• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Southern cowboy/country accents are the best.

mhm

I feel very uncomfortable hearing my own voice for some reason, so I'm not going to participate in the accent thing, although hearing other's people accent is interesting.

yeah, my inner voice is totally different from how i actually sound.

and i sound even worse on video/the phone. i hate my voice so much :/

Same. We should start a support group for people like us. :(

Kater

Banned
Nintendo is doing a new Treehouse Live Stream at Comic Con
and Erik is probably there
. ⌒(o^▽^o)ノ

Alrus

Well since everyone's doing it, I'll try to record my voice tomorrow. Get ready for the terrible french belgian accent, I haven't really practiced my spoken english since I came back from the US, so it's been 6 years, we'll see how it goes :p

Grizzo

Well since everyone's doing it, I'll try to record my voice tomorrow. Get ready for the terrible french belgian accent, I haven't really practiced my spoken english since I came back from the US, so it's been 6 years, we'll see how it goes :p

So you do speak french! I had always wondered if you did.

i tried toping today and i didn't like it that much i prefer bottoming and vaginal sex.

oh and i saw boyhood today good movie had me in tears.

more details

Very NSFW

my friend let me top him i lasted 30 minutes and he seemed like he got alot of pleasure from it. but i only came a little ( when i fantasize about sleeping with men i like being dominated but when i fantasize about sleeping with women i like being the dominant one.) afterwards he fucked me doggystyle and it felt better than the last time. Last time he went slower because it was my first time. But this time he went a whole lot faster and talked dirty to me. no bullshit but i think i'm in love with this guy.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Very NSFW

my friend let me top him i lasted 30 minutes and he seemed like he got alot of pleasure from it. but i only came a little ( when i fantasize about sleeping with men i like being dominated but when i fantasize about sleeping with women i like being the dominant one.) afterwards he fucked me doggystyle and it felt better than the last time. Last time he went slower because it was my first time. But this time he went a whole lot faster and talked dirty to me. no bullshit but i think i'm in love with this guy.

that's cool. i guess. thanx for the write up

I guess everyone's practicing for the future LBTQGAF roundtable discussion podcast where we discuss such pressing issues in the community like whether bigger truly is better and finally reach a consensus.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You sound completely different from what I imagined.

I mean, it makes sense for you to have an accent, but I never pictured you having one.

What were you expecting exactly?

I guess everyone's practicing for the future LBTQGAF roundtable discussion podcast where we discuss such pressing issues in the community like whether bigger truly is better and finally reach a consensus.

Bears vs Twinks: The Sexening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom