• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
One of her infamous stage shows... and?
Not seeing how this is related with her acting especially since it is about a playing a character in an action thriller movie like Sin City. It's probably just a small role anyway.

So calm your nipples already. ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ

lady gaga can't act and its pathetic shes even trying though i guess it makes sense now that her music career is over

Vitanimus

Broken record (look those up if you don't know what a record is youngin) much?

I just don't feel like it. I'm not going to do something just to be socially acceptable or popular. I've never felt the need to.

kinda rude but okay, I was only asking to see if there was a religious reason or something that's all

daripad

The One Who Knows, congrats! I'm glad everything is going to be fine for a semester :) Now show them that you can do it!

Vitanimus, how do you manage to get drunk everyday?

I just don't feel like it. I'm not going to do something just to be socially acceptable or popular. I've never felt the need to.

You don't smoke pot to be socially acceptable, you do it to get lost in music, think up brilliant things and promptly forget them for not writing them down, and have casual revelations about mundane things. You can do all of that alone in your bedroom while laying in bed upside down with your legs running up the wall.

watch the opening scene of episode 5

But I already know what happens now (Ok I will).

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
My father just agreed to contribute money towards university and now I've the Student Contribution Charge and the Residence paid off for one semester (taking the cheaper option in case things go awry later in the year). All's well that ends well it seems. Cannot wait for the first orientation Wednesday, and the 'proper' orientation week from the 31st onwards. Deciphering the college website's a bit of a pain but I am, overall, very pleased right now. Thanks for all who assisted in some manner regarding this

what kind of orientation are we talking about here? is it of the sexual variety?

kinda rude but okay, I was only asking to see if there was a religious reason or something that's all

I wasn't being rude. It's just a pet peeve of mine. Whenever I tell someone I don't drink or do drugs they always for some reason have to know why like I'm some social outcast. The idea that you have to drink or smoke to be considered "normal" is pervasive in our society and it bugs me.

Kater

Banned
lady gaga can't act and its pathetic shes even trying though i guess it makes sense now that her music career is over
Seems like I hit an old wound... not good...!

&#949;=&#949;=&#9487;( >_<)&#9499; ......... &#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#9484;(&#65307;&#12288;&#12539;&#65343;&#12539;)&#9496; ............... &#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#9484;(&#3665;&#664;&#8704;&#664;)&#9496; ...... &#9516;&#9524;&#9516;&#9524;&#9508;(&#65381;_&#9500;&#9516;&#9524;&#9516;&#9524;

I'm sorry, don't kill me please?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Seems like I hit an old wound... not good...!

&#949;=&#949;=&#9487;( >_<)&#9499; ......... &#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#9484;(&#65307;&#12288;&#12539;&#65343;&#12539;)&#9496; ............... &#949;=&#949;=&#949;=&#9484;(&#3665;&#664;&#8704;&#664;)&#9496; ...... &#9516;&#9524;&#9516;&#9524;&#9508;(&#65381;_&#9500;&#9516;&#9524;&#9516;&#9524;

I'm sorry, don't kill me please?

just delete all of her music off your hard drive and renounce your fandom and ill be okay

Vitanimus

I wasn't being rude. It's just a pet peeve of mine. Whenever I tell someone I don't drink or do drugs they always for some reason have to know why like I'm some social outcast. The idea that you have to drink or smoke to be considered "normal" is pervasive in our society and it bugs me.

not at all, I don't perceive someone not drinking as a social outcast or abnormal at all considering I didn't start drinking until a couple of years ago, I just wondered if there was a specific reason

not at all, I don't perceive someone not drinking as a social outcast or abnormal at all considering I didn't start drinking until a couple of years ago, I just wondered if there was a specific reason

I know. But there is this unwritten rule that once you hit legal age, you have to just to be normal. And that those who don't are either recovering addicts or wierdos.

Vitanimus

I'm sorry :(

I get my deposit from my uni accomodation in a few days so I'm praying it covers my overdraft expenses

I know. But there is this unwritten rule that once you hit legal age, you have to just to be normal. And that those who don't are either recovering addicts or wierdos.

I'm not sure what it's like where you live, but I have plenty of friends who don't drink for social or religious reasons and we still have a very good time and they're almost never viewed in an "abnormal" light with my friends so I didn't mean to come across as offensive

Caladrius

Deleting pieces of my heart. What a cruel thing to suggest... &#12539;&#12444;&#12539;(&#12494;&#1044;`)

Don't worry, Ratsky's favorite band is Rose Funeral.

Haha wow. Well I think when you're a shop teacher you can take as much tranquilizers as you want, too, it gives you like a +7 immunity or something.

When I'm drunk I become a comedian. It brings out my jolly/hyperenthusiastic and irresponsible side.

Considering how much I cut and poked myself by accident with those damned Exacto knives I can see why.

I've never met a fun drunk before.

My father just agreed to contribute money towards university and now I've the Student Contribution Charge and the Residence paid off for one semester (taking the cheaper option in case things go awry later in the year). All's well that ends well it seems. Cannot wait for the first orientation Wednesday, and the 'proper' orientation week from the 31st onwards. Deciphering the college website's a bit of a pain but I am, overall, very pleased right now. Thanks for all who assisted in some manner regarding this..

That's good to hear.

The start of uni was pretty awkward for me, but you'll probably settle in quickly.

I get my deposit from my uni accomodation in a few days so I'm praying it covers my overdraft expenses

I'm not sure what it's like where you live, but I have plenty of friends who don't drink for social or religious reasons and we still have a very good time and they're almost never viewed in an "abnormal" light with my friends so I didn't mean to come across as offensive

You weren't. Like I said, just a pet peeve of mine.

Vitanimus

Follow the power lines back from the road
No one around so I take off my clothes
Am I the only one in the only world?
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Woah oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh

I see the snake holes dotted in the sand
As if Seurat painted the Rio Grande
Am I the only one in the only world?
Oh oh, oh oh, woah oh, oh oh

Sweatin', sweatin'
No wind whipping behind me
Sweatin' sweatin'
No one will ever find me

iDBM8UzfhnYSs.gif

Bladenic

Calm down

Also the record dig was dumb as hell, you're not that old and he's not that young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom