• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
My crush asked me for a kiss. He was like "Come on, I'm leaving". I told him that he's not leaving that soon, so I turned him down, he asked why and I told him I would feel bad about it (because I want more than just a random kiss). I hugged him and just wanted to cry. He was like noooo. So I just cheered up and gave him a little kiss on the lips. He was happy. I'm not sure how I feel.

Maybe I should have gone all out for it. I'm such a terrible slut.
Sounds like you need some flirting tips. "I'm a slut!"

God, that'd drive me nuts. He knows you're into him and is playing games. Slap him.

So I just noticed that my belly is getting huge again. I need to diet and do excercise again. I really need to, I don't want to become a fat and ugly guy again, I can't go back to it :'(
Goodness, tell me about it. I was doing so well before. I mean, at the time, I felt huge, but then I look back at older pictures and wonder what the hell was wrong with my mindset.

Anyway, I guess it would be a good New Year's resolution to get into shape.
So that I can fulfill my resolution of getting laid in 2014. ;)

Sounds like you need some flirting tips. "I'm a slut!"

God, that'd drive me nuts. He knows you're into him and is playing games. Slap him.
I've gone from happy, to sad, to angry, because a first kiss with someone you really like is supposed to be amazing, not wrong and make you feel like shit.

I really want to talk to him about it but I'm home now and his cellphone is dead (he dropped it in the pool, it was still working but he obviously is gonna keep it off until he dries it or something). I have no clue what to do with him.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I've gone from happy, to sad, to angry, because a first kiss with someone you really like is supposed to be amazing, not wrong and make you feel like shit.

I really want to talk to him about it but I'm home now and his cellphone is dead (he dropped it in the pool, it was still working but he obviously is gonna keep it off until he dries it or something). I have no clue what to do with him.
Honestly, there's probably not much to talk about and if he doesn't say what you want when you call, you'll feel even worse. Just chalk it up to liking someone who isn't reciprocating and move on. His loss. You'll find someone better, really. This stuff isn't meant to be a struggle ;) And if you can't do that just cut him off for a while, make him chase ya. Haha!

Mark1

gifs?
yassss
tumblr_mtc3n5yqzT1sr8l5go1_500.gif
Just noticed the new thread (been off GAF for a while), I see this and go silent.....

Anyway I've been happy the past few months, had my first date and kiss (initially I was concerned to do it because I was worried about having someone else's fluids in my body, but after a while it felt normal, it is no longer something I dread since trying it. Great guy as well, very patient, kind and we get along so well. We share the same interests and goals. He's good looking but doesn't necessarily have a great body. But he's very rare amongst the gay men I've known, his personality alone is great. We both share an interest in lifting weights and getting bigger (he loves my muscles though (pecs specifically ;) ). Since seeing him I feel less pressured for sex since as I said he's patient and wants me to feel comfortable.

I think that date alone made me see a lot of my worries were indeed around me being a virgin. He just seems great, I'm excited by the prospect of him getting bigger as well so if things work out he could be exactly what I want from a guy (kind, caring, similar interests (gaming, lifting weights, etc), patient, wants to talk)

Well, I was really stressed at work today and decided to take a one-hour break... and I got a bit bored, and when I am bored at work I tend to do GIFs... and I really liked The Cream Pies' Bill Reilich... so... whatever...

Bill%20Reilich-1.gif

http://i.minus.com/dR4JhoATOik0y/Bill Reilich-2.gif

http://i.minus.com/dbvWN51tlUkhbU/Bill Reilich-3.gif

http://i.minus.com/dbqUQfBJ5Qq50J/Bill Reilich-4.gif

[some of those GIFs are big, don't quote them all if you do or convert the IMG tags to URL tags, please]

...This thread is going to be fun

Am I the only person here that's mistaken a metro guy for gay and tried to ask him out?

The looks often aren't the only reason I come to the conclusion but I noticed that until recently I partially relied on stereotypes for a gaydar and I find it hard to tell the difference between metro and full-blooded gay fashion.

I've correctly identified a non-camp gay exactly twice.

You're not the only one. It happened to me last year, with a guy I met at work. I thought he was gay because his hair is perfect, he wears girls jeans and most of his friends are girls. I mean.. I don't like to stereotype BUT. (and yes those are silly reasons to think someone is gay, but oh well)
He gave me his number and we hung out a few times until I stopped working at the job I met him at. He knows I'm gay and he said he likes girls when I asked if he was straight or gay.

Anyways, moral of the story, it's hard to tell if someone is actually gay these days. :p

My gaydar is impeccable.

My laydar is awful. Everyone I want to bang wants something serious and people I take the time to try and develop emotional connections with always run off because they're just looking for sex.

RM8

My gaydar is a piece of crap. I don't think I've ever correctly spotted a non walking stereotype homo guy, lol.

Alrus

It looks kind of cheap and lazy tbh. Not really a photoshop issue.

I don't really know anything about the series though, is it a drama or a comedy?

Edit: Also I will never be able to find a guy sporting just a mustache attractive...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

daripad

My gaydar sucks. Every guy who I think is gay is very straight. People have to tell me someone is gay because I never imagined that from that certain person. So yes, my gaydar works badly, it spots the wrong guys and the right ones are not identified.

And that's why I should not approach a guy ever because they all would be straight and I would just make an awkward moment

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have a beard too >.>

gays are so picky about appearances

And hmm, dramedies never really worked for me...

Well, not all dramedies are created equal. Some lean more towards the drama side of things, some lean more towards the comedy - I haven't seen the show so I don't know how I'd classify it, but from what I gather from reviews, it seems as though it's more of a drama with comedic elements.

To be honest I'm not particular, and I don't mean that in the 'diplomatic' way. Beard, mustache, clean shaven, stubble, it really is all good imo.

edit: no to goatees, soul patches, and weird-ass 'chin strap' shenanigans though.

Alrus

gays are so picky about appearances

I'm really not that picky, I just really don't find staches attractive when they're all by themselves.

Well, not all dramedies are created equal. Some lean more towards the drama side of things, some lean more towards the comedy - I haven't seen the show so I don't know how I'd classify it, but from what I gather from reviews, it seems as though it's more of a drama with comedic elements.

I guess we'll see, hope the drama and comedy aspects don't clash too much.

I have a question regarding engagement rings for masculine of center women. I want to propose to my girfriend. We've been dating 3 years and I am planning on proposing some time early 2015. I'd like to take a year to save up and buy a killer ring. What the hell type of ring does one buy to propose to a stud? More specifically..stone or no stone?

edit: if this is in the wrong place, let me know. i know that posters here lean male, but i did not see a lesbogaf thread.

btkadams

I have a question regarding engagement rings for masculine of center women. I want to propose to my girfriend. We've been dating 3 years and I am planning on proposing some time early 2015. I'd like to take a year to save up and buy a killer ring. What the hell type of ring does one buy to propose to a stud? More specifically..stone or no stone?

edit: if this is in the wrong place, let me know. i know that posters here lean male, but i did not see a lesbogaf thread.

no, i do not think you are in the wrong place. this thread is for anyone in the lgbt community, as far as i know.

there are some really nice rings out there that don't have stones. if that's the look you think she would prefer, there are a lot of options. that's the route i would take.

Welcome you're not in the wrong place. *hugs*

Sai-kun

Banned

1) Congratulations in advance! :)

2) You're absolutely in the right place. Welcome!

3) I have no idea, sorry. :( Any way of sneakily finding out what her preference would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom