• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha pretty much! Canadian problems :'(

LOLL!! I do find myself taking lots of selfies for some reason :( I'm sorry!!

Please don't be sorry. Check my tumblr - I'm a selfie monster also. I just always stop myself posting them here in case people think I'm some kind of narcissist...
I'm almost certainly some kind of narcissist

Are you just going to let him win like that!? :p
Must. Win. ;_;

x5W7Oi1.jpg

Do I win yet? ;_;

Caladrius

If you boys turn this into a contest I will make you regret it.

Please don't be sorry. Check my tumblr - I'm a selfie monster also. I just always stop myself posting them here in case people think I'm some kind of narcissist...
I'm almost certainly some kind of narcissist

You are far from the worst person that could be guilty of this.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I need a shoe organizer and since everyone knows that gay people have totally amazing fashion/organizational skillz, I thought I'd just post this here and get some opinions: Clique. I was thinking that one would be good because canvas looks nicer than plastic or metal and Rubbermaid is a quality brand but I really have no experience with shoe organizers so I thought I'd Ask A Gay.

daripad

Guys please stop! I'm drooling here.

I should post mine just so this thread gets ruined inmediatly and we stop posting hot guys pics

nah, seriously, keep doing it, I'm enjoying it

believe me, i know lol
I wonder how do you react when people here are having sex talk. I mean, you are young, you are "supposed" to not being aknowledging some specific things many guys mention here.

daripad

Now on topic: Is Sam from The Lord of the Rings gay? At this point im the the first book it seems that he is too attached to Frodo but I don't know, it feels like it is not only loyalty. What do you think guys?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not as gay as Legolas and Gimli.

In the movie they were bromancing pretty hard but in the book that bromance was a full on romance.

Sibylus

Banned
Now on topic: Is Sam from The Lord of the Rings gay? At this point im the the first book it seems that he is too attached to Frodo but I don't know, it feels like it is not only loyalty. What do you think guys?
Sam was attached to his waifu and Frodo... you know, I don't know about Frodo.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My memory is fuzzy because it was a long time ago. But the feeling I remember most from finishing LOTR is "wow I hope the undying lands have gay marriage".

Sibylus

Banned
Wait, I'm dumb. Nobody would really be able to get closer to Frodo than the ring. Ring gone, he's a broken ghost of a man (at least as the movies go).

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Ugh, god, no. Legolas and Gimli aren't either. I hate this notion that people have that two guys can't be close unless they're gay. So dumb.

Ugh, god, no. Legolas and Gimli aren't either. I hate this notion that people have that two guys can't be close unless they're gay. So dumb.

IKR, I actually think I enjoy watching a bromance develop more than a gay romance. In real life as well, i've often had really close straight male friends.

daripad

Well, I haven't had a friendship like that so I know very little of feelings but Sam sonetimes gets too much out of his way to please Frodo and he gets saddened each time Frodo is damaged.

And about Legolas and Gimli, so far I have not seen any signs of it and I think they are just developing a nice friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom