• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamuna

I missed joining the selfie off. Boo! I may have to make a sultry pose later with some gunpla to compensate.

What I'm doing today along with some bravely default:

WrdlDkp.jpg

RM8

No fair!! Give us a real one :p
Maybe during Selfie War II, I don't have any recent one! BTW the one with the iPhone was my favorite.
---

I watched Kick-Ass 2 yesterday and I don't get the hate. Sure, the first one was better, but it's still fine. Same with the protagonist, most definitely fine :p

daripad

Another selfie war? lol you guys are on fire

And speaking if fire, I didn't find DKCTF today so I'm just going to burn metroids on Nintendo Land lol

I appreciate the beer cans confirming its undergrad-Halloween-party-bathroom-selfie realness
I... Yeah.. That was my house too actually LOL! ;_; Such a bad cleanup.

but he is gay and cute and plays those games and Ace Attorney, I mean, it can't get better, right?

lol just saw that Aladdin one

I'm blushing o_________o.

Also, my obsession with Ace Attorney is beyond unhealthy. Beyond. LOL.

daripad

I... Think I may have played each game over 100 times LOL

1 and 2- twice

3- thrice (at the time I thought it was the first one, though I didn't finish it because I realized it wasn't the first game lol)

5- once (I got this one at launch, one of the few games I got at launch day)

What are you guys playing next month? I'm buying Yoshi's New Island and Shovel Knight for sure. Then maybe Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z... it's such a tragedy that I kind of want to experience it myself.

I'm gonna buy Bravely Default in the next few days and start playing :]. My best friend is addicted and she and I tend to have the same taste in games o_o

bsej87

Been doing lots of FF XIV with friends, Marvel Heroes, DQ IV, and recently restarted Viva Pinata because of Brad Shoemaker

daripad

What are you guys playing next month?

I was thinking about Yoshi's New Island too but I'm not too confident, I'll wait for some gaf impressions. My Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze will arrive this week but I'm having exams so I'll play most of it on March. I can't decide if getting another WiiU game I missed (like Zelda Wind Waker, that game has a curse with me) or a Wiimote to replay some Wii games (Metroid Prime Trilogy or Donkey Kong Country Returns lol)

What are you guys playing next month? I'm buying Yoshi's New Island and Shovel Knight for sure. Then maybe Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z... it's such a tragedy that I kind of want to experience it myself.
Dark Souls 2 (PS3 version)
Atelier Escha & Logy
Infamous: Second Son
FFX/-2 HD (PS3 version)
Ground Zeroes (PS4 version)

Few months can
next month.

Dark Souls 2 (PS3 version)
Atelier Escha & Logy
Infamous: Second Son
FFX/-2 HD (PS3 version)
Ground Zeroes (PS4 version)

Few months can
next month.

Oh man I totally forgot about X/X-2 HD.. My excitement levels are literally through the roof <3. But I think Imma get the Vita version.. Only because I find myself playing portables more o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom