• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
TQfEMAr.gif

This baby elephant is adorable and I wanted to share

Me after seeing Guardians of the Galaxy.
Omg it was so rad :3

92.png

even worse when you have an awkward boner rubbing against you. no. let me sleep

If you're sleeping with someone and getting a boner is awkward...then idk. Like why would that be a problem.

Good thing love is worth it :3

It is :3 <3

Had my first drink tonight. Rum and coke. Just a glass though. I think I feel the effects? Though it could be placebo. Rum was 45% alcohol by volume. Wasn't much put in the coke though.

Mmmmm my man. Rum n coke or jack n coke are my go to's when I can't think of anything else to get.

Had my first drink tonight. Rum and coke. Just a glass though. I think I feel the effects? Though it could be placebo. Rum was 45% alcohol by volume. Wasn't much put in the coke though.
That was my first drink, too. (That I purchased legally at a bar, at least.) Can't say I enjoyed the flavor of it. I'd rather have something super concentrated I can down quickly.

I feel a great disturbance in the gay community, as though millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror...

(I srsly just went into mourning.)
Fortunately, both fit and chubby work just fine for me, so I'm good either way. :3 Although he definitely did look amazing in Guardians... Hmm...

But seriously though, I definitely do kinda have to respect actors that are willing to go back and forth like that and lose and gain weight again for their various roles. I mean, I assume it's basically just another part of the job of an actor and I assume most of them don't really think that much of it, but I was actually able to be arsed to put in the effort to get fit and get a six-pack and all that, I know I wouldn't want to give it up that easily, especially since I would be more healthy and have more energy and all that, so I dunno, that it seems to just kinda roll off him and he takes in stride and has fun with it is kinda awesome to me I guess.

Monocle

Fortunately, both fit and chubby work just fine for me, so I'm good either way. :3 Although he definitely did look amazing in Guardians... Hmm...

But seriously though, I definitely do kinda have to respect actors that are willing to go back and forth like that and lose and gain weight again for their various roles. I mean, I assume it's basically just another part of the job of an actor and I assume most of them don't really think that much of it, but I was actually able to be arsed to put in the effort to get fit and get a six-pack and all that, I know I wouldn't want to give it up that easily, especially since I would be more healthy and have more energy and all that, so I dunno, that it seems to just kinda roll off him and he takes in stride and has fun with it is kinda awesome to me I guess.
I definitely get where you're coming from. He has my respect as an actor for being committed enough to transform himself as his roles require. For purely selfish reasons, though, I'd love for him to stay fit.

Luckily, there's no shortage of hunks. And Guardians 2 is on the way!

Rayis

Chris Pratt would still be hot with the weight on tbh,

also about spooning, if someone had a boner while spooning with me, I'd more than gladly take care of it ;D

Chris Pratt is putting the weight back on for Parks and Rec.

I don't really see why Parks and Rec requires him to be chubby for his character to work. I think he'd be just as funny if he looked like he does now. (not to mention sexy!) I always thought he was cute even when he was a bit bigger, but he looks so hot right now.

Chris Pratt is putting the weight back on for Parks and Rec.

DRby8fm.jpg

I think this is an old article for people who were wondering. I think for when he did zero dark thirty or another movie. I'll take chubby and fit Pratt ant day. He's gotten much better than his time on Everwood.
what-are-they-up-to-Chris-Pratt.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh my god what the fuck is this?

PRATT IS BRIGHT?

First Amy, and now Bright. All the Everwood people are getting into Marvel, I can't.

Waiting for Ephram as Stephen Strange.

Caladrius

I can't help but wonder if my friend is ignoring me.

Maybe I'm just a paranoid asshole.

You thought it was adorable and wanted to know how long it would take for you to get your own flappy stompy.

Eh, too much money to feed.

I'll just get a Tarantula.

tbh i just skimmed your post so i didnt see that part

To be fair reading my posts in their entirety has a similar effect to UV radiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom