. And I think that's an even tougher battle to fight. Hell, grown men find it as a negative. The most obnoxious thing a person can have in their online profile is "masc only." It's a complete turn-off and says a lot about a person. Having a preference is one thing, but blatantly shaming an entire subset of personalities by shouting in your profile that you're not into that is quite another.

And HIM was amazing.
I think the problem is that femininity is portrayed not so much as a negative trait but as a sign of weakness.
This x1000. It's gross. This whole "Look, gay guys can be masculine too!" has done some damage that needs to be repaired.

Absolutely. And I think that's an even tougher battle to fight. Hell, grown men find it as a negative. The most obnoxious thing a person can have in their online profile is "masc only." It's a complete turn-off and says a lot about a person. Having a preference is one thing, but blatantly shaming an entire subset of personalities by shouting in your profile that you're not into that is quite another.

And HIM was amazing..

Totally, I don't like the whole "no fems, no fats" stuff on dating services like grindr. It really is a huge turn off, and makes me think the person is an absolute jerk.
I really think the narrow definition the media has of "maleness" really needs to be addressed.

That's just it though, weakness in a man is associated with femininity. Hell, "Acting like a woman" is seen as a weird or bad thing no matter what the guy looks like.

It's interesting because being a sensitive person gives you more opportunities to develop a genuine strength of character, if you can make it out intact to have that perspective. I think that's really challenging though, sometimes I wonder how it's even possible to exist within society without donning a mask as your real face or starving your inner child, but trying to balance those forces feels like a really worthy challenge, and it kind of makes you feel like a wizard or something because it's like this really joyous contradiction.

It's interesting because being a sensitive person gives you more opportunities to develop a genuine strength of character, if you can make it out intact to have that perspective. I think that's really challenging though, sometimes I wonder how it's even possible to exist within society without donning a mask as your real face or starving your inner child, but trying to balance those forces feels like a really worthy challenge, and it kind of makes you feel like a wizard or something because it's like this really joyous contradiction.

These are really true words :O.

I'm generally a guy who wears my heart on my sleeve, and I'm not afraid to show my vulnerability, and that's kinda the first thing people notice about me. But sometimes (especially lately) I'm finding it more difficult to kinda keep my walls down like I used to :( sometimes building your character hurts a little.

fernoca

I'm generally a guy who wears my heart on my sleeve, and I'm not afraid to show my vulnerability, and that's kinda the first thing people notice about me. But sometimes (especially lately) I'm finding it more difficult to kinda keep my walls down like I used to :( sometimes building your character hurts a little.

Yep. 32 years old here and still going though the same.
It sucks that to many, it is seen as a weakness and that many sadly don't appreciate or reciprocate it.

At least you look great, you could be waking around only wearing some small/tight boxer briefs and...oh! nothing actually, just imagining you like that!! <3!

Yep. 32 years old here and still going though the same.
It sucks that to many, it is seen as a weakness and that many sadly don't appreciate or reciprocate it.

At least you look great, you could be waking around only wearing some small/tight boxer briefs and...oh! nothing actually, just imagining you like that!! <3!

I have been in that position so many times. It feels really awful :(. Like it gives me anxiety sometimes. I know that sounds pathetic :S

Gasp o__o thank you for the compliment!! But you might as well finish your thought now!! LOLL! :)

Replicant

Some of the profiles on those aps are so rude. Here are some gold examples:

"No time for wankers. I'm a professional with aspirations and goals. So just equals only"
"Say something other than 'Hey'. Impress me or make me laugh."
"Don't favorite me unless I've given you a permission to do so"

Holy *bleep*. Who the Hell do these guys think they are? God's gifts to mankind? Not only they want the other person to initiate the convo, they also want you to impress them like they are King. I mean FFS, they are not even that good-looking. And if they are, whose boner does not deflate after reading those profiles? But they must be used to people fawning over them that it never occurred once in their mind to be humble and not sounding like an asshole.

You should continue to be a nice guy but never let yourself get steamrolled by others. I admire those who still have their walls down. I've had enough though and I keep those walls quite high these days.

Alrus

I don't really see what's wrong with stating your preference when using a hookup app to be honest.

Replicant's examples on the other hand, yeah those people are vain as fuck.

Personally, I love feminine men just as much as I love musclebound masculine guys. I don't know if it's because of my bisexuality, but I'm more than willing to have a relationship with a boy who is a straight up convincing crossdresser. I find ultra feminine guys just as attractive as I find most women.

Vazduh

Thank you, sir! And that story sounds horrific. I might have left immediately following that spectacle were I your parents.

They did leave immediately after that, and that's probably why they don't like going to weddings now :D

The most obnoxious thing a person can have in their online profile is "masc only." It's a complete turn-off and says a lot about a person.

Absolutely this, those kinds of people are usually jerks. I mean, what, just because someone acts even a bit effeminate is supposed to mean that the person is emasculated? I'm offended by people who think like that.

A guy like you won't have a problem :3

HMbYHMd.gif

You're really sweet. Eh, if only it were that easy, but hey, one can hope, right? :)

Don't ever change, the world needs more people like you, dear sir!

Totally, I don't like the whole "no fems, no fats" stuff on dating services like grindr. It really is a huge turn off, and makes me think the person is an absolute jerk.

I really think the narrow definition the media has of "maleness" really needs to be addressed.

That's just it though, weakness in a man is associated with femininity. Hell, "Acting like a woman" is seen as a weird or bad thing no matter what the guy looks like.
Yup. I know the media has helped progress a lot of gay social matters in recent years, but it needs to be careful with how it proceeds from here. Having male characters with some perceived "female" tendencies/interests without it being a big deal would be a nice start (but without making it the "point" of the story/lesson/arc). Ex: Johnny likes to play with dolls. Let's just have him do it without spending 30 minutes to discover why that is "ok."
"No time for wankers. I'm a professional with aspirations and goals. So just equals only"
"Say something other than 'Hey'. Impress me or make me laugh."
"Don't favorite me unless I've given you a permission to do so"
I might be slightly guilty here. I'm far less inclined to answer a guy who just shoots off a "Hey" than someone who has clearly read through my profile and engages me in a meaningful conversation.
I don't really see what's wrong with stating your preference when using a hookup app to be honest.

Now that I think about it, maybe having it on hookup apps is fine. It's already a no-nonsense kind of platform already. I don't find myself too hurt when I see accounts like "Toned body/6'0" and above/etc." For apps meant to set up potential dates, however... It just makes for a bad environment.
They did leave immediately after that, and that's probably why they don't like going to weddings now :D

Absolutely this, those kinds of people are usually jerks. I mean, what, just because someone acts even a bit effeminate is supposed to mean that the person is emasculated? I'm offended by people who think like that.
Good! I hope they snuck back to the gift table and took their check back too.

Yeah, while gay culture has taken strides, there are still things that need to be worked on. It's like the negative/weak connotation people who only/regularly bottom get. These people should try getting fucked and see how "weak" it is. That shit takes work and (in my experience) is not easy to get acclimated to.
God bless all you that do it on a regular basis

RM8

I agree. If the guy is not being a jerk (I'm looking for _____ and everything else sucks, etc.) then simply stating what he is looking for is pretty harmless IMO. I don't do hookups but it's not the kind of encounter that involves a lot of patience and truly getting to know each other, lol.

mantidor

I'm old fashioned, I go to a bar, drink a bit of liquid courage :p and begin a conversation with a guy I like.

People in person will never be like their photos.

No wonder I didn't see this thread, it was moved to community. Bet it happened a long time ago. Hello gaygaf.

I wonder how many people out there keep missing the thread.

I'm old fashioned, I go to a bar, drink a bit of liquid courage :p and begin a conversation with a guy I like.

People in person will never be like their photos.

I wonder how many people out there keep missing the thread.

Tell me about it. Me and a few others said as much would happen when they moved it to Community.

RM8

Media Create threads are so boring these days :( 3DS in saturation mode (moving lots of software but very little hardware), and everything else donwright bombing. PS4 and WiiU being below PS3 is pretty terrible. Japan needs a 3DS redesign and Yo-kai Watch 2 already! :p

Media Create threads are so boring these days :( 3DS in saturation mode (moving lots of software but very little hardware), and everything else donwright bombing. PS4 and WiiU being below PS3 is pretty terrible. Japan needs a 3DS redesign and Yo-kai Watch 2 already! :p
I'm confident we'll be getting a 3DS redesign announced and price drop at E3, especially with Smash launching this summer. Nintendo pulling the original 3DS model from their site is proof enough. I would totally dig a 3DS lite (in white please, Nintendo!)

RM8

I'm sad the OG 3DS is on its way out, though :( I know I'm a minority but it's by far my favorite design. Much nicer looking IMO than the XL, comes in better colors, metallic stylus, better size, etc. - and while the 2DS design has grown on me, I do care about 3D. I hope the 3DS Lite, if it exists, is not just a small XL design-wise. Though even if it is, I'll bite if it has brighter screens and/or better battery life :p

I'm sad the OG 3DS is on its way out, though :( I know I'm a minority but it's by far my favorite design. Much nicer looking IMO than the XL, comes in better colors, metallic stylus, better size, etc. - and while the 2DS design has grown on me, I do care about 3D. I hope the 3DS Lite, if it exists, is not just a small XL design-wise. Though even if it is, I'll bite if it has brighter screens and/or better battery life :p
Yup, I've been rocking my black OG 3DS since 2011. I was tempted on numerous occasions to buy the XL, but I do like the smaller form factor. If they can get a 3DS model to look exactly like the DS lite (which I'm convinced is still the sexiest looking portable console ever), then I will absolutely bite on an upgrade.

RM8

I also still have my launch 3DS :D And despite people saying it had bad build quality, mine is in perfect condition despite tons of use since 2011. On the other hand I had 2 DS Lite systems go broken-hinge on me :( But I agree, the DS Lite was one amazing looking handheld, and perfectly sized too. I always wanted the Japan-only light blue one:

ds-lite-color-sky-blue.jpg

I also still have my launch 3DS :D And despite people saying it had bad build quality, mine is in perfect condition despite tons of use since 2011. On the other hand I had 2 DS Lite systems go broken-hinge on me :( But I agree, the DS Lite was one amazing looking handheld, and perfectly sized too. I always wanted the Japan-only light blue one:

ds-lite-color-sky-blue.jpg
The 3DS got major flak for its design on release, but that thing is built like a tank.

And Japan always gets the good colors... That is indeed a sexy blue.

I went from
to
to
020307b.jpg

I still regret getting that DSi. I barely used the new funtionality, and it didn't look as nice as the DS lite.

HMbYHMd.gif

You're really sweet. Eh, if only it were that easy, but hey, one can hope, right? :)

Don't ever change, the world needs more people like you, dear sir!

I'm just being honest, mister! :3 hehe

That is so sweet of you to say ;_;. I'm sure almost everyone here can share how sometimes it's hard to keep being yourself (especially when you're sensitive like me) but comments like that make it more worthwhile! <3

lenovox1

Speaking again of gay dating apps, briefly, I've been speaking to this profile pic-less"nice guy" on Scruff (aka the International Gallery of Hot Men That You'll Never Touch Because They're Thousands of Miles Away) over the past couple days. I don't think I would normally talk to people without faces, but he needed a gym buddy, according to his profile, and he's local. And I'm nice and the whole reason I got Scruff was to find a non-Yoga gym partner. He set up a movie date, which I agreed to because he's actually very sweet.

He unlocked his photo gallery eventually. Turns out he's pretty fooking hot with a gym made body. Turns out he's not 3x my age. Turns out, I don't think he wants to be my gym buddy
He wants to take it back to his place after the movies :-/
. Turns out, I'm a naïve mothertrucker.

Oh, well. Time for stretches, if it works out.

hQk1Iqd.gif

And did guys know there was an app for twinks (BoyAhoy)? I had never seen so many twinks in my life. o_0 (Obviously, I'm new to this whole Internet dating thing.)

Speaking again of gay dating apps, briefly, I've been speaking to this profile pic-less"nice guy" on Scruff (aka the International Gallery of Hot Men That You'll Never Touch Because They're Thousands of Miles Away) over the past couple days. I don't think I would normally talk to people without faces, but he needed a gym buddy, according to his profile, and he's local. And I'm nice and the whole reason I got Scruff was to find a non-Yoga gym partner. He set up a movie date, which I agreed to because he's actually very sweet.

He unlocked his photo gallery eventually. Turns out he's pretty fooking hot with a gym made body. Turns out he's not 3x my age. Turns out, I don't think he wants to be my gym buddy
He wants to take it back to his place after the movies :-/
. Turns out, I'm a naïve mothertrucker.

Oh, well. Time for stretches, if it works out.

hQk1Iqd.gif

And did guys know there was an app for twinks (BoyAhoy)? I had never seen so many twinks in my life. o_0 (Obviously, I'm new to this whole Internet dating thing.)

OMG at that gif tho. I need some me time.

RM8

I went from

to

to

I still regret getting that DSi. I barely used the new funtionality, and it didn't look as nice as the DS lite.
I had an Electric Blue phat too, then I bought a Japan-only Pearl White phat which was freaking gorgeous, then I bought a white Lite, then another white Lite because I didn't appreciate the broken hinge of my previous one (and all so I'd end up with another broken hinge, lol).

Apparently it was a very common issue :/ A shame, because otherwise it was the best DS model.

I had an Electric Blue phat too, then I bought a Japan-only Pearl White phat which was freaking gorgeous, then I bought a white Lite, then another white Lite because I didn't appreciate the broken hinge of my previous one (and all so I'd end up with another broken hinge, lol).

Apparently it was a very common issue :/ A shame, because otherwise it was the best DS model.
Come to think of it, my hinge was broken by the time I traded it in as well! And just looked up pictures of the white DS phat - damn. I'm a sucker for white electronics.

I also had a white PSP-GO for a while that I eventually traded in. That was also a really nifty gadget.
$_35.JPG

Still sad I got rid of it :-(

Caladrius

I still have a launch DS Phat.

The thing's covered in sticker residue and dies within a minute of being unplugged but damn if I would ever throw it away.
I don't have anything else that can play my imported copy of Pokemon White due to the stupid DSi/3DS region lock.

Come to think of it, my hinge was broken by the time I traded it in as well! And just looked up pictures of the white DS phat - damn. I'm a sucker for white electronics.

I also had a white PSP-GO for a while that I eventually traded in. That was also a really nifty gadget.
$_35.JPG

Still sad I got rid of it :-(

The PSP Go is one of my favourite handheld consoles in terms of design~!

Vazduh

Yeah, while gay culture has taken strides, there are still things that need to be worked on. It's like the negative/weak connotation people who only/regularly bottom get. These people should try getting fucked and see how "weak" it is. That shit takes work and (in my experience) is not easy to get acclimated to.
God bless all you that do it on a regular basis

Hahahah, you literally stole the words right out of my mouth :D I always say that. And I completely agree with you, especially with the part under the spoilers.

That is so sweet of you to say ;_;. I'm sure almost everyone here can share how sometimes it's hard to keep being yourself (especially when you're sensitive like me) but comments like that make it more worthwhile! <3

OMG, you're adorable.

It is always hard, but suppressing your personality, or even worse, trying to change it would only make you miserable. You'll toughen up with time, so don't worry about that part too much, it comes naturally with age :)

And yikes! Sorry to hear about the possible surgery. I actually have a question about that since you're a singer: would such surgery affect your voice in any way? In theory, of course.

RM8

And just looked up pictures of the white DS phat - damn. I'm a sucker for white electronics.
I know! My PS3 is white and so is my Wii (and my WonderSwan, lol), but somehow I wanted a black WiiU. And now when I see a white WiiU I think "uh, man... looks nice".

And with the excuse of region lock, I'm planning to buy one of these later this year :p

Hahahah, you literally stole the words right out of my mouth :D I always say that. And I completely agree with you, especially with the part under the spoilers.

OMG, you're adorable.

It is always hard, but suppressing your personality, or even worse, trying to change it would only make you miserable. You'll toughen up with time, so don't worry about that part too much, it comes naturally with age :)

And yikes! Sorry to hear about the possible surgery. I actually have a question about that since you're a singer: would such surgery affect your voice in any way? In theory, of course.
#teampowerbottom

Gah you're too sweet to me mister o_____o <3
srECDub.jpg

Well I'm 22 now ;___; I hope it doesn't take me much longer to be mentally tough as nails LOL! :3

Aww thanks for the apologies, mister <3 But it's not your fault!

And to answer your question..
Growing up, I got tonsillitis almost monthly (it's slowed down a bit now). But because of the recurring infections, they're permanently enlarged (cryptic) now.. And so they're taking up a huge amount of space in my throat. The removal would 1) Eliminate the infections and 2) Create more space in my throat, thus improving my voice and making it easier to sing with a fuller volume without pushing too hard. :3. I.. Umm.. Hope that answered your question okay! I'm not always good at talking... o_o

Alrus

I get tonsilitis about 6 times a year, mostly during stressful periods of time (so during finals or when studying for them). I looked into getting them removed but it's apparently painful as hell when you do it as an adult and my phycisian told me it wasn't really worth it.

Yup.
The last time I did it, I started to understand what all the fuss is about. I'd like to get better at it and move into a more vers role, but I'm not rushing into things just yet...

I know! My PS3 is white and so is my Wii (and my WonderSwan, lol), but somehow I wanted a black WiiU. And now when I see a white WiiU I think "uh, man... looks nice".

And with the excuse of region lock, I'm planning to buy one of these later this year :p
The white PS3s are GORGEOUS. And I'm jealous, a WonderSwan?! The most obscure handheld I own is a GameBoy Micro...

And I was so angry that Wii U Deluxe systems didn't come in white. So now my entire active entertainment center - Wii U, PS3, PS4 - is all black.

And sucks to hear about the surgery, Badger... It'll suck but you'll come out the other side better than before, so take solace in that at least!

I get tonsilitis about 6 times a year, mostly during stressful periods of time (so during finals or when studying for them). I looked into getting them removed but it's apparently painful as hell when you do it as an adult and my phycisian told me it wasn't really worth it.

This is me exactly as well!! I think I'd normally leave it as well, but they're enlarged to the point where they're affecting my job/voice, so it's time to take some action :(

I've heard it is really painful for the first week or so.. But if I can survive circumcision at 16 years old I'm hoping I can survive just about anything o_o LOL!

Vazduh

#teampowerbottom

Gah you're too sweet to me mister o_____o <3
srECDub.jpg

Well I'm 22 now ;___; I hope it doesn't take me much longer to be mentally tough as nails LOL! :3

Aww thanks for the apologies, mister <3 But it's not your fault!

And to answer your question..
Growing up, I got tonsillitis almost monthly (it's slowed down a bit now). But because of the recurring infections, they're permanently enlarged (cryptic) now.. And so they're taking up a huge amount of space in my throat. The removal would 1) Eliminate the infections and 2) Create more space in my throat, thus improving my voice and making it easier to sing with a fuller volume without pushing too hard. :3. I.. Umm.. Hope that answered your question okay! I'm not always good at talking... o_o

We'd get along quite well #teamtop

It won't take much longer, I promise :) Back when I was 22, I was super-insecure about many things, and now, when I'm practically 30
(in less than two weeks)
, I feel like I'm almost a completely different person, but in a good way. Some insecurities never really go away, but you toughen up and learn to deal with them. You'll be fine.

As for the surgery, I see. It sounds like it'll be painful for a short period of time, but you have something really great to look forward to :) Hope it all turns out well.

And jeez, don't apologize for anything, you answered my question just fine :D And thanks for that, I learned something new today!

Yup.
The last time I did it, I started to understand what all the fuss is about. I'd like to get better at it and move into a more vers role, but I'm not rushing into things just yet...

While I didn't get to
enjoy it the way you did, because of my one time experience I now have a lot more respect for those who bottom regularly, it's definitely not easy! I hope I get to try it again, but this time with the right guy.

While I didn't get to
enjoy it the way you did, because of my one time experience I now have a lot more respect for those who bottom regularly, it's definitely not easy! I hope I get to try it again, but this time with the right guy.
Totally, I can't see myself ever going entirely in that direction, but I'd like the option on occasion, just to offer some variety.

Yeah, when you're not used to it I think you need someone you're super comfortable with who will work with you on consistent attempts. It's something you really have to discover about yourself, especially when you're not immediately inclined to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom