• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Random gif I found

post-36682-dave-chappelle-gay-landscaper-OleA.gif

Blush Pink
Bridging the dichotomy between sweet and sophisticated, this blush pink palette transcends styles and eras. Swirled with lavenders and minty greens, it carries you to a pastoral 19th-century English cottage. Or teamed with gray and black, or magenta and chocolate, the look evokes a Park Avenue flat circa 1950.

I don't understand any of this lol.

Just saw this gif in the SSB4 OT:

t7j.gif

Damn. I've seen people offhandedly mention Ghirahim as a queer icon (haven't played SS or seen much about it), but damn. He could get it.

EDIT: Color thing:

Blush Pink
Bridging the dichotomy between sweet and sophisticated, this blush pink palette transcends styles and eras. Swirled with lavenders and minty greens, it carries you to a pastoral 19th-century English cottage. Or teamed with gray and black, or magenta and chocolate, the look evokes a Park Avenue flat circa 1950.

Kater

Banned
Just saw this gif in the SSB4 OT:

t7j.gif

Damn. I've seen people offhandedly mention Ghirahim as a queer icon (haven't played SS or seen much about it), but damn. He could get it.

EDIT: Color thing:

Oh, he certainly is flaming, alright.

From the colour test:

Sea Glass Give beachy a sophisticated shake with a sea glass palette. These mellow shades of green have cool undertones (meaning they have hints of blue rather than yellow) and pair well with gray blues and light neutrals. Incorporate natural textures such as weathered wood and rattan to add warmth.

Damn, I miss my hot Argentinean hookup. I think it's worse that we had that second "date" because after the first I was sure that was it. But then it kinda gave me hope and I guess he's like: oh sorry I thought I might actually like you but I realized don't.

:'(

Kater

Banned
In that case:
LGBT Thread |OT5| When Keeping It Thirsty Goes Real Wrong

I vote for this one.

I really like my own wordplay on the phrase "straight out of" = "gay out of" too, but I can't find a good way to make it into a thread title.
I'm so useless. o(╥╥)o

So I am in Stockholm for two weeks and I decided to go clothes shopping after work yesterday. All the pants are made for giants! Where do average height people shop? I prefer 32/30 but can wear up to a 32/32 and every pair of pants I found were either 32/34 or 32/36.

Kater

Banned
I saw that high-res version of the Dave Chappelle's Show GIF in the now-closed thread "African Americans(in general) still have prejudice against gay people."

That was a weird thread.
That was a pretty confusing OP...

And yeah, the best thing coming out of that is the lawnmower guy dancing all sexy across the screen. Those legs!

This is why the thread goes so quickly. I just woke up, and scrolled through 3 pages of... well I don't even know haha.

You should see SmashGAF threads then. :p

Alrus

I remember watching the whole Friends series with friends during a 2 weeks long study session, our only breaks were spend watching it.

It's got a lot of backlash recently but I still love it (part of it is probably nostalgia).

I remember watching the whole Friends series with friends during a 2 weeks long study session, our only breaks were spend watching it.

It's got a lot of backlash recently but I still love it (part of it is probably nostalgia).

Has it? Why?

I frickin love Friends, I've been re-watching it recently in HD.

Grizzo

LGBThread |OT5| Can't even think straight.

Yes that's the one!

Very popular *item*, older than a decade. A lot of people on the internet will say it sucked and they never got why it was popular, and that *similar item* was much better.

It's also constantly playing here in France, it seems like no matter what time of the year it is, you can't miss it. Almost every channel aired it at one point or another. Malcolm In The Middle too.

It would be great if the aired reruns of Married With Children instead. What an awesome show, one of my fav.

It would be great if the aired reruns of Married With Children instead. What an awesome show, one of my fav.

When I was in high school they would show back to back episodes every night at 7pm. I would watch it everyday after dinner. I think my favorite episode is the one where they stay in the hotel with the killer on the loose :)

Vitanimus

while I was drunk I asked someone who I'd been speaking to a for a bit if they wanted to go for a coffee sometime and they just said "yeah maybe"

hmmmmm

Sevarus

That'll just call gaygaf's resident lesbians to the thread.

Oh, hi, I'm here!

Yes, lesbians can be tops and bottoms. It's not really been a thing in my previous relationships (we were pretty equal), but my current girlfriend reaaaaaally likes to bottom. And then you've got your pillow princesses, who will only bottom, and your stone butches, who will only top. I don't think it's a "thing" like it is in the queer male community, but it definitely applies to queer women.

Nohar

So, I went out today, and actually discovered some places I didn't know about in my city. Also, it turns out I may have been a buddhist for years and didn't know it until now (it's really weird to read a book about Buddhism and realize your own philosophy is quite similar to Buddha's). I also met a (female :'( ) friend in the bus that I didn't see for a long time, and it was actually nice to reconnect with her, however briefly that was.

I consider to maybe go to some gay bars too, though I'm still unsure about that. There are some people I really wish to not see again and who go there. And I'm kinda of an introvert: I'm very open once I know people, but until I'm comfortable enough I can come off as rather shy (or just not very social), and in any case I avoid drinking alcohol (let's just say that I met way too many people who turned out to be drunkards ~ dangerous drunkards ~ and that I feel I'm better without that substance in my life).

Well, I guess that I just wanted to say that I feel a little better, and it's partly thanks to your support, so: thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom