• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I'm the same actually. My pecs are not well filled in or formed at all. They're also not very strong for some reason. I gotta get on that.
Isn't that the worst? I have pretty decent strength with mine, but they take forever to grow. It doesn't help that I have a naturally small, very narrow torso. It's almost like this from a side view: | |

masturbating does wonders too especially if you do it upside down against a wall with your legs on the wall.
I'm taking note of this.

Isn't that the worst? I have pretty decent strength with mine, but they take forever to grow. It doesn't help that I have a naturally small, very narrow torso. It's almost like this from a side view: | |

LOLL it's the worst!! It makes me upset too because I know it's just because I'm not working hard enough.. Cause I have a naturally broader frame, so I know the potential for them to grow is there! But they just won't for some reason. I think I might not be overloading them as much as I should be. Everything feels heavy during chest day so I tend to lower the weights ;_;

RM8

I don't think Lucas is going to make it :( Honestly, I'd be okay even if he becomes an alt costume for Ness (like male Wii Fit Trainer and female Villager) as opposed to being completely removed. A shame, though, because his moveset was really cool.

Same here. Fortunately, my main, Ness, will probably be in. But even so, it'd be a dark day for Mother fans if Lucas ain't in... Which I think is likely.
Yeah, Ness was one of mains since the first Smash for 64. I just really loved the way Lucas controlled.
I don't think Lucas is going to make it :( Honestly, I'd be okay even if he becomes an alt costume for Ness (like male Wii Fit Trainer and female Villager) as opposed to being completely removed. A shame, though, because his moveset was really cool.
Yeah, I have a feeling you're right :-(

I'm really excited to learn the Villager though!

RM8

And he's gay too!
Nah, I'm pretty sure I main the only gay character in SSB.
Luigi_822623.png

Yeah, Ness was one of mains since the first Smash for 64. I just really loved the way Lucas controlled.

Yeah, I have a feeling you're right :-(

I'm really excited to learn the Villager though!
Of all the newcomers, I'm only interested in Mega Man right now :p And maybe Little Mac.

mantidor

haha local news are reporting that now Conchita Wurst has competition... from Azis, haha like if he just appeared out of nowhere when he had such a long career. I welcome our new genderf!ck overlords.

And the men in Azis' videos...
Negative_Man.png

Vazduh

haha local news are reporting that now Conchita Wurst has competition... from Azis, haha like if he just appeared out of nowhere when he had such a long career. I welcome our new genderf!ck overlords.

And the men in Azis' videos...
Negative_Man.png

WTF? Azis has been active for a long, long time.

I'd never voluntarily listen to his stuff because chalga (similar to Serbian cajke or narodnjaci) is one of the worst forms of music, arguably nearly devoid of all artistic value. However, the man is a fierce bitch who's completely unapologetic about his sexuality, and I applaud him for that. For those unfamiliar with his stuff, be sure to check out these videos:

Azis - Nqma
Azis - Tochno Sega
Azis - No Kazvam Ti Stiga

To this day I'm still amazed that this man was not only able to release music videos in this state (i.e. uncut), but also maintain a career in Bulgaria, which is, like most of the Balkans (my country included), sadly homophobic.

mantidor

To this day I'm still amazed that this man was not only able to release music videos in this state (i.e. uncut), but also maintain a career in Bulgaria, which is, like most of the Balkans (my country included), sadly homophobic.

It has always boggled my mind, and I was really curious to ask a local how in the hell could Asiz not only have a career over there but be so popular, but not even you guys know.

The music is like nails in my ears heh but the videos... wow

RM8

I want some muscle on my bones :( I realize these are all excuses, but as somewhat of an under-eater that works from 9 to 6, and starting literally from zero (I'm rather lacking in strength - my cardio is fine, though!) it's probably going to take ages to see any improvement.

Christopher

I want some muscle on my bones :( I realize these are all excuses, but as somewhat of an under-eater that works from 9 to 6, and starting literally from zero (I'm rather lacking in strength - my cardio is fine, though!) it's probably going to take ages to see any improvement.

Average turn around time is 2 months I swear you can do it dude...I use to weight 280 lbs trust me if I can do it ANYONE can.

Are there any gyms in your area that are open later than 6? :) I'm someone who kinda struggles with motivation to go to the gym, especially after a day of school or work.. But one tip I found helpful is to just get to the gym, even if it's to stay there for like 15-20 minutes. Because then you'll at least get used to going! :) Eventually it'll just become like habit.

RM8

Average turn around time is 2 months I swear you can do it dude...I use to weight 280 lbs trust me if I can do it ANYONE can.

Are there any gyms in your area that are open later than 6? :) I'm someone who kinda struggles with motivation to go to the gym, especially after a day of school or work.. But one tip I found helpful is to just get to the gym, even if it's to stay there for like 15-20 minutes. Because then you'll at least get used to going! :) Eventually it'll just become like habit.

There's a gym 5-10 minutes from where I live. Walking distance. 24 hours. I'm just terrible like that :3 But I really think I should start at home with some bodyweight stuff so I don't join a gym with my current lack of strength.

There's a gym 5-10 minutes from where I live. Walking distance. 24 hours. I'm just terrible like that :3 But I really think I should start at home with some bodyweight stuff so I don't join a gym with my current lack of strength.

LOL I'm the exact same way :p!

That's a good idea :). I find that I enjoy bodyweight stuff more anyway, personally. It's a good place to start.

just carry lumber around get the same workout for upper and lower. and take a quick dip with the fishes.

oh, not that type of village ;P

Unfortunately so. Instead, this village is filled with raw-faced thugs, and no trees for lumber. The fishes have all been killed by a government-approved incinerator, which has been polluting what I think is Europe's largest Lough. And everyone's bloody miserable and have no money.

But at least we've got a football pitch. Woo.

lenovox1

Lift weights and run. Those are the only two things you need. Some people think lifting will make you bulky, but bulking is more kitchen (and genetics) than lifting on its own. Personal evidence:

exrx.net has some great information that you should check out on weightlifting.

And my favorite is still the good old fashioned vinyasa-style yoga and Pilates classes. See! There's something in the gym (that's safe) for everyone!

[The LesMills stuff is cool, too, if you need guidance, because the instructors place a heavy emphasis on safety and going at your own pace. Especially in the BodyPump (low weight, high rep barbell/cardio) class.]

Buy a pull-up bar and don't be discouraged by how few you can do at first. I started being able to only do like 5, now I can do 10-15 and have seen some legit results. Plus, it's all on your own time and in the privacy of your own home. If I find myself watching a tv show, I'll do some exercises during commercials. It's a really easy thing to integrate regularly in your little moments of off time.

Once I move in the fall, I might tack on a gym membership to my routine, and I'll have some additional upper body strength to get me started.

daripad

If anything Sakurai will reveal Lucas first and Ness will be unlockable if there are unlockables. I only expect Wolf, Squirtle and Ivysaur to be cut (yes, I expect Snake still)

I hope I can get fitter this summer. I'm in terrible shape right now. My main problem is the kitchen though

If anything Sakurai will reveal Lucas first and Ness will be unlockable if there are unlockables. I only expect Wolf, Squirtle and Ivysaur to be cut (yes, I expect Snake still)

I hope I can get fitter this summer. I'm in terrible shape right now. My main problem is the kitchen though
My fingers are crossed. Man, I cannot wait for both for both of those versions this year.

I've actually been pretty consistent lately with my cardio - I signed up for a few races and have been managing to run 10k on a frequent basis. Just need to start incorporating strength training back into my regimen.

Also, I just fired up AC:NL (woo, short work day) after months of neglect and it looks like Julian has moved into my town. Is he still as dope as he was months ago? I remember people selling his residency for tens of millions of bells.
Any Gay-Gaffers still playing?

Also - Woohoo Hyrule Warriors avatar change! Link is looking hawt.

My fingers are crossed. Man, I cannot wait for both for both of those versions this year.

I've actually been pretty consistent lately with my cardio - I signed up for a few races and have been managing to run 10k on a frequent basis. Just need to start incorporating strength training back into my regimen.

Also, I just fired up AC:NL (woo, short work day) after months of neglect and it looks like Julian has moved into my town. Is he still as dope as he was months ago? I remember people selling his residency for tens of millions of bells.
Any Gay-Gaffers still playing?

Well, my town in AC:NL is nothing but a hovel~ I never obtain any bells ever, really. It's a financial crash, so to speak. I play far too occasionally.

Kater

Banned
Just don't eat sugary food and instead of taking the easy way by driving with public transport, walk. Helped me a lot, I'm already down 10 pounds from what I had 2 months ago.

RM8

I'm not a big Zelda fan but this game looks really cool, I'm liking the aesthetics a lot, and I'll probably buy it even though I didn't buy WWHD, SS, etc. :p

Also that's good advice because I'd like having a less narrow back, I'll have to buy one of those bars!

Christopher

And my favorite is still the good old fashioned vinyasa-style yoga and Pilates classes. See! There's something in the gym (that's safe) for everyone!

[The LesMills stuff is cool, too, if you need guidance, because the instructors place a heavy emphasis on safety and going at your own pace. Especially in the BodyPump (low weight, high rep barbell/cardio) class.]

Lesmills is so awesome and just having group fitness in general made me wannabgo gave me drive SNF motivation. In my gym I know guys go now since I started going in and people saw results.

Mr. F

Banned
Hi. Dany M came up from the US to visit me in Toronto for the past week, it's been great. Tonight he meets the parents! :D

Caladrius

daripad

So far in terms of hotness

Ike > Little Mac > Male Wii Fit Trainer > Pit > Link > Luigi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donkey Kong >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marth

Caladrius

The perspective on the render has it so that you're looking at the widest part of the arms. In addition to that you have to figure in how the armor in that picture makes him look more massive than he actually is. (And this is ignoring the fact that the art isn't going to be representative of what you see in the game anyway, see: Joan Rivers Link vs. Render Link) Looking at Ike's arms from the front in the game show that they're almost the same.

So far in terms of hotness

Ike > Little Mac > Male Wii Fit Trainer > Pit > Link > Luigi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donkey Kong >>>>> Marth

Daripad, I'm fine with furries but this is too much.

this is embarrassing to say but I put a rubber band on my wrist and every time I think about eating any junk food in the house I pull on it a little and then let go, I think it's working so far lol.

this is embarrassing to say but I put a rubber band on my wrist and every time I think about eating any junk food in the house I pull on it a little and then let go, I think it's working so far lol.

That sounds rather effective! I'd take mine off in 15.4 seconds... But still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom