• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Apropos 'One Direction', I just searched them on Google for the first time and I have to say that one with the long hair sure is cute.

Grizzo

Apropos 'One Direction', I just searched them on Google for the first time and I have to say that one with the long hair sure is cute.

Harry Styles ? He's kinda cute but I never really got the appeal of him.

But this picture of him and Taylor Swift makes me laugh everytime :

Taylor-Swift-c-est-reparti-avec-Harry-Styles_portrait_w674.jpg

I feel his pain. She sounds like a terrible person to date. Plus he might be gay, for all we know.

scarlet

This actually reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George tried to breakup with his girlfriend and she just outright said 'No'.

Feel for ya man, there's no rulebook for breakups... always gonna be shitty.

Yeah, trying to break up three times in 2014 and failed haha
He keeps begging don't leave me please etc
and I promise him I won't leave him, me and my shitty mouth

He really is a nice guy, very honest and very rich *coughs*, he actually did a lot thing that I asked him to do to make me stay with him. I'm kinda surprised.

You can't help that your feelings have shifted away from him. No one deserves to be ignored, but then again, no one deserves to have to force themselves with someone without strong feelings for them.

I know

On another, more curious, note:

Is that you in your avatar?

LOL no, I seriously need to change my avatar hahaha.

I guess there's no way to make it simple. Keep your distance and let things settle by themselves. It might be hard in the beginning (well, especially for him, obviously), but that's the best way to do it.

I have no problem leaving guys, seriously. Each time I like someone, and they fell in love with I ran away immediately. That's why I never had a proper relationships.

But with my current one, I can leave him too, but ......

It's totally me

So I finally finished The Last of Us.

It's taken me about 3 months. Although I played over half the game in the last 3 days lol.

In the end I fucking loved it - such a brilliant game I have no idea why I found it so difficult to go back to.

Feels ahoy for the ending.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Yeah, trying to break up three times in 2014 and failed haha
He keeps begging don't leave me please etc
and I promise him I won't leave him, me and my shitty mouth

He really is a nice guy, very honest and very rich *coughs*, he actually did a lot thing that I asked him to do to make me stay with him. I'm kinda surprised.
Oh god, don't do that! My guy ended it then said all that stuff like "Who know what the future will hold for us?" and all this crap, totally screwed with me.

But yeah, codependency is never good :p

Hot.

scarlet

So I finally finished The Last of Us.

It's taken me about 3 months. Although I played over half the game in the last 3 days lol.

In the end I fucking loved it - such a brilliant game I have no idea why I found it so difficult to go back to.

Feels ahoy for the ending.

What's your fave season?

Oh god, don't do that! My guy ended it then said all that stuff like "Who know what the future will hold for us?" and all this crap, totally screwed with me.

Hot.

Oh you should know, he's a hopeless dreamer and so positive about everything. Keep saying we can be together, we'll have a great future, get married bla bla bla.

and I'm so negative about everything or a realist in my own word :p

Garcia

I can totally relate. I've been breaking a very long bad habit of being codependent and it's been the biggest challenge in my life. Distancing yourself from the wrong people (narcissists mostly) and keeping in touch with your own needs has been incredibly draining but extremely rewarding in the end.

Ollie Pooch

I can totally relate. I've been breaking a very long bad habit of being codependent and it's been the biggest challenge in my life. Distancing yourself from the wrong people (narcissists mostly) and keeping in touch with your own needs has been incredibly draining but extremely rewarding in the end.
It's taken me SEVEN months to decide to put myself first and look out for me, made me realise how bad a place I was actually in! Crazy.

Such a disastrous year. I went from a breakup straight into this rebound/codependent intense thing with this guy then an incredibly clingy and needy person latched onto me in my life, taking advantage of my goodwill and good nature and freeloading off me and my ex and sapping all my energy. But I allowed it to happen. No more!

Here's to a good 2014 :p

mantidor

Scarlet fooling everyone with his avatar :p look for where the bears are, it's kind of bad heh but well worth the watch just for the eye candy :p

And I'm finally in another far more awesome bar, kind of the only bear bar in Rio, so I'm out, good luck and good night everyone! !

Garcia

It's taken me SEVEN months to decide to put myself first and look out for me, made me realise how bad a place I was actually in! Crazy.

Such a disastrous year. I went from a breakup straight into this rebound/codependent intense thing with this guy then an incredibly clingy and needy person latched onto me in my life, taking advantage of my goodwill and good nature and freeloading off me and my ex and sapping all my energy. But I allowed it to happen. No more!

Here's to a good 2014 :p

Wow man, sounds pretty similar to something I went through not too long ago. I can tell you that you're definitely following the right path right now.

There is an blinding bright light at the end of the tunnel, believe me. You just took the first and most important step towards inner growth: Accepting that everything happened because it was you the one who allowed them to take advantage and feed of your goodwill. I came to realize this just last year and it has been an amazing metamorphosis.

My man, long time. Nice 'tache.

Kater

Banned
Harry Styles ? He's kinda cute but I never really got the appeal of him.

But this picture of him and Taylor Swift makes me laugh everytime :

I feel his pain. She sounds like a terrible person to date. Plus he might be gay, for all we know.
Google already suggested 'Harry Styles homosexual' as I searched for his name so I guess that a lot of people are thinking the same as you. :p

The photo gave me a good chuckle. The expression on his face like he is getting tortured. Priceless.

Garcia

Not my fault, using this before RPJ :p

My avatar is the only reason to watch the show
DAT ASS

Who's the guy in the avatar? :)

Edit: On another note, my AoE 2 game just crashed after an hour and half into it. Was about to raid the 2nd. CPU and the thing just crashed. C'mon now Steam, don't do this to me.

Caladrius

Am I the only person here that's mistaken a metro guy for gay and tried to ask him out?

The looks often aren't the only reason I come to the conclusion but I noticed that until recently I partially relied on stereotypes for a gaydar and I find it hard to tell the difference between metro and full-blooded gay fashion.

I've correctly identified a non-camp gay exactly twice.

Ollie Pooch

Wow man, sounds pretty similar to something I went through not too long ago. I can tell you that you're definitely following the right path right now.

There is an blinding bright light at the end of the tunnel, believe me. You just took the first and most important step towards inner growth: Accepting that everything happened because it was you the one who allowed them to take advantage and feed of your goodwill. I came to realize this just last year and it has been an amazing metamorphosis.
Yeah, the change already in my outlook has been pretty crazy - this guy said to me, "If all that happened after all this is that you feel better about yourself, then I'm stoked". So I really value that. I couldn't even look at pictures of myself and stuff like that - like really, really depressed and anxious.

The mooching/freeloading thing was just a wake up call too - I really went out of my way to help this 'friend', and when the time came to pay rent and the free ride was over I got abandoned.

I played the victim a lot too, 'wah wah poor me, how could they do this' but in the end it's up to you to get yourself out of the hole. I'm already feeling so, so much better - went out the other night and met some really cool (and hot!) people and had some good nights out. Finally. Long road!

Oh, my god I'm in love.

Grizzo

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

Haha, I'm sorry, I never really liked her, and I like to make fun of her multiple relationships, nothing too evil though. However, I'll gladly admit that her last album was great ! :D

Google already suggested 'Harry Styles homosexual' as I searched for his name so I guess that a lot of people are thinking the same as you. :p

The photo gave me a good chuckle. The expression on his face like he is getting tortured. Priceless.

We may never know, but I've always had doubts about him and Louis. If any of that were true, you'd think Liam would be more sympathetic towards gay people. That Duck Dynasty uncle is a vile person.

mantidor

Not my fault, using this before RPJ :p

My avatar is the only reason to watch the show
DAT ASS

Dat everything .

He is actually quite short but I'm perfectly fine to make an exception with him.
not even in my wildest dreams I would have a chance with him D:

edir: yes I should be out but I felt like answering, now back to the party :p weird, here in Rio, this supposedly bear bar is more about 60+ men. I honestly would love to have a long conversation with them. They had lived through everything, but even then, I'm not looking for hook ups, and seems they actually are! its kind of awesome in a way, yes, old gay people exist and they want the same thing as straight old people do.

scarlet

Dat everything .

He is actually quite short but I'm perfectly fine to make an exception with him.
not even in my wildest dreams I would have a chance with him D:

edir: yes I should be out but I felt like answering, now back to the party :p weird, here in Rio, this supposedly bear bar is more about 60+ men. I honestly would love to have a long conversation with them. They had lived through everything, but even then, I'm not looking for hook ups, and seems they actually are! its kind of awesome in a way, yes, old gay people exist and they want the same thing as straight old people do.

I really wanna go to Rio someday, but the ticket price is insane lol.

Alrus

Damn exams making me miss all the discussions in this thread :/

There's actually a french documentary about old gay people (men and women), called "Les Invisibles". It actually looked pretty interesting going by the trailers, didn't watch it though (and I'm not sure it's been translated in english either). Will probably do some day.

Kater

Banned
Haha, I'm sorry, I never really liked her, and I like to make fun of her multiple relationships, nothing too evil though. However, I'll gladly admit that her last album was great ! :D

We may never know, but I've always had doubts about him and Louis. If any of that were true, you'd think Liam would be more sympathetic towards gay people. That Duck Dynasty uncle is a vile person.
From what I gathered from his twitter account he said (after the backlash to his comment happened) that he doesn't agree on everything with the Duck Dynasty people. Don't know if that was just damage control or if he was honest about that.

The pics of Harry and Louise are really cute. I can't tell if they are into each other or if it's just an image thing like for many Pop- and Rockstars

mantidor speaking about gay bars reminded me of a story how I was out with a friend. I was at a gay bar and got a bit drunk and was poking this bear's belly like he was the pillsbury doughboy. Thankfully he had a sense of humor and thought I was cute my friend took me away and drove me home lol.

scarlet

mantidor speaking about gay bars reminded me of a story how I was out with a friend. I was at a gay bar and got a bit drunk and was poking this bear's belly like he was the pillsbury doughboy.

Thankfully he had a sense of humor and thought I was cute my friend took me away and drove me home lol.

Cutest thing ever!

mantidor speaking about gay bars reminded me of a story how I was out with a friend. I was at a gay bar and got a bit drunk and was poking this bear's belly like he was the pillsbury doughboy. Thankfully he had a sense of humor and thought I was cute my friend took me away and drove me home lol.
omfg lool

_Isaac

Haha. That is cute.

Rule #1: Be attractive.
Rule #2: Don't be unattractive.

Haha. That is cute.

Rule #1: Be attractive.
Rule #2: Don't be unattractive.

When I am drunk I become silly and a bit flirty but nothing too crazy lol.
My friend was like ok let's go now you had too much lol. I am a lightweight btw I was not prepared for that drink.

RM8

I'm re-watching the Fantastic Four film. The effects seem pretty dated now, can't believe it happened 9 years ago.

Chris Evans, though :p

_Isaac

I'm re-watching the Fantastic Four film. The effects seem pretty dated now, can't believe it happened 9 years ago.

Chris Evans, though :p

I seem to remember he kept some of his chest hair for that role right? None of this smooth stuff from Captain America.

daripad

So I just noticed that my belly is getting huge again. I need to diet and do excercise again. I really need to, I don't want to become a fat and ugly guy again, I can't go back to it :'(

Ollie Pooch

Oh god, you're hot too - there are soooooo many cute people on this forum.

Where the fuck are all of you hiding?
Ah! Thanks man.

I used to post on here (and in older versions of this thread) a lot but kind of drifted away from it. Oh, and im in Brisbane :)

My crush asked me for a kiss. He was like "Come on, I'm leaving". I told him that he's not leaving that soon, so I turned him down, he asked why and I told him I would feel bad about it (because I want more than just a random kiss). I hugged him and just wanted to cry. He was like noooo. So I just cheered up and gave him a little kiss on the lips. He was happy. I'm not sure how I feel.

Maybe I should have gone all out for it. I'm such a terrible slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom