• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Very italianish i was suprised it was a mexican origin very cool and interesting he got mine right off the bat but if you can guess where in the US dari extra points!

daripad

Wait, if I have a deep voice that would change my perception on some people's reaction when I speak :eek:

Very italianish i was suprised it was a mexican origin very cool and interesting he got mine right off the bat but if you can guess where in the US dari extra points!

West?

Still so sleepy.
Need some ☕ ☕ ☕

Daripad, you sound fine.

Unlike me and my lisp. :(

I can't pronounce R in Spanish :'(

Kater

Banned

Austrian. :p

My original accent really shines through when I try to speak other languages, apparently. Weird, since I don't speak in the dialect of the people here.

Kind of related, I just found out that there is an animu character with the name Austria. Anime is weird, yo.

HylianTom

Banned
Southern cowboy/country accents are the worst.
I dunno.. when I met HylianGreg, he had a bit of a Mississippi accent that would drive me absolutely nuts. It seems to have faded over the years. He's smart though - he'll fake it sometimes when he's feeling romantic or if he wants to tease me. Good times! :p

Grakl

I dunno.. when I met HylianGreg, he had a bit of a Mississippi accent that would drive me absolutely nuts. It seems to have faded over the years. He's smart though - he'll fake it sometimes when he's feeling romantic or if he wants to tease me. Good times! :p

My bf likes southern accents too, but I'm from Texas and learned to hate them for some reason, hah.

Kater

Banned
I really do have a fetish after all.
Some of the accents in that thread are really hot. ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

Tempted to do this voice thing now lol. Christopher got dat strong island ny accent :p. ( Like I probably do lol)
You all sound nice, and the whole accent thread is entertaining lol

Ahasverus

I, as the OP of the Accent thread have been commented lots of times.. and they say I sound like Dracula, or creepy, or... jeez. That's Greeeeat. *kills himself* Why didn't I inherit that colombian swag? Damnit.

Kater

Banned
Young Christoph Waltz...
tumblr_mjxdabaXr71qaohpwo1_250.gif

_1358348419.gif

young-Cristoph-christoph-waltz-32669188-405-313.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na4sAE_a36Y

...makes me wish I had a time machine.
He is (or he was) Kit Harington tier cute.
Don't get me wrong, he is still good-looking but way past my age.

Ahasversus, your voice sounds nice, the accent makes it only better. Plus it fits your avatar.

Alrus

I feel very uncomfortable hearing my own voice for some reason, so I'm not going to participate in the accent thing, although hearing other's people accent is interesting.

Grizzo

I feel very uncomfortable hearing my own voice for some reason, so I'm not going to participate in the accent thing, although hearing other's people accent is interesting.

I'm with you on that one, I hate my voice, but from what I've seen everybody feels the same (regarding their own voice, I mean).

I think it's because we're used to hear our inner voice, so when we hear it from "outside", it comes out as strange

Kater

Banned

It's always weird (for me) hearing my own voice coming from somewhere else than my mouth, haha. Probably just a natural reaction.

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm with you on that one, I hate my voice, but from what I've seen everybody feels the same (regarding their own voice, I mean).

I think it's because we're used to hear our inner voice, so when we hear it from "outside", it comes out as strange

yeah, my inner voice is totally different from how i actually sound.

and i sound even worse on video/the phone. i hate my voice so much :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom