• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She even beat me on the Rainbow Road. Damn me falling off the road that one time.
Getting really annoyed here
at my own lack of skillz.

Maybe we should do a real race sometimes. Not for now though since I'm still all salty.

Peach is just badass like that =P

What RR, the new one or N64 one? Do you know about the shortcut in the new one?

And awww, don't get salty, MK8 is supposed to be fun!

What character are you playing as? Make sure you're playing with a heavy one cos acceleration isn't very helpful in time trial since you're not getting hit by people.
I can't wait to play The Sims 2 for realsies now.

LOL! Dem eyes!

Did you mean The Sims 4?

RM8

What character are you playing as? Make sure you're playing with a heavy one cos acceleration isn't very helpful in time trial since you're not getting hit by people.
This is why I don't bother with TT records :mad: When I'm not playing as Toad/ette, I'm playing as Koopa Troopa, Lakitu or Lemmy Koopa.

Also, guys, the "trick" was assuming everyone is straight! :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This thread has never been more boner-killing than it is now.

Haly

I mean in general terms, if I had a boner, this thread would've killed it.

As it stands, I have negative boner right now, like a boner deficit.

Quick someone post a cute guy.

Od7gwYy.jpg

Haly

Is bigger still better when its mouth is disease ridden.

They literally kill by infecting their prey with all kinds of shit using the bacterial flora in their mouths.

Alrus

That guy is pretty cute indeed. Also where's that cute cat animation coming from?

Edit: Not Kit Harrington, I meant the blonde dude with the weird earlobes. This thread moves too fast :/

Is bigger still better when its mouth is disease ridden.

They literally kill by infecting their prey with all kinds of shit using the bacterial flora in their mouths.

They're also super fast apparently.

Sai-kun

Banned
Flying would be great. I think reading minds would suck though, you'd basically have to become a saint to remain untouched by everyone's internal BS. But being able to experience their subjectivity and take a brain ride would be so cool. Hmm.

Oh my god I love Maria Bamford. She is so amazing. One of my favorite comedians ever!

Guys... I have 2 weeks of summer vacation left lol
I'm crying tears of joy because apparently I'm done with science classes and that makes me really happy because I fucking despise science. Really can't believe It's going to be my Junior year already, I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom