• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just saw a previous crush's dick via picture and it was so big that it was a bit of a turn off.
tumblr_inline_n2t16wOHVW1rxjdb3.gif

Was this your face after seeing the pic?
tumblr_mo54meHvIg1rotn1uo3_250.gif

couldn't resist posting these gifs after watching this classic clip earlier XD

Kater

Banned
The discussions about rape on the gaming side and sociopathic trolls on the offtopic side are both too much for me (because of some of the dismissive or defensive posts). :/

Also, hey LGBT GAF, what are you people here up to tonight (or today, different time zones and all that)?

The discussions about rape on the gaming side and sociopathic trolls on the offtopic side are both too much for me (because of some of the dismissive or defensive posts). :/

Also, hey LGBT GAF, what are you people here up to tonight (or today, different time zones and all that)?

Having lunch

Kinsei

Banned

Browsing GAF and reading Game of Thrones.

I plan on playing some more Dynasty Warriors 8 later tonight. It's great prep for Hyrule Warriors.

Kater

Banned
Having lunch

Bon Appétit!

Lunch would probably be a good idea for me too, haven't eaten anything besides two slices of pizza today.

Browsing GAF and reading Game of Thrones.

I plan on playing some more Dynasty Warriors 8 later tonight. It's great prep for Hyrule Warriors.

Hope you are enjoying the
best fantasy
books
of all time
as much as I do!

Heard a lot of good things about Dynasty Warriors 8 from Jim Sterling already, have to check that out once I get a PC.

Btw, what's the character in Hyrule Warriors that you are the most hyped about? Mine is (still) Darunia.

Have you done any of the optional bosses yet?

1's mostly messy level design drove the devs into making the sequels much more linear, so that sort of frustrating level design is mostly gone from them.

2 is generally much more focused and refined than the first game, and combat is extremely slick. 2's main weaknesses from a gameplay perspective (story is generally pinned as confusing, watch the Chain of Memories cutscenes to alleviate that somewhat) are overly flat and linear level design and generally being easy. The latter point is nullified somewhat by Proud mode and completely countered by Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix/ HD's Critical difficulty. Critical Mode IMO is the best way to play the game by far. Sora is turned into a glass cannon with a variety of options at his disposal that allows for fast-paced, high-stakes battles. If you have the temper for it Critical is a very rewarding experience, as well as the easy way to get the best secret ending. (Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance unfortunately don't have Critical modes nearly as good, as enemies are just given massive defensive boosts without increasing the player's offensive capabilities to compensate, so without grinding the Player does an absolute pittiance of damage. Because of that don't be reluctant to go for Proud mode with those.)

Birth by Sleep (which is a main title despite the lack of numbering, and one of the main lead-ins to Kingdom Hearts 3, alongside Dream Drop Distance) marries the two styles to an extent, with more platforming and vertical level design but is mostly action-oriented like 2 is, so if you can get past the repetition of worlds I think you'll enjoy it. (to elaborate, all three storylines go through the same worlds, though the exact areas traveled and objectives to do differ between characters somewhat.

Dream Drop Distance/3D actually does have a New Game +. None of the other games do though. (And of course there's the issue of whether or not you own a 3DS.)

3D is a solid game, but it suffers really badly from being blatantly rushed with some half-baked gameplay systems. The flowmotion system is great to mess around with, but level design is completely borked because they didn't give it any limitations and just went crazy with scale to compensate. The Dream eater elements are unfortunately also tied to your abilities, so you have to dick around with the virtual pet features and a guide if you want to get a not-atrocious ability set. (Second chance and one more are infuriatingly hard to get if you don't know what Dream eaters have them, and you will need them for the last set of bosses.)

358/2 Days and Re:coded aren't worth playing and have/are getting cutscene collections anyway, so don't worry about those.

Quite a comprehensive reply, and given that I haven't yet played the others this is going to be very useful to have.

Regarding what I've done, I'm trying not to use a guide (after at least five years [it was, however, definitely more, it was probably about eight years ago that I had gotten most of the way through it) of avoiding everything Kingdom Hearts, I decided that if I could do it much younger without help I'd replicate that now so it's probably better to just give a general overview so you can get some sort of idea of what I've done:

Sora is level 61 and, with the Kingdom Key and no other items equipped has 66 Max HP, 9 Max MP, 35 Max AP, 30 STR, 30 DEF, and 251,365 Experience points. I started on Proud mode and finished the game without Continues. I chose the Staff and dropped the sword, while starting at night. I finished the final boss and reloaded from the "Final Rest" save point upon the discovery that you couldn't continue after the game or do a New Game Plus.
Donald with the Mage's Staff and Holy Circlet is level 58, with 54 Max HP, 7 Max MP, 24 Max AP, 28 STR, and 25 DEF.
Goofy with the Knight's Shield and no other items equipped is level 60, has 72 Max HP, 5 Max MP, 21 Max AP, 27 STR, and 27 DEF.

In the Coliseum:
The Phil Cup is completed in its entirety. The Pegasus Cup I've not done the time trial yet. The Hercules Cup I've finished as a group. The Hades Cup I've finished as a group. I'm working on the Gold Match's (boss name)
Ice Titan
fight. I die nearly instantly in the Platinum Match's (boss name)
Sephiroth
fight at my current level.

In general:
I've seven mini-games (I presume there are eight). I've 14/17 Blue Trinities, 6/6 Red Trinities, 6/9 Green Trinities, 2/4 Yellow Trinities, and 4/10 White Trinities. I've 60 puppies found. I've up to the ninth Ansem Report, but I'm missing all of the even numbered reports except the eighth. I've 9/12 items synthesised (I think, I've not gone back to Traverse Town to check but I'm around that) and 15 Keyblades for Sora, 7 staves for Donald, and 7 shields for Goofy. I've not yet returned to any of the world's except Olympus Coliseum since finishing the game. I've fifty percent of the trophies according to the status on PSN. Given the stars on all of the worlds went up I'm assuming there is new content on every world so I'll go through them in trying to reach level 100 after finishing the Gold Match.

Regarding the other games, well, it's certainly encouraging to hear that about two. It's slightly unfortuante that they perhaps went too extreme in linearising the game judging by the description (although I'm sure there's some elements of the exploration of the first retained), but the benefits, particularly those that seem to be brought about through Critical Mode, seem to more than make up for it. I'm somewhat confused though, my understanding is that the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix was not yet out. Is this one going to be unchanged from its Playstation 2 iteration with the exception fo the visuals (as it's my understanding the first game had abilities added and certain things re-adjusted which I haven't researched further admittedly)?

I'll be sure to play Birth by Sleep and the second game, but I'll probably end up giving the less consequential (or weaker) titles a miss as you advise (I don't have a 3DS so can't go through Dream Drop Distance, and it seems to have some substantial issues if a guide is a necessity anyway).

Kinsei

Banned
Bon Appétit!

Lunch would probably be a good idea for me too, haven't eaten anything besides two slices of pizza today.

best fantasy
books
of all time
as much as I do!

Heard a lot of good things about Dynasty Warriors 8 from Jim Sterling already, have to check that out once I get a PC.

Btw, what's the character in Hyrule Warriors that you are the most hyped about? Mine is (still) Darunia.

DW8 is great. My biggest complaint is Xingcai's outfit.

That's a tough one, but I guess I'd have to say Shiek. I'm definitely going through the OoT levels first, since that seems to be the era she travels to.

Speaking of Darunia, I really hope he gets a skull hammer skin for the megaton hammer. The skull hammer is my favorite Zelda item ever.

Bon Appétit!

best fantasy
books
of all time
as much as I do!

Did you just call me a tit?
jk

Kater

Banned
^Oh you, Henchmen. :p

DW8 is great. My biggest complaint is Xingcai's outfit.

That's a tough one, but I guess I'd have to say Shiek. I'm definitely going through the OoT levels first, since that seems to be the era she travels to.

Speaking of Darunia, I really hope he gets a skull hammer skin for the megaton hammer. The skull hammer is my favorite Zelda item ever.

Had to look up that character on Google. It's been 8 or 9 years since I last played a real Dynasty Warriors game. Well, I played a bit of One Piece Pirate Warriors at a friends home a few times but that's about it. (Btw, what would you say is the genre One Piece Unlimited World falls in? Is that a Musou as well?)

Sheik has a great moveset and her design is well done, so definitely a good choice. (Though way too tame for me personally, I like the more brutal kind of characters in such games)

Skull Hammer? From which game is that one again?

Kinsei

Banned
Had to look up that character on Google. It's been 8 or 9 years since I last played a real Dynasty Warriors game. Well, I played a bit of One Piece Pirate Warriors at a friends home a few times but that's about it. (Btw, what would you say is the genre One Piece Unlimited World falls in? Is that a Musou as well?)

Sheik has a great moveset and her design is well done, so definitely a good choice. (Though way too tame for me personally, I like the more brutal kind of characters in such games)

A Google search on her doesn't really show a problem, as it's not the design itself, but what the developers did with it. Every time you move forward you get a panty shot, and when she's riding a horse instead of sitting down she's squatting so you get even more panty shots.

Power characters are fun (I love Huang Gai, Lu Bu, etc,), but I'll always prefer speedier characters. Speed seems even more important in HW as there doesn't seem to be any mounts.

The skull hammer is from Wind Waker.

RM8

He lives in Mexico, so needless to say they're a thing here :p Mostly for children parties and during winter holidays.

daripad

lol that actually happened in my sister's 5 year old birthday. She had a Togepi piñata but it was so hard that no one could break the piñata. One kid got furious and started to punch it but he got injured instead. She also had a Pikachu piñata but it was softer, actually it was me who broke it. I don't remember what happened with Togepi :/

Are piñata's common in birthday parties in the US, assuming that's where you live? I always see them on US TV shows and it's something I've never seen here in the UK

I'm in Mexico, you can't have a party without one.

Kater

Banned
Going to a cousin's birthday party. I'll have to break the piñata :p
Colourful and full of sweets, what could be better? :D

Have fun, daripad!

A Google search on her doesn't really show a problem, as it's not the design itself, but what the developers did with it. Every time you move forward you get a panty shot, and when she's riding a horse instead of sitting down she's squatting so you get even more panty shots.

Power characters are fun (I love Huang Gai, Lu Bu, etc,), but I'll always prefer speedier characters. Speed seems even more important in HW as there doesn't seem to be any mounts.

The skull hammer is from Wind Waker.
Urgh, that's terrible. And at the same time, I've come to expect such stuff from these mostly Japanese developers and publishers.

Yeah, speed can be fun but I just like the feeling of playing some beast-like warrior more like Zoro in OP:pW3. Slow but when he hits, the enemies fly en masse through the air. There are enemies I will have need of lighter, more acrobatic characters though in HW against some of the bosses (like Ghirahim, he looks way too fast to catch with a hammer blow).

It's called "Stahlhammer" (= Steel Hammer) in the German version of the game instead of "Skeletthammer"(= Skull Hammer) which would be the literal translation.

lol that actually happened in my sister's 5 year old birthday. She had a Togepi piñata but it was so hard that no one could break the piñata. One kid got furious and started to punch it but he got injured instead. She also had a Pikachu piñata but it was softer, actually it was me who broke it. I don't remember what happened with Togepi :/

I'm in Mexico, you can't have a party without one.

and cerveza

Vashetti

Banned

Getting drunk with the boyf.

Took my cat to be put down this morning. Found out just last night from my parents that he had severe kidney failure and that he was suffering. Got a lift down to their place, had my night with him, cuddling and saying my goodbyes, and took him to the vets this morning.

I wish he was still here obviously but I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore. I haven't burst into tears yet since he was put to sleep, which is unlike me, so I expect within the next few days, once I have come to terms with what has happened, I will break down.

Kater

Banned
Getting drunk with the boyf.

Took my cat to be put down this morning. Found out just last night from my parents that he had severe kidney failure and that he was suffering. Got a lift down to their place, had my night with him, cuddling and saying my goodbyes, and took him to the vets this morning.

I wish he was still here obviously but I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore. I haven't burst into tears yet since he was put to sleep, which is unlike me, so I expect within the next few days, once I have come to terms with what has happened, I will break down.

My deepest condolences. It's terrible to lose someone dear to you, doesn't matter if it has fur or not.

Hope you and everyone else who knew the cat can pull through these sad times.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm trying to get a better job right now, and I won't let raccoons stop me! (Though if any raccoons are hiring, please let me know.)

That's the spirit!

So I just saw a previous crush's dick via picture and it was so big that it was a bit of a turn off.

I imagine the higher-ups would be less than amused if the next story took more than 2-4 games (since that was one of the contributing factors to 3 taking so long to come out), so hopefully they'll streamline it significantly next time and keep the cast close to its current size with 2 or 3 new characters and a villain. Or they could make it 10 times worse.

I hope every future game has a self contained story. The games take too long to make and the story just gets worse and worse as things progress, so I feel like having single game arcs would really behoove them.

I've heard the second game is a significant improvement

It isn't. It's a significantly worse game in every respect.

:)
Gonna go see "Guardians of The Galaxy" again with a good friend I haven't talked to in almost half a year; he's been really busy working and we haven't been able to chill in a cool minute.

Btw
I've just learned over the past few weeks that "Pinterest" and "tumblr" are your friends if you're a queer boy who genuinely enjoys looking at gorgeous androgynous/effeminate/crossdressing men.
I've found some absolutely yummy looking fem guys on those websites.
Muscle sporting twinks are beautiful, but admiring them gets boring sometimes.

Kater

Banned
:)
Gonna go see "Guardians of The Galaxy" again with a good friend I haven't talked to in almost half a year; he's been really busy working and we haven't been able to chill in a cool minute.

Btw
I've just learned over the past few weeks that "Pinterest" and "tumblr" are your friends if you're a queer boy who genuinely enjoys looking at gorgeous androgynous/effeminate/crossdressing men.
I've found some absolutely yummy looking fem guys on those websites.
Muscle sporting twinks are beautiful, but admiring them gets boring sometimes.

The 27th can't come soon enough (That's the day GotG comes out here in Europe).

Didn't know that there were cute guy pics on Pinterest but then again, I am mostly there for the knitting stuff.
Also, there's a femboy subreddit, it's NSFW though. :p

LOCK

I just saw the new TMNT movie. The turtles themselves were actually good, it was everything else that was horrible and when I say everything else I'm talking about Megan Fox.

The 27th can't come soon enough (That's the day GotG comes out here in Europe).

Didn't know that there were cute guy pics on Pinterest but then again, I am mostly there for the knitting stuff.
Also, there's a femboy subreddit, it's NSFW though. :p

Damn, 3 more weeks? I'm a bit surprised that a big blockbuster like GoTG is taking that long to come out in the other parts of the western world; I assumed you'd get it a week after or something.
:p

Also, yeah tons of cute guys on Pinterest.
Beautiful fems
Gorgeous muscle twinks
good looking bears
All kinds of cute guys!
It makes a lot of sense when you start to realize that the website's main demographic is young women (most likely straight). However, it's entirely possible that these pages are being ran by a subset of queer boys that flourish on the site.

Edit: Also, I think there are two femboy subreddits. One is NSFW, and the other seems pretty safe (unless you're embarrassed about liking feminine guys or something :p)

Caladrius

Beautiful fems
Gorgeous muscle twinks

SHOW.

ME.

Quite a comprehensive reply, and given that I haven't yet played the others this is going to be very useful to have.

Regarding what I've done, I'm trying not to use a guide (after at least five years [it was, however, definitely more, it was probably about eight years ago that I had gotten most of the way through it) of avoiding everything Kingdom Hearts, I decided that if I could do it much younger without help I'd replicate that now so it's probably better to just give a general overview so you can get some sort of idea of what I've done:

Sora is level 61 and, with the Kingdom Key and no other items equipped has 66 Max HP, 9 Max MP, 35 Max AP, 30 STR, 30 DEF, and 251,365 Experience points. I started on Proud mode and finished the game without Continues. I chose the Staff and dropped the sword, while starting at night. I finished the final boss and reloaded from the "Final Rest" save point upon the discovery that you couldn't continue after the game or do a New Game Plus.
Donald with the Mage's Staff and Holy Circlet is level 58, with 54 Max HP, 7 Max MP, 24 Max AP, 28 STR, and 25 DEF.
Goofy with the Knight's Shield and no other items equipped is level 60, has 72 Max HP, 5 Max MP, 21 Max AP, 27 STR, and 27 DEF.

In the Coliseum:
The Phil Cup is completed in its entirety. The Pegasus Cup I've not done the time trial yet. The Hercules Cup I've finished as a group. The Hades Cup I've finished as a group. I'm working on the Gold Match's (boss name)
Ice Titan
fight. I die nearly instantly in the Platinum Match's (boss name)
Sephiroth
fight at my current level.

In general:
I've seven mini-games (I presume there are eight). I've 14/17 Blue Trinities, 6/6 Red Trinities, 6/9 Green Trinities, 2/4 Yellow Trinities, and 4/10 White Trinities. I've 60 puppies found. I've up to the ninth Ansem Report, but I'm missing all of the even numbered reports except the eighth. I've 9/12 items synthesised (I think, I've not gone back to Traverse Town to check but I'm around that) and 15 Keyblades for Sora, 7 staves for Donald, and 7 shields for Goofy. I've not yet returned to any of the world's except Olympus Coliseum since finishing the game. I've fifty percent of the trophies according to the status on PSN. Given the stars on all of the worlds went up I'm assuming there is new content on every world so I'll go through them in trying to reach level 100 after finishing the Gold Match.

Regarding the other games, well, it's certainly encouraging to hear that about two. It's slightly unfortuante that they perhaps went too extreme in linearising the game judging by the description (although I'm sure there's some elements of the exploration of the first retained), but the benefits, particularly those that seem to be brought about through Critical Mode, seem to more than make up for it. I'm somewhat confused though, my understanding is that the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix was not yet out. Is this one going to be unchanged from its Playstation 2 iteration with the exception fo the visuals (as it's my understanding the first game had abilities added and certain things re-adjusted which I haven't researched further admittedly)?

I'll be sure to play Birth by Sleep and the second game, but I'll probably end up giving the less consequential (or weaker) titles a miss as you advise (I don't have a 3DS so can't go through Dream Drop Distance, and it seems to have some substantial issues if a guide is a necessity anyway).

You seem to have your shit together for the most part (though you've got at least 20 hours to see everything, even more if you're really crazy enough to Platinum the game).
The only concrete general advice I can give is that you shouldn't underestimate the importance of items. A lot of the later bosses are magic intensive in some way or another and even with your improved MP supply and restoration you're still liable to eat through your magic quickly.

At the point you're at just focus on item synthesis and leveling up until you're at about the 70's

I will be a poop and tell you about a handful of things you might not guess.

-If you've got encounter plus (award for synthesizing 15 unique items), Traverse Town hotel accessible through the 2nd district. is the best place in the game to power-level.
-Aside from backtracking for treasure, synthesis ingredients and trinity marks there actually isn't that much new content on the Disney worlds. There are two additional bosses in Agrabah and Neverland though.
Talk to Aladdin's carpet and Tinkerbell respectively and they'll take you to them
- The game's ultimate boss (alongside Sephiroth) is at the chapel in Hollow Bastion where you fought Maleficent. I didn't bother spoiler-tagging the location of this because there's absolutely no indication that this even exists on the first playthrough. (The boss is unlocked by clearing the game. This is true for most of 2's extra bosses (except Sephiroth and the Absent Silhouettes/whatever the spooge the localization calls them.)
- Ice Titan's attacks are indeed affected by elemental resistances.
- Since you chose staff you don't get Second Chance (survive attacks as long as you're over 1 HP) until level 90. Unless you feel like challenging yourself I wouldn't bother doing Sephiroth or The Unknown until then.

Kingdom Hearts 2 still has the treasure collecting, puzzle pieces and minigames to go back to, though that's mostly the extent of the exploratory/free roam elements. The Cavern of Remembrance area (which is an optional zone that leads to an assload of optional bosses) is probably the closest you get to KH1's exploration.

Kingdom Hearts 1 HD is based off of the Japan-exclusive Final Mix re-release, and the vast majority of its changes were carried over from that release. Aside from adding one or two abilities to facilitate low-level runs, the game is almost identical to that release. It's safe to assume Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep HD will be nearly identical to their own respective Final Mix versions.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me or pop into one of the Kingdom Hearts threads. (I think I've cluttered the pages enough already.)

I hope every future game has a self contained story. The games take too long to make and the story just gets worse and worse as things progress, so I feel like having single game arcs would really behoove them.

I share the sentiment. Maybe have different games rotate the cast of characters in their own independent stories.

I'm not optimistic that they'll make many standalone games though. Best case scenario would be a duology or a trilogy. You know how Squeenix likes to milk.

It isn't. It's a significantly worse game in every respect.
Ratsky pls

2's (well, 2 final mix. 2 vanilla has some big problems that if you went into detail I'd likely agree with.) highest difficulty combat and optional content >>>>>> 1's highest difficulty combat and optional content.

Kater

Banned
I just saw the new TMNT movie. The turtles themselves were actually good, it was everything else that was horrible and when I say everything else I'm talking about Megan Fox.

The worst part about this movie is the design of the four heroes.

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-2014-Trailer-Michelangelo.jpg

Ew.

I liked them better in the older movies.
tumblr_n9o0bqbST91rpc5kho1_500.gif

Damn, 3 more weeks? I'm a bit surprised that a big blockbuster like GoTG is taking that long to come out in the other parts of the western world; I assumed you'd get it a week after or something.
:p

Beautiful fems
Gorgeous muscle twinks
good looking bears
All kinds of cute guys!
It makes a lot of sense when you start to realize that the website's main demographic is young women (most likely straight). However, it's entirely possible that these pages are being ran by a subset of queer boys that flourish on the site.

Edit: Also, I think there are two femboy subreddits. One is NSFW, and the other seems pretty safe (unless you're embarrassed about liking feminine guys or something :p)

Yeah, the wait is killing me. On the plus side, I still have time to ask my cute neighbour if he wants to see the movie with me. :)

Huh, didn't know that there were so many sorts of cute guy pics on there.

There are two, you are right. And no, not ashamed of that, I'm kind of feminine myself I think.

Kinsei

Banned
You seem to have your shit together for the most part (though you've got at least 20 hours to see everything, even more if you're really crazy enough to Platinum the game).
The only concrete general advice I can give is that you shouldn't underestimate the importance of items. A lot of the later bosses are magic intensive in some way or another.

At the point you're at just focus on item synthesis and leveling up until you're at about the 70's

I will be a poop and tell you about a handful of things you might not guess.

-If you've got encounter plus (award for synthesizing 15 unique items), Traverse Town hotel (accessible through the 2nd district. is the best place in the game to power-level.
-Aside from backtracking for treasure, synthesis ingredients and trinity marks there actually isn't that much new content on the Disney worlds. There are two additional bosses in Agrabah and Neverland though.
Talk to Aladdin's carpet and Tinkerbell respectively and they'll take you to them
- The game's ultimate boss (alongside Sephiroth) is at the chapel in Hollow Bastion where you fought Maleficent. I didn't bother spoiler-tagging the location of this because there's absolutely no indication that this even exists on the first playthrough. (The boss is unlocked by clearing the game. This is true for most of 2's extra bosses (except Sephiroth and the Absent Silhouettes/whatever the spooge the localization calls them.)
- Ice's Titan's attacks are indeed affected by elemental resistances.
- Since you chose staff you don't get Second Chance (survive attacks as long as you're over 1 HP) until level 90. Unless you feel like challenging yourself I wouldn't bother doing Sephiroth or The Unknown until then.

Kingdom Hearts 2 still has the treasure collecting, stickers and minigames to go back to, though that's mostly the extent of the exploratory/free roam elements. The Cavern of Remembrance area (which is an optional zone that leads to an assload of optional bosses) is probably the closest you get to KH1's exploration.

Kingdom Hearts 1 HD is based off of the Japan-exclusive Final Mix re-release, and the vast majority of its changes were carried over from that release. Aside from adding one or two abilities to facilitate low-level runs, the game is almost identical to that release. It's safe to assume Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth By Sleep HD will be nearly identical to their own respective Final Mix versions.

One tiny correction: You don't need to beat the game to unlock the optional boss at Hollow Bastion. You just need to land at the final world.

Sai-kun

Banned
I miss Kingdom Hearts. Was BBS worth playing? I need something to play on vita.

I'd say BBS is the second best game in the series. It's awesome.

As far as I know there is no digital version, so I'm not sure how you'd play it on your Vita.

Ah man, I thought it was downloadable like Persona 3 or whatever. I still have no idea how this cross platform shit works. Disappointing, but thanks for the heads up. I'll have to steal my roommate's PS3 for a bit when 2.5 drops

Caladrius

One tiny correction: You don't need to beat the game to unlock the optional boss at Hollow Bastion. You just need to land at the final world.

Oops. Never thought to go back there once I got to End of the World.

I miss Kingdom Hearts. Was BBS worth playing? I need something to play on vita.

I'd say BBS is the second best game in the series. It's awesome.

As far as I know there is no digital version, so I'm not sure how you'd play it on your Vita.

I'll second this opinion. BBS plays very well, and in stark contrast to most of the later games the story is almost completely self-contained. (Though the various story modes have to be played in a particular order if you want to make good sense of things the first time through.)

And for whatever reason there aren't any Kingdom Hearts games on digital distribution. Licensing, presumably.

Caladrius

Should I try this Kingdom Hearts?

If you're in it for action over story there's no reason not to try it. ("It", beng 1,2 and/or Sirth by Bleep, all of which are playable in the HD rereleases. Dream Drop Distance is also worth a look if you have a 3DS, though I'd seriously recommend the other three titles over it.)

If you're primarily into RPGs for the story you might just want to try 1 or Birth by Sleep and leave the rest alone. Unless you're looking for unintentional comedy of course.

This. I thought they did a good job at updating the Turtles to be relevant to kids today. I saw it with a bunch of kids from camp and they loved it, but everything else they really botched. Especially trying to tie Megan Fox into everything to make April seem relevant and connected in a way she didn't have to be.

Didn't sleep all night awwww yeah

I haven't been eating really for a couple days, someone get me hungry.
You alright, man? Can't help but worry when I see stuff like this (I mean, I'm a worrywart to my core, so that's kinda just what I do regardless and it's probably nothing, especially since you already have people like Lucario to worry about you if something was up anyway, but still). :( Either way, please eat and sleep and take care of yourself, you silly goose you! ^_^

Grakl

You alright, man? Can't help but worry when I see stuff like this (I mean, I'm a worrywart to my core, so that's kinda just what I do regardless and it's probably nothing, especially since you already have people like Lucario to worry about you if something was up anyway, but still). :( Either way, please eat and sleep and take care of yourself, you silly goose you! ^_^

Been feeling sick/weird/fatigued for some reason, going to a doctor in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom