• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Yours also changed. Angry Grizzo is somehow even cuter than the straight-faced one. <3

thanks El Gato <3 I have several Grizzo avis, I'm switching between them from time to time

I'm talking about Moomay.

Lol american grizzo.

haha yeah that choice was inspired by all those Kirby boxart
never understood why they would make him appear angry

Anyone like Josh Hutcherson?

josh-hutcherson-wallpaper-hd-hd-wallpapers-1-360x270.jpg

He's also open to a relationship with a guy

husbando

Oh yeah, I've read the interview you're talking about! He says he's straight, but that maybe someday a guy could blow his mind and make him fall in love with him.

Still, I don't think it's ever gonna happen to him, but it's cute that he thinks that way. The world would be a better place if everybody thought the same! Also, he was pretty hot in that photoshoot :

This is why I don't bother with TT records :mad: When I'm not playing as Toad/ette, I'm playing as Koopa Troopa, Lakitu or Lemmy Koopa.

Also, guys, the "trick" was assuming everyone is straight! :p

Pffft, such inferior characters.

I highly doubt that 95% of the people are truly straight =P

360 degree vision, Eye-flopping, Eye-wrestling, Eye leashes, Eye-boxing, Eye-stalking...

They're giving away the Sims 2+all the expansions for free to Origin users. There's a thread over on Gaming Side about it.

I want nothing to do with 4.

Oh that's pretty cool! I'm kinda sad about some of the changes in The Sims 4, but I don't think I'll be able to resist lol.

Quick someone post a cute guy.

tumblr_lz3rupl4Mi1qbui1yo4_500.jpg

/thread

jk lol

But that would make things easier for me,I'd know which guy is gay or not. But yes, I don't want to hear what religious people think, it would be uncomfortable.

At this point I'd rather go with mind control. Yes, it is a highly immoral power. But it wouldn't cause mental or physical distress. Most likely.

The Hunger Games series as a whole is just pretty terrible.
I liked the first one and thought the second one was okay. Mockingjay is just on another level of trash. Confusing writing, killing characters for no reason, and the characters are entirely different from who they were in the previous 2 books.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm sure those slave soldiers would oblige her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom