• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on trying to donate when I get back from my trip (Monday night)! My family and I have been touched with cancer. It can be really devastating :(

Aw, that's sweet of you. <3 Be sure to put your name in for some of the gaming goods. It's free, even if you don't donate.

And I also love Crystal Castles. Not in Love with Robert Smith is one of the best songs of the decade.

I agree on the "old" comment. ('78 here)

92? I was in
all-boys' Catholic
high school.

A memory from that year: two weeks into my first semester, a member of the wrestling team was caught blowing a member of the football team in the locker room. We had to pray for them at the beginning of every period for the rest of the day. High school was pretty good.

I had a "you're old" moment a few months ago when, while walking down the street, a little girl yelled at her mom and pointed and said, "Look, Mom! A pay phone! Wooooow!"

The only thing I remember from 92 is going to see Batman Returns at the local Drive-In adn hitting puberty.

I haven't read any posts here in years. I just type really broad ideas and hope it hits home.

im bored tonight what up

Yeah, I usually selectively read, or search to see if people quoted me lol.

I'm bored too. I'm so bored I can't think of a second statement to attach to this.

90 was the best year sorry if you were born before/after

But what month, day, hour, minute, (second, millisecond, ... picosecond) is best. I need to know.

maxcriden

Quoting you so everyone can see it. And to say that this is a pretty awesome thing of you to do for kitchenmotor.

Yeah, just wanna get the guy some help. I know cats are just as important to me as people but I didn't think everyone felt that way so I'm surprised how much more luck I had with the Libby giveaway than this one so far. I think it's the prizes. We need a big ticket item of some kind, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the quote!

Sai-kun

Banned
No that always gets out of hand and spirals out into a vicious cycle of indolence and depravity for me.

teELfh6.gif

tumblr_mik2g99CwR1r0byljo1_500.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
My niece is obsessed with the Kardashians and talking my ear off about it for days, and we bonded over our love for that moment.

i watched it for the first time on sunday. what an annoying show.

Kater

Banned
|OT5| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer! And (still) Single!

And oh so thirsty.

I fucking love crystal castles. My favorite track of theirs is plague
I know that one too, yeah. Listened through all their tracks and still do. It's quite relaxing to dance to their tracks.

I'm glad to see some CC fans in here, hehe. You people have good taste. :D

Aw, that's sweet of you. <3 Be sure to put your name in for some of the gaming goods. It's free, even if you don't donate.

And I also love Crystal Castles. Not in Love with Robert Smith is one of the best songs of the decade.
Not in Love is sooo good! :)
Vietnam is great too, that's the first song I've heard of them. Black Panther is nice too. Good stuff in general.

The only thing I remember from 92 is going to see Batman Returns at the local Drive-In adn hitting puberty.
Batman Returns was the one with the nipple armor, right?
My favourite Batman costume. xD

You have no song from Crystal Castles for your year of birth though.
Hi-hi-hi

Yeah, just wanna get the guy some help. I know cats are just as important to me as people but I didn't think everyone felt that way so I'm surprised how much more luck I had with the Libby giveaway than this one so far. I think it's the prizes. We need a big ticket item of some kind, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the quote!
Maybe I can donate some Steam Gifts. I have a Sonic game that I don't really want and a few duplicates that I can also give away. I'll look into it. Good luck with the thread, hope you can keep it alive. :)

Represent.
Yay, Necromanti you too. Cool! :D

Cool gifs <3
(Saved)

scarlet

Wall of shame

RatskyWatsky 891
daripad 820
El_Gato 791
Rm88~ 755
BlueBadger 753
Caladrius 726