• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the belief that you kind of... decide, or at least allow yourself to crush on someone. At least to the point where it becomes a problem. Or maybe I just never crush on anyone :(

I think you do as well (generally, at least), but I also think you have to have quite a bit of experience to notice your active role.

Ok so today was my crush's birthday and I didn't know about it beforehand I feel crushed
heh

That means I'll slowly stop having feelings for him just because I feel guilty. I hope to never have a crush on someone again
well not really, but I hope I don't develop strong feelings for a straight guy again

until he comes to you and say "hey it's my birthday, but it's okay you forgot but lets go do something just you and i"

and then you get there and finds out he invited like 3 other people

Sibylus

Banned
Just turned thirty a few days ago. Best night of my life, and the morning after was pretty awesome too. (nsfw, and yes, someone wrote a post on Reddit about fucking me)

So far, I'm loving my 30s way more than my 20s :)
Rachel_-_faint.gif

I'm of the belief that you kind of... decide, or at least allow yourself to crush on someone. At least to the point where it becomes a problem. Or maybe I just never crush on anyone :( Which in any case might be a good problem to have :p

I'm sort of the same as you I think. Although, I've definitely found myself thinking about someone against my will before. But I always consciously just push those feelings aside and after a few days I'm over it o_o. Unless the feeling is mutual. Then I wear my heart on my sleeve as always LOL!

'bout how she looked for the first hour afterward :)

(sex talk ahead)

Yes, we're okay with talking about it on the internet, if the /r/transpositive post she made didn't make that clear :p
I've had a lot of sex in my time, and I'd definitely describe it as
cataclysmic, raising the bar higher than I'd guessed it could go
. I still get the giggles thinking about how
fucking hot
she was, screaming and laughing and crying and giggling and
never needing the safeword
for 2-ish hours of
safe sexual practices, in the form of rough, dominant, overwhelming lovemaking interspersed with some incredible foreplay, and yes, of course I ate that soft round ass for delicious ages. :D
We were so relaxed and uninhibited, it'd been 16 months since
our last liaison
. I went into it with the intention of having a good time and giving her a great time, and we were more than ready for it, having hardly been able to keep our hands to ourselves every time we ran into one another in the interim. She's started HRT since we'd stopped seeing each other, and
goddamn were her pierced nipples hot after her breasts grew to a B-cup. Couldn't get enough of biting, sucking, tugging those pink beauties.
The rest of her body had changed significantly, as well, and
exploring and tasting her newly blossomed form for the first time
was a pleasure I'll never forget.

Happy to say I gave her the absolutely magical
fuck
that every
awesome
43-year-old mother should be allowed <3
~giggle!~
And, if need be,
I can photograph future liaisons with some partners if that's what the mods are wanting these days
:p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Has anyone ever looked into dream interpretation before? I'm not talking about, like, quacky astrology fortune telling stuff, but like looking into the symbolism of recurring dreams and things like that?

Every time I've done it I've felt like I've gleaned something valuable about myself or my current emotional state that I maybe hadn't realized before. Unless you're a very introspective person who is constantly asking yourself "What am I feeling?" and trying to define and analyze your every emotion/reaction, I think it's a useful tool to help you (every so often) glean some insight into your emotional state.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
(sex talk ahead)

She's started HRT since we'd stopped seeing each other, and goddamn were her pierced nipples hot after her breasts grew to a B-cup.

I don't really know how transitioning works, so forgive me if this sounds ignorant, but if she was born (physically) male then she was originally flat chested, yes? So then she took HRT and is now growing breasts? So, like, if a cis-female who has small breasts wanted bigger ones, couldn't she just take HRT instead of getting implants?

Sibylus

Banned
Has anyone ever looked into dream interpretation before? I'm not talking about, like, quacky astrology fortune telling stuff, but like looking into the symbolism of recurring dreams and things like that?

Every time I've done it I've felt like I've gleaned something valuable about myself or my current emotional state that I maybe hadn't realized before. Unless you're a very introspective person who is constantly asking yourself "What am I feeling?" and trying to define and analyze your every emotion/reaction, I think it's a useful tool to help you (every so often) glean some insight into your emotional state.
I have an interest in it, journal more or less everything I can remember (hones one's ability to retain dreams after waking). Almost all of it is topical to things I think about a lot during the previous day. A good example is if I go to bed hungry, good odds that I'll be stuffing my face in my dreams.

No. I think my last dream was me trying to masturbate but people kept interrupting me. What does that mean? That I'm sexually frustrated? Probably.

I really want to learn how to lucid dream. Being aware that you're dreaming and being able to shape your dream sounds awesome. First thing I'd do is fly.

Once had a dream twice in a row, where I got chased by a T-Rex through the streets and ended up running into a house and hiding in a washing machine. I think I watched too much Jurassic Park.

What a checkerboard of spoilertags, and I appreciate all of it.

lady-with-squirt-bottle.gif

... Holy guacamole.

<3 Chubby girls
who are having fun
have more fun
than people who aren't having fun!
. I'm representing Team
Sex-Positive, Body-Positive, Queer-As-In-Fuck-You
SlutGAF, any other members lurking?

I don't really know how transitioning works, so forgive me if this sounds ignorant, but if she was born (physically) male then she was originally flat chested, yes? So then she took HRT and is now growing breasts? So, like, if a cis-female who has small breasts wanted bigger ones, couldn't she just take HRT instead of getting implants?

Oftentimes, cis females going on birth control (a form of HRT) or HRT end up with larger breasts while they're on it. I was intersex, and had a B-cup at 14, but getting my hormone levels fixed with HRT brought me to a DD.
I could link pictures :p Not from when I was 14, obviously.

No. I think my last dream was me trying to masturbate but people kept interrupting me. What does that mean? That I'm sexually frustrated? Probably.

I really want to learn how to lucid dream. Being aware that you're dreaming and being able to shape your dream sounds awesome. First thing I'd do is fly.

Once had a dream twice in a row, where I got chased by a T-Rex through the streets and ended up running into a house and hiding in a washing machine. I think I watched too much Jurassic Park.

it's better than ending a dream in a bathroom. but lately i've been having some zombie apocalypse type dreams. would be interesting to lucid dream that. but since i work during the weekday it's hard for me to enjoy the sleep without thinking of missing work lol.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have an interest in it, journal more or less everything I can remember (hones one's ability to retain dreams after waking)

Oh neat, I should start doing that!

I think my last dream was me trying to masturbate but people kept interrupting me. What does that mean? That I'm sexually frustrated? Probably.

Probably.

Oftentimes, cis females going on birth control (a form of HRT) or HRT end up with larger breasts while they're on it. I was intersex, and had a B-cup at 14, but getting my hormone levels fixed with HRT brought me to a DD.
I could link pictures :p Not from when I was 14, obviously.

Huh. Then I wonder why breast implants are so popular? Or do their breasts shrink back to their original size once they go off the HRT?

I like pictures...

Huh. Then I wonder why breast implants are so popular? Or do their breasts shrink back to their original size once they go off the HRT?

I like pictures...

Societal pressure to meet patriarchal standards, maybe? I would never shame a woman for doing what she had to do to feel comfortable in her body, however. And, oftentimes. It's different for everyone. I know some cis and trans women who are flatchested no matter what they do with their hormones.

:p Okay,
here's pics. Content description: a chubby, slightly butch trans* woman in various states of undress in these two tasteful, softcore photoshoots. She (me) is about 30 years old and comfortable with her body.

A Study Of Light (NSFW)
Overcast Morning (NSFW)

mantidor

It was a very important part in my therapy, and oh boy if you discover things you had no idea about you. It does requires certain dedication, and a lot of preparation, I don't know if it's possible to do without a professional (or you becoming one) because while some symbolisms are universal most of your inner symbols are deeply personal. Dream dictionaries are absolutely useless.

Vazduh

Every time I've done it I've felt like I've gleaned something valuable about myself or my current emotional state that I maybe hadn't realized before.

I do the same sometimes (if I'm able to recall the dream after I wake up, of course), it's both fun and rewarding, since it helped me learn a bit more about myself. I love doing that.

So tomorrow's my birthday and all my college friends don't live around here, and I have no friends in my hometown.

Sigh...

It really sucks, sorry to hear that :(
I can relate to the "no friends in my hometown" part, same here, all my friends live elsewhere.

I wish you happy birthday and all the best. I hope you get to make it up later by celebrating it with your friends soon.

I dream everyday but they're mostly nightmares. When they are dreams I wish they were true :'(

... Hm. To be honest, I haven't had a dream of any kind in a long, LONG time. It's... Rather depressing, actually. So depressing that i'd actually appreciate a nightmare.

And yeah. Dreams coming true? Eheh. Have nightmares about having good things instead. Then they'll come true. Except it won't be a nightmare when it's real. Deceive your dreams AND karma with one simple tip!

Sai-kun

Banned
I've had a lot of dirty dreams lately. :|

I usually don't remember any of my dreams (if I have them), but when I do, they're extremely vivid.

daripad

Ok story time

daripad was sleeping. He had a dream, a glorious one. He was making out with his crush. It all felt great, he could feel his skin, he even learned to kiss there. Then daripad woke up the next day, naked.

That dream happened a few months ago but the weird thing is that I never sleep naked and I don't remember taking my clothes off in the middle of the night. I just slept and then I appeared naked. But the dream was perfect.

Ok story time

daripad was sleeping. He had a dream, a glorious one. He was making out with his crush. It all felt great, he could feel his skin, he even learned to kiss there. Then daripad woke up the next day, naked.

That dream happened a few months ago but the weird thing is that I never sleep naked and I don't remember taking my clothes off in the middle of the night. I just slept and then I appeared naked. But the dream was perfect.

sounds like your crush undressed you during the night. dreams do come true.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I had no idea about the acronyms, like DDF and UC.

And my gaydar is now broken as well, straight people, please stop being comfortable around gay stuff that was usually my clue :(

"That's a hot daddy" my gaydar went boom at that part.

It was a very important part in my therapy, and oh boy if you discover things you had no idea about you. It does requires certain dedication, and a lot of preparation, I don't know if it's possible to do without a professional (or you becoming one) because while some symbolisms are universal most of your inner symbols are deeply personal. Dream dictionaries are absolutely useless.

I was under the impression that modern psychology frowns on dream interpretation. Like how Freud is given credit for being the father of modern psychology but most of his work has been discredited. I have no facts to back this up though.

Yeah, I'm familiar with those crazy leaps in logic from a mother :p It's important for you to stand up for yourself and let her gently know what is/isn't ok to say, just proceed with caution and don't take it too far into hostility.

My younger cousin (he's about 14 now) ALWAYS played as Peach and Daisy when playing multiplayer Mario franchises. My aunt and uncle seemed to consistently bring it up and always asked why he played as the girl characters. At any given opportunity, I would put them on blast for it and that always seemed to quiet them down a bit.

The sissy stereotype is still strongly associated with queer boys and men.
Straight people(and even some LGBT people) have to learn that your gender expression has nothing to do with your sexuality.
There are tons of young/old straight boys who cross dress(They might as well be drag queens), and are married to women. :p

I think dream symbolism is just a particular application of introspection, it doesn't really seem special in any way other than subconscious imagery being more substantial (subconscious imagery is still present when you're awake) but your awareness is also lowered because you're asleep (excluding dreams with a really high degree of lucidity I guess). The meanings you can draw from your dreams are really no more slippery to me than figuring out your own psychology by a process of introspection
it's all slippery :p

A consistent meditation practice seemed to demystify sleep for me. I used to be fascinated by the phenomenon though, and not particularly the science behind it. A lot of the very general phenomenology seems a bit similar (sensory withdrawal, more available psychological content) but sleep in comparison seems a lot more rough or haphazard, mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom