• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

I have to play the demo, I'm lazy to download it lol. Though right now I would like to focus on WiiU games only for this year .

Yes. Absolutely. My hype was non-existent before playing the demo, now I'm really looking forward to it.
Before the demo, I was excited just because it's a new handheld JRPG that's actually been localized. Now I'm excited because it seems like a legitimately great game. My secret hope is that this does well enough to justify DQVII too.

Btw, I'll be requiring your town-building services once the full version is released.

Delio

Thanks guys for the words. ALSO BD will be mine. I spent a LARGE ammount of time on the demo maxing jobs and finding what was optimal in terms of abilities. I cant wait for the main game.

RM8

Hii new thread :D I love you
Not banned yet <333

Before the demo, I was excited just because it's a new handheld JRPG that's actually been localized. Now I'm excited because it seems like a legitimately great game. My secret hope is that this does well enough to justify DQVII too.

Btw, I'll be requiring your town-building services once the full version is released.
That job system, that music. I hadn't been in the mood for non Pokémon RPGs, but that's about to change it seems :p

Ahasverus

Not banned yet <333
Heh, I don't have steam, I can't waste the chance :p
sorry about that, but my c is a toaster, glad you're ever around here to check out how you're doing
I hope that was the last time I'm banned and I intend for my strong mood not to iterfere with my forum habits.

Happy new year everyone !! ^^

Thanks guys for the words. ALSO BD will be mine. I spent a LARGE ammount of time on the demo maxing jobs and finding what was optimal in terms of abilities. I cant wait for the main game.
I have 23 demo plays left (ugh, Nintendo) and I might go back and max everything out just for the hell of it.

That job system, that music. I hadn't been in the mood for non Pokémon RPGs, but that's about to change it seems :p
That
automaton
boss music. So good.

Delio

I have 23 demo plays left (ugh, Nintendo) and I might go back and max everything out just for the hell of it.

That
automaton
boss music. So good.

Yeah i did it just for the hell of it. Ninja is so op in the demo with the right Red Mage skills and the White mages Angelic Ward. You just dodge everything and do insane damage.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've loved your current avatar for a good while now. Where is it from? It's so damn cute.

Random scribble on a piece of DOTA2 fanart.

ikFsHTtpfgGPm.png

I keep thinking of changing it but I never do cause I can't think of anything better. I'm not even a dog person! I like cats.

daripad

That shouldn't be too hard am I right? Teehee... :(

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean

yes, is hard to ignore those new 3DS games but I still play too much Animal Crossing and Pokemon and my WiiU has no games (almost literally)

Zmk4Qhj.gif

It's Guillo from the GameCube RPG Baten Kaitos Origins.

Guillo's design features both feminine and masculine traits. It also applies to the voice, which is both male and female at once.

Guillo.jpg

Thanks, I felt compelled to ask because the design (the head especially) reminds me of one of my own designs, which I had made way before I had even seen your avatar.

ibsNv4UuLsc8QS.png

It's going for a similar feminine-masculine thing (like the stripperrific tron space laces) but for what I'm assuming is a less significant reason than Guillo's.

Why is Guillo designed like that, by the way? Is it meant to be a bi-gender construct in-universe?

Anyone plan on getting Bravely Default? I just now finished up the demo and cannot be more hyped for it.

The demo was fun, but i gotta choose between that and DKCR. I still have SMT4 and right now Zelda ALBW is occupying my 3ds fix and i got some great indie games on steam the past few weeks :) :3. So BD will wait but i certainly will grab it in time lol.
*my backlog is screaming*

daripad

Guys, what would you say if I told you I'm dating a 14 year old boy? Is just a If, is not happening obviously.

Chronos, I'm waiting for Donkey Kong too, I can't wait to use Cranky Kong

Edit: He is 14 lol

Why is Guillo designed like that, by the way? Is it meant to be a bi-gender construct in-universe?
There's no real reason why Guillo's designed like that (in-game). There's a reason for the voices, but not the design itself. You'd think the reason for the voices would apply to the design, but the way it goes in the game, that'd be impossible; almost an oversight.

There's no real reason why Guillo's designed like that (in-game). There's a reason for the voices, but not the design itself. You'd think the reason for the voices would apply to the design, but the way it goes in the game, that'd be impossible; almost an oversight.

I'm guessing it's two souls bound to the suit? What pronouns does Guillo use?

Grizzo

Guys, what would you say if I told you I'm dating a 14 year old boy? Is just a If, is not happening obviously.

Chronos, I'm waiting for Donkey Kong too, I can't wait to use Cranky Kong

Edit: He is 14 lol

Well that depends... How old are you ? If you're older than 20 I would say that's pretty... weird. Not bad, though (since I guess he likes you too). Just weird.

daripad

Well that depends... How old are you ? If you're older than 20 I would say that's pretty... weird. Not bad, though (since I guess he likes you too). Just weird.

Look at my avatar and guess my age lol.
I'm 20 in a month, so 19

And lets say he is the one that approached me

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I would say double check the age of consent where you are and make sure he's not going to "oops I sent that dick pick to the wrong number my bad".

btkadams

Yeah, that's a bit young. If it's legal and both people consent, do what feels right I guess. I'd be worried about not being able to relate that much since your lives could be so different at those ages.

However, I'm not really one who should be talking about age gaps in other people's relationships...

daripad

I would say double check the age of consent where you are and make sure he's not going to "oops I sent that dick pick to the wrong number my bad".

lol is nothing like that. He and I used to practice Athletism (?) two years ago but we both stopped going there. Then I changed alot physically (lost tons of weight, grew up a bit, even my voice got depper, etc) and he just saw me a week ago. I bet he was in shock because he didn't recognized me at first.

He talked to me on Facebook about that and then he asked for my phone number for Whats app. Then he is talking to me in a very strange way, as if he wants to get to know me more all of a sudden.

All of what I have said plus he was a tad feminine that time (I bet he was 12 at that time, I was 17) and he uses a lot of <3 symbols.

daripad

Ok, I'm just asking, I'm not even sure if he is one of us lol and now he is insisting on the fact that I've never have a girlfriend.

Fourteen is like a fetus. He may be an interesting or cool person, but at that age I feel like your personality is more potentiality than actuality, making something of that seems inauspicious.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
14 and 19 nope nope nope nope nope
Really, any relationship between two people in which one member isn't a legal adult is just asking for trouble. It doesn't sound like you have a relationship though daripad, so there's little reason to preemptively worry about it. In case the issue does present itself, your answer should be no, regardless of the age of consent.

Anyone else excited for Looking on HBO?

Don't forget LOOKING - Jan 19 @ 10:30/9:30c only on HBO! It's about gay people! We all have an obligation to watch it!!
Both trailers look absolutely terrible, full of romantic platitudes spouted by Russell Tovey (who, true to form, manages to screw up every line he has) and too many scenes of gay men hitting piñatas and doing yoga to poppy tunes. I'd love to be wrong about the show, and I'll certainly watch the entire season, but it's already a show I feel guilty about, and it hasn't even started.

daripad

Oh, I forgot to mention that the guy older than me I talked about before is not going to be around me anymore, that means I will never see him again. This year had potential, now I'm back to being good old single daripad that doesn't want anything with relationships

_Isaac

Oh, I forgot to mention that the guy older than me I talked about before is not going to be around me anymore, that means I will never see him again. This year had potential, now I'm back to being good old single daripad that doesn't want anything with relationships

Well as long as you're happy.

Dany

Banned

Don't think of that older guy or the young boy as your only opportunity. Because they aren't.

daripad

Well as long as you're happy.

I've been single for years so is not a necessity for me to have a relationship, I think I can deal with that for a long time.

Don't think of that older guy or the young boy as your only opportunity. Because they aren't.
I know they are not but it discouraged me. I didn't have the intention to look for one in the first place, I was just seeing if there was an opportunity. At this point I'm just going to focus on my goals for this year, which is what matters the most for long term.

I know they are not but it discouraged me. I didn't have the intention to look for one in the first place, I was just seeing if there was an opportunity. At this point I'm just going to focus on my goals for this year, which is what matters the most for long term.

I feel like 'opportunities' in the general sense only seem interesting for a little while, probably because of novelty and relationships and people are kind of big blank slates to project a bunch of our own tangled expectations onto. Then that wears off and you can evaluate things without becoming enchanted with every mildly attractive stranger. If I sound harsh with that comment it's because I'm referring to my own experiences :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'd love to be wrong about the show, and I'll certainly watch the entire season, but it's already a show I feel guilty about, and it hasn't even started.

It's going to be the greatest piece of entertainment the world has ever seen and it will usher forth a Golden Age of Gay Acceptance and Love. After watching the pilot, Obama will force a universal gay marriage amendment into the constitution and, after seeing millions of happily married gay couples skip through the streets of every city in the country, dozens of other countries will spring into action. By the time season five premieres, all but fourteen countries will have legalized gay marriage and several, including the USA, will have gay presidents and/or prime ministers.

The day after the series finale airs, I predict there will be at least one gay in every household.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom