• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna need photographic evidence from everyone.

For Science, of course.

I suppose so. I just hope the dentist doesn't arbitrarily decide to remove my wisdom teeth.

I had 8 teeth out at once including my wisdom. I had severe crowding. They decided to get the wisdom's while they were there. Didn't have any pain but that's because I had a good orthodontist and I was under at the time. I also healed quicker than they expected.

Vitanimus

6'0, 150 lb. I don't know what this means for me. I'm lean though.

prove it
8f70c6ea.gif

Uni has made me put on so much weight it's not even funny. I'm 6'1 and I
was
11st :(

6'2", 157 lb (though I definitely look skinnier than that).
I had 8 teeth out at once including my wisdom. I had severe crowding. They decided to get the wisdom's while they were there. Didn't have any pain but that's because I had a good orthodontist and I was under at the time. I also healed quicker than they expected.
Just had all of mine removed a few weeks ago, except my wisdom. Wasn't knocked out though (which naturally kind of scared me a bit, but everything ended up going fine)--just numbed and given nitrous, and while I definitely felt them doing their thing, there really wasn't much pain and I also healed quicker than they expected. Still like a month away from getting my first set of dentures though, but whatever--just glad to have that stuff finally taken care of.
I'm gonna need photographic evidence from everyone.

For Science, of course.
Your wish is my command. :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
We weighing now? Next we'll be posting dik sizes.

Down, Ratsky, down.

My mouth opened a little reading that first sentence.

it closed when i read the second u__u

Eat rice and peas Jamaican style and you'll thicken up lol. Take it from me XD

Recipe.

You're going to give the best blowjobs.

I'm now picturing you with hair down to your knees

My hair isn't that long!

Sai-kun

Banned
Can't seem to break past 125 no matter how much I eat.

It's okay, me neither. Just one of those things you gotta learn to be content with, cuz beating yourself up over it isn't gonna do any good. And I used to get shit from some of my family about it but I started calling them out on it and the comments stopped.

It's okay, me neither. Just one of those things you gotta learn to be content with, cuz beating yourself up over it isn't gonna do any good. And I used to get shit from some of my family about it but I started calling them out on it and the comments stopped.

Oh I'm not beating myself up over it. It's just weird. Like my body just doesn't want to go past that number.

10/10 would date. #thirst
Hehheh, thanks--you're too kind. <3
And if you want something well, feel free to go for it. :3 #definiteythirsty

You're going to give the best blowjobs.
Hmm, honestly hadn't thought about that at all. Glad there will be at least one benefit to me being an idiot and fucking up my teeth, though (especially with how much this is all costing, there better damn well be some benefits! Stupid American healthcare system).

Yeah, I definitely know that feeling. Luckily, as I've gotten older, my metabolism has finally slowed down or something and I've started to be able to put on weight. When I was a teenager though, that was definitely a huge problem to me and my folks just telling me to eat more like I wasn't already doing my hardest to stuff my face was super aggravating (I mean, I love 'em and they're incredible, but *sigh*...). I was fine with being around 125, myself--it's just everyone else who's annoying about it until you tell them to knock it off, like you said. Definitely glad to be past that part of my life. Ugh.

Sibylus

Banned
Start estrogen.

>->

The E munchies are real.

Thanks guys. I guess we could have gone a little bit further if I kept my mouth shut but I just felt like shit for the last few days so I had to keep bringing back the issue. In fact we sort of made up, I asked him "Are you still mine?" (We used to say stuff like "I'm yours". I had told him earlier that I felt he wasn't mine anymore). He said "I think so". You can imagine the rest...

I guess he didn't really know what he was getting into. I can't really blame him but I wish he just didn't sign up for this from the beginning.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I eat plenty. I just don't gain weight.
I used to weigh that much when I was 13 or so, and I was probably around 6' then. Most of HS and after I was around 150.

Now I weigh around 170 and I'm over 6' tall.

I've started eating a lot more over the last few years, but even then people say I don't eat a lot. So you probably only eat like 500 calories a day. :p

Vazduh

First of all, I have to comment on the selfies (I hope I didn't miss any): ShironRedshift, Sub-Zero at a Starbucks, Rm88~... I'd plant a big fat kiss on all of you if I could. Y'all are adorable.

So I just got my hair cut short and she massacred my fringe ;_; rip in peace

Oh well, it'll grow back

Vitanimus, I think that you look great, regardless of your hair length. You're pretty.

Thanks guys. I guess we could have gone a little bit further if I kept my mouth shut but I just felt like shit for the last few days so I had to keep bringing back the issue. In fact we sort of made up, I asked him "Are you still mine?" (We used to say stuff like "I'm yours". I had told him earlier that I felt he wasn't mine anymore). He said "I think so". You can imagine the rest...

I guess he didn't really know what he was getting into. I can't really blame him but I wish he just didn't sign up for this from the beginning.

:/ I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are aware that there's no point now in regretting it, because even if you had done everything in your power, it would have ended the same mostly for the reason that he wasn't ready for such a commitment. It will suck for a while, especially since you said you really loved him, but you can't do anything but grieve and eventually move on.

5'9.5" 160lbs here. I work out four times a week but don't really have a diet.

How do you feel about your body changes given the not-so-strict diet? Have you noticed any real changes or is the diet stopping it?

I ask because I've been working out pretty faithfully for a while but I've been steadily loosening up my diet, and it feels like a flatline :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom