• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is there aren't any other cars around on the test track so I'm finding it extremely difficult to judge when I need to turn.

oh. one car apart from the end of line. just turn in when like your front tire is close to the closes parking line. and whip it in there if you want and be a badass. that or just park across the parking lines like a badass. unless there's no line then make your own parking lol. not like everyone out there are great at parking. especially down here in the south. i can't deal with them. most days i tell myself Jesus take the wheel before i run over a bitch.

that or play more GTA

mantidor

Urrghghh... the two guys in the treehouse right now...

Negative_Man.png

daripad

The thirst in this thread. Not only Nintendo leaves us thirsty because WiiU has no games but they have the most handsome people in the industry
I'm j/k on the WiiU has no games part

What and the what.

A cartoon from the 80's with cheesy but catchy songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNb0ORufy4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LptOaJpvrc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VON_lBtq6EM

Also an insane love triangle. The main character, Jerrica has a secret identity as a famous musician named Jem. Jerrica has a boyfriend named Rio. Jerrica doesnt tell Rio about her secret life as Jem. Now the problem comes when Jem (who is Jerrica) hits on Rio. And Rio begins to fall in love with Jem. So Rio begins to cheat on Jerrica with Jem. And Jem also flirts with other men. Meaning Jerrica is cheating on Rio. I fucking love that bit of the show.

Caladrius

A cartoon from the 80's with cheesy but catchy songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNb0ORufy4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LptOaJpvrc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VON_lBtq6EM

Also an insane love triangle. The main character, Jerrica has a secret identity as a famous musician named Jem. Jerrica has a boyfriend named Rio. Jerrica doesnt tell Rio about her secret life as Jem. Now the problem comes when Jem (who is Jerrica) hits on Rio. And Rio begins to fall in love with Jem. So Rio begins to cheat on Jerrica with Jem. And Jem also flirts with other men. Meaning Jerrica is cheating on Rio.

This sounds hilariously campy. If they're short I might watch.

Rob Halford is gay and has been out for a long time.

Okay the Metal community that doesn't include Hair metal. > __ >

This sounds hilariously campy. If they're short I might watch.

You're good people Cal but what you just said there..... Not enough facepalm.

Judas Priest isn't even slightly Hair Metal (and Hair Metal is awesome).

Caladrius

Your good people Cal but what you just said there..... Not enough facepalm.

Judas Priest isn't even slightly Hair Metal (and Hair Metal is awesome).

I'd forgotten he played in JP, my apologies. For some reason I keep associating him with Van Halen. I've never been good with music history.

And the point is ultimately that this is the first time we've seen this in a band from the modern enthusiast scene.

Casanova

The selfies are REAL.

SEEO3kAl.jpg

Tumblr anyone? Here's my page. Really new to the whole tumblr thing, maybe someone here wants someone else to follow - though I'm not nearly as cute as some of you, I know - I think I still deserve more than 3 followers.

Any tips you guys have about the site/app, then feel free to let me know. I'm really enjoying it :)

I also want to follow some more people, anyone else here have a tumblr?

Ahasverus

So guys my evil plan with my college crush worked and we're hanging out now.There is a lot of attraction, surprisingly, more in person, even. This is going sooo good. This will be an amazing summer break, hopefully :)

Caladrius

oh. one car apart from the end of line. just turn in when like your front tire is close to the closes parking line. and whip it in there if you want and be a badass. that or just park across the parking lines like a badass. unless there's no line then make your own parking lol. not like everyone out there are great at parking. especially down here in the south. i can't deal with them. most days i tell myself Jesus take the wheel before i run over a bitch.

that or play more GTA

Super late, but thanks. My Dad said I was cornering too early, and I think I understand now. I go again on Sunday.

Episodes are on Netflix. And probably elsewhere if you look. They aren't short though. ~22 minutes long. You can however find all the campy music videos on youtube.

I'll just watch the music vids then. I have a hard time staying still to actually watch long videos nowadays. :/

The selfies are REAL.

Tumblr anyone? Here's my page. Really new to the whole tumblr thing, maybe someone here wants someone else to follow - though I'm not nearly as cute as some of you, I know - I think I still deserve more than 3 followers.

Any tips you guys have about the site/app, then feel free to let me know. I'm really enjoying it :)

I also want to follow some more people, anyone else here have a tumblr?

Knock 'em dead.

An easy way to find some blogs to start off with is to type in some kind of body type/ fetish/whatever into a search engine (don't be afraid to get specific, if it exists there is probably a tumblr blog for it), and then pick a blog with a favorable/relevant picture. Comb through them and look for nice pictures from other blogs. And so on and so on. It's pretty easy to get a nice collection of blogs to follow as long as you're moderately persistent.

mantidor

Anyone here ever watch Jem and the Holograms? Such a terribad show but I can't stop watching. The songs are so shallow, but somehow catchy.

It's absolutely glorious in its 80's-ness and I watched it in secret because it was a "girl" show (same with Rainbow Brite and Candy Candy). The whole hologram thing I thought was amazing. It certainly doesn't hold up at all these days. I never paid much attention to the ridiculous romance plots, I was absorbed by hologram technology.

"Cynic" and former "Death" Members Paul Masvidal and Sean Reinert come out as gay. (Credit to Andrew_Korenchkin for the link)

This is a first for the Metal community, I do believe. Good band too if you're into prog music.

Rob Halford is gay and has been out for a long time.

Buuu this man, Halford is the Metal God itself.

And also, there's Gaahl of Gorgoroth fame.

It's absolutely glorious in its 80's-ness and I watched it in secret because it was a "girl" show (same with Rainbow Brite and Candy Candy). The whole hologram thing I thought was amazing. It certainly doesn't hold up at all these days. I never paid much attention to the ridiculous romance plots, I was absorbed by hologram technology.

Buuu this man, Halford is the Metal God itself.

And also, there's Gaahl of Gorgoroth fame.

Never heard of that one. There was Camp Candy but that was with John Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom