• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I hate my wavy hair, I wish it was straight! I can just wet my hair real quick and do the cool bed-hair look, but I'd rather just have it lay down lol

We should trade. How wavy are we talking about tho I don't want like an auto-afro.

Something like this would be ideal:
iTmmgxkdSZ3J6.jpg
Then again, I'm sure Jared has an army of hairstylists working on his head day and night.

This is true. But I like it, and I wanted a change of pace.

Beseda is such a trendsetter.

Sibylus

Banned
Nice haircut.

I wish I was born with wavier hair. I need to expend a lot of effort to give it some body. Otherwise, it's all straight as rulers.

I envy the people who can pull off that bed-hair look effortlessly.
Sup.

Though not technically effortless. Moisture for the moisture-curl god.

Haly

Sup.

Though not technically effortless. Moisture for the moisture-curl god.
If only it was as easy as switching hair products.

I'd have to break out the hot air brush to get the volume I want. Ain't nobody got time for that.
R u going to scalp each other?

I have a lot of fetishes, some of them pertaining to violence, but this is not one of them.

Haly

Is there anyone who is ~16 except for Youngblade?

Grakl

My bf and I get asked if we're in high school sometimes, always hilarious. I got defensive once when some Gamestop employee told him that his parent needed to be there to buy an M rated game though, lol.

Haly

My bf and I get asked if we're in high school sometimes, always hilarious. I got defensive once when some Gamestop employee told him that his parent needed to be there to buy an M rated game though, lol.
hnnnng

Flying would be great. I think reading minds would suck though, you'd basically have to become a saint to remain untouched by everyone's internal BS. But being able to experience their subjectivity and take a brain ride would be so cool. Hmm.

daripad

Flying would be great. I think reading minds would suck though, you'd basically have to become a saint to remain untouched by everyone's internal BS.

But that would make things easier for me,I'd know which guy is gay or not. But yes, I don't want to hear what religious people think, it would be uncomfortable.

RM8

But that would make things easier for me,I'd know which guy is gay or not. But yes, I don't want to hear what religious people think, it would be uncomfortable.
There's a trick for guessing if someone's gay or not that is ~95% accurate - assume they're straight :p

Kater

Banned
You just made me crack up lol.

Also, it's
Peach =P

I need to play against y'alls ghosts.

She even beat me on the Rainbow Road. Damn me falling off the road that one time.
Getting really annoyed here
at my own lack of skillz.

Maybe we should do a real race sometimes. Not for now though since I'm still all salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom