• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys playing next month? I'm buying Yoshi's New Island and Shovel Knight for sure. Then maybe Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z... it's such a tragedy that I kind of want to experience it myself.

I have a serious dangerous backlog going on...

I'm getting really into FFXIV, I'm still going strong on P4G. I've also started Lightning Returns and plan to play FFX/X2HD when it comes out. (spotting a pattern? haha)

I find it hard to divide my attention like this but I just can't seem to stop myself from starting new games at the moment.

DA8LyfFl.jpg

Sai and I disapprove of all these selfies.

Oh the irony

Glad I'm not the only crotchety one.

bsej87

How hard is it to find the inverse of values in a given table, graph them, and write two sentences about changes in the X and Y-intercept? I fear for the future of this country's doctors and scientists. Also, what is the point of a coke freestyle machine if you're out of all the flavoring elements and I can't get a got-damn vanilla coke to calm my nerd rage at these undergrads?

lemon-nerdrage.gif

How hard is it to find the inverse of values in a given table, graph them, and write two sentences about changes in the X and Y-intercept? I fear for the future of this country's doctors and scientists. Also, what is the point of a coke freestyle machine if you're out of all the flavoring elements and I can't get a got-damn vanilla coke to calm my nerd rage at these undergrads?

lemon-nerdrage.gif

Graphing is so boring omg. It's really easy, but reading that made my brain shut off.

Rayis

I'd post pics of myself but I only have pics of myself when I had long hair, now I have short hair and it looks bad, well my hair in general is a disaster

daripad

Post more here Space! lol how it hanging?
Anyone get DK this weekend? Got it today and loving it

I was supposed to buy it today but I didn't find the game. I want to play it, platformers are my favorite games and the retro DK games are the best ones in level design and controls (yes, the waggle wasn't a deal breaker for me once I figured that using the nunchuck made it easier).

Now, about pics, I decided to do (a poor) editing:

Left was 4 years ago (couldn't find full body pics for when I was fatter later) and right was december of last year. I gained a little after that but I'm losing it again now.
I don't know if it is me or the size of the pics but I see that I didn't grow up more since I was 16, damn

I was supposed to buy it today but I didn't find the game. I want to play it, platformers are my favorite games and the retro DK games are the best ones in level design and controls (yes, the waggle wasn't a deal breaker for me once I figured that using the nunchuck made it easier).

Left was 4 years ago (couldn't find full body pics for when I was fatter later) and right was december of last year. I gained a little after that but I'm losing it again now.
I don't know if it is me or the size of the pics but I see that I didn't grow up more since I was 16, damn
What an amazing change :]

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What are you guys playing next month? I'm buying Yoshi's New Island and Shovel Knight for sure. Then maybe Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z... it's such a tragedy that I kind of want to experience it myself.

Tales of Symphonia (CE), Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 (PC) and Dark Souls 2(Ps3 CE)

_Isaac

I have a serious dangerous backlog going on...

I'm getting really into FFXIV, I'm still going strong on P4G. I've also started Lightning Returns and plan to play FFX/X2HD when it comes out. (spotting a pattern? haha)

I find it hard to divide my attention like this but I just can't seem to stop myself from starting new games at the moment.

I actually started the FFXIV beta this weekend for the PS4.

My experience:
b1Cd1zT.jpg

Mr_Zombie

Nice selfies guys.
More!

Also got this far today. Bravely Default has me distracted :

Wow, that's really good. What do you use to color it? And do you have more of your works posted somehwere?

Great work. Keep it up man! :D

I'm quite busy at the moment with exams (coincidentally I've one in three hours) and completely missed that this was coming out. I certainly don't want to buy it (even to try it out unfortunately) but I'm very curious to see the reaction and I'm hoping that it is at least somewhat redeemable. I've little doubt it won't match Ninja Gaiden Black or Ninja Gaiden 2 but hopefully the combat system has something good going for it. The distinct impression I get from the game is that the criticism relating to the lack of gore (which was merely a compounding factor and not the sole criticism) was given far more importance than it should have (in comparison to the previous game's balance issues, poor encounter design, restrictive combat and inventory system, etc.) and it's resulted in an extremely violent game, with an interesting art style, which doesn't appear (in the trailers anyway) to have the precision of Black or 2 (in addition to what I feel is an extremely juvenile sense of humour which I find very unappealing). Hopefully I'm very much mistaken but that's the distinctive impression I get, perhaps it's misguided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom