• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipping is not required in Mexico. I rarely do it. Some restaurants sneakily will ask if you want them to charge tipping with your credit/debit card, which totally defeats the purpose IMO.

I think in England it's perfectly acceptable to not tip if you don't feel like your waiter/waitress earned it by doing a good job. But if they work their ass off for you and you don't leave a tip behind it looks pretty bad.

I ate in a restaurant today where they added the tip to the bill (which happens quite a lot now). I always ask them to take it off and leave a tip in cash to make sure its the amount I specify and also so I know the right person receives it.

Grizzo

Yeah! Bates motel is fun, surreal and dark. The show is just a blast to watch. The characters and actors are all fantastic in making scenes Ackward and terrifying.

And I somehow forgot to mention house of cards! Woops :p

bates motel. so cheesy so good.

Alright, thanks guys ! I'm gonna give it a try !

Metal_Gear_-_Big_Boss_Salute_(Metal_Gear_Solid_3_Snake_Eater).gif

Anyone else excited for Looking on HBO?

Looking sounds awesome. Can't wait to watch it. HBO looks better than ever (though always were on a whole other league with things like Six Feet Under and The Sopranos back then).

And a double thumbs up for Happy Endings. Such a waste.

Beards are the worst.

Beards are the best. I also love slightly hairy-chested men. But I'm not really that picky, he could be hairless too, that's just not my favorite type.

RM8

I think in England it's perfectly acceptable to not tip if you don't feel like your waiter/waitress earned it by doing a good job. But if they work their ass off for you and you don't leave a tip behind it looks pretty bad.

I ate in a restaurant today where they added the tip to the bill (which happens quite a lot now). I always ask them to take it off and leave a tip in cash to make sure its the amount I specify and also so I know the right person receives it.
I tip if the service is good, but still... Not always :3 I'm terrible. I love that in Japan tipping is an absolute no. I knew this, but I once forgot a couple of 100 yen coins on my table at a super cheap and awesome breakfast restaurant in Osaka and I was chased by the waiter so he could give them back to me.

I tip if the service is good, but still... Not always :3 I'm terrible. I love that in Japan tipping is an absolute no. I knew this, but I once forgot a couple of 100 yen coins on my table at a super cheap and awesome breakfast restaurant in Osaka and I was chased by the waiter so he could give them back to me.

Oh wow really? I'd love to go to Japan, even just the east generally. There's so much culture I've never experienced.

Oh god

I found a lump on one of my testicles. ohgodohgodohgodohgod :(

Seriously? Don't panic, it's most likely nothing. Just get it checked out as soon as you can. In the meantime, GayGaf is here to hold your hand.

Ugh I am panicking! I keep wanting to touch it but the skin isn't soft anymore (I noticed it in the shower) so I can't really feel anything. :( :( :( I feel like I'm going to throw up oh my god

Is it painful? Or completely numb? Or does it just feel normal (apart from being tough)

Lumps can mean all different kinds of things. It's understandable to panic but it doesn't have to mean the worst. And it probably hasn't been there long either if you've discovered it showering.

Ugh I am panicking! I keep wanting to touch it but the skin isn't soft anymore (I noticed it in the shower) so I can't really feel anything. :( :( :( I feel like I'm going to throw up oh my god
Save your worry until there is something to worry about. There's a very good chance it's nothing. Just make sure you get to the doctor ASAP.

Grizzo

Are you a hypochondriac ? I'm just asking because if the answer is yes, then you may think you found a lump when it's probably not that serious. But you might be true and I can only tell you to go get checked just like the others said.

In any case, try to stay calm and keep your head up ! If it's something important, it's good that you found out about it by yourself, before it could get worse.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Are you a hypochondriac ? I'm just asking because if the answer is yes, then you may think you found a lump when it's probably not that serious.

Well, sort of. I always fear the worst whenever I get sick so that's probably the major contributing factor to my panic.

In any case, try to stay calm and keep your head up!

:)

If it's something important, it's good that you found out about it by yourself, before it could get worse.

And it probably hasn't been there long either if you've discovered it showering.

It's weird. I always do a self examination at the beginning of every month, so I checked last week (to the date) and found nothing. Today when I was in the shower I had this little voice in the back of my head tell my to check again and that's when I found it. Whatever it is, it's only about a week old at most, so that's good. (I think)

Is it painful? Or completely numb? Or does it just feel normal (apart from being tough) Lumps can mean all different kinds of things. It's understandable to panic but it doesn't have to mean the worst.

It's not painful, no. And it's smooth. I tried to feel if it was hard or squishy but I really couldn't tell. I guess it's sort of pea sized. And it's located on the side (away from the epididymis). I do feel a sort of dull lower back pain though, so shiiiiiiii

Save your worry until there is something to worry about. There's a very good chance it's nothing. Just make sure you get to the doctor ASAP.

It's not painful, no. And it's smooth. I tried to feel if it was hard or squishy but I really couldn't tell. I guess it's sort of pea sized. And it's located on the side (away from the epididymis). I do feel a sort of dull lower back pain though, so shiiiiiiii

There are so many completely harmless things it could be. Save your worries till you see a professional and let us know how it goes. :) I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Women are the 1% on GAF.

Except, you know, without all the cash and privilages.

bsej87

Oh god

I found a lump on one of my testicles. ohgodohgodohgodohgod :(

While you should definitely get it checked out, there's tons of non-threatening things that can cause lumps. For all we know it could just be some random deposit that's easily removed.

Haly

I don't like beards, but I do like a good 5 o'clock shadow.

So I guess what I mean is, I like a beard provided it's not really there.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Haly, what are you doing in here?

There can only be one deaf CI-implanted gay person in this thread!
I'm going back to not posting in here

Natetan

I actually think it's nice to see that kind of characters in a mainstream game such as Mass Effect.

This was my point really, that the scene was meant by the directors to be gay (not vague or implicitly gay) and that he acts like a normal guy.

I'm certainly never been fortunate to flirt with someone that way that wasn't someone from the internet or some other random person.

Haly

Haly, what are you doing in here?

There can only be one deaf CI-implanted gay person in this thread!
I'm going back to not posting in here

It's okay. I'm B, not G.

There's room enough for both of us.

Dany

Banned
Don't forget LOOKING - Jan 19 @ 10:30/9:30c only on HBO! It's about gay people! We all have an obligation to watch it!!

Too many

I'm also watching Battlestar Galactica for the first time. I'm watching two episodes per day (although I usually want to watch more than that, I just don't have the time) and the last one I finished was S1E6.
Starbuck had to eject herself out of her flaming ship and is currently in a freefall above an unknown planet's surface!! :O

Oh yeah. Ill be sure to check it out, though skeptical in how its done, I can see myself being bored with that show. And My two roomies and I marathoned BSG last fall/winter. It was a BLAST!

Delio

Sigh im 92% match with this guy on okcupid. But even tho I sent a message I kinda feel I wont get anything back.

Sigh im 92% match with this guy on okcupid. But even tho I sent a message I kinda feel I wont get anything back.
OkCupid is the devil
not really
What makes you think he won't answer?
Is his profile good too? I've had so many cases when it had suggested a high match and their profile didn't seem in line with me at all.

Delio

OkCupid is the devil
not really
What makes you think he won't answer?
Is his profile good too? I've had so many cases when it had suggested a high match and their profile didn't seem in line with me at all.

Guess it's just a lack of confidence on my end. Also I figure cause im a big guy most guys would just not answer.

No his profile is really good and it really hits almost every mark with mine. Including all the questions lol. Prob the highest match I've ever had on that site.

Crayons

Banned
Guess it's just a lack of confidence on my end. Also I figure cause im a big guy most guys would just not answer.

No his profile is really good and it really hits almost every mark with mine. Including all the questions lol. Prob the highest match I've ever had on that site.

I hope you meet someone Delio. You seem like a really sweet guy and you deserve a nice boyfriend.

Delio

I hope you meet someone Delio. You seem like a really sweet guy and you deserve a nice boyfriend.

Thanks Crayons lol. But I wonder if I'm a bit TOO lovin at times. I can be a very attentive bf and I think that scares some people off nowadays. I dunno I like paying attention to my guy and doing things for him and just being a affectionate guy.

Mr. F

Banned
Thanks Crayons lol. But I wonder if I'm a bit TOO lovin at times. I can be a very attentive bf and I think that scares some people off nowadays. I dunno I like paying attention to my guy and doing things for him and just being a affectionate guy.

There are far worse problems to have. I'm sure it'll work out with patience.

RM8

Yeah, some people might be looking exactly for that. I think I fall on the opposite side of the spectrum, though :p It's not that I'm not affectionate, but I'm way more comfortable with a close friend-like relationship than a way-too-romantic relationship.

Kater

Banned
How do you all feel about the BJ thread?

I, for one, love it - there are some really juicy posts in there.

Most people in there missed the question the OP was asking which got kind of irritating after the first few pages.
It's still a very entertaining thread though.

Sigh, my ass (literally) is on some permanent struggle shit D: . Needed new pants and could use those low rise boxer briefs i mentioned the other day from uniqlo as cute as they are rise up and are tighter, though not impossible to wear. The struggle for cuteness. Does anyone else have this problem?
Cosmic!:I think i'm gonna buy one of those jocks from that site tonight! Thanks again for those links. I'll be visiting those sites quite a lot lol.

Edit:

You'll never know what happens Del. Hoping for the best for ya :p and dont let what you think might happen let you down. If anyone turns the other cheek on you cause they might "be scared off" by you being very affectionate then they didnt deserve your lovin' in the first place! You'll get someone that is going to love and need that affection.
and now i got a persona 4 song stuck in my head lol

tumblr_lk9i83TPWo1qc9anwo1_500.gif

You have to go for it though, you have absolutely nothing to lose. Online dating requires throwing every single inhibition out the window.

Anyone plan on getting Bravely Default? I just now finished up the demo and cannot be more hyped for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom